Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release (1946 Views)

How To Change Dream League 2018/2019 Kits And Logo / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 4:52pm On May 09, 2021
According to report by Footy Headlines

“When an animal is about to die, it will be kicking it’s leg and jumping all over the place”

Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Controller360: 11:54pm On May 09, 2021
Lol. Na pes you dey whine like that
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Switguy053: 12:29am On May 10, 2021
PES is dead
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 6:59am On May 10, 2021
Controller360:
Lol. Na pes you dey whine like that

Lol cheesy
Dem fvck up
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Controller360: 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
Switguy053:
PES is dead
How?
I still enjoy the game though.
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 12:39am On May 11, 2021
Controller360:
How?
I still enjoy the game though.

PES is still a better game than FIFA by far...
But, FIFA are actually doing something, making changes, and improving their entertainment package in every aspect (but, the gameplay).
PES just keeps updating gameplays and messing up their game optimization with every release. They are not even trying
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Controller360: 10:48am On May 11, 2021
Hopefully they make it right with the engine change
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 9:38am On May 12, 2021
Controller360:
Hopefully they make it right with the engine change

Engine isn’t PES’ problem. It’s their lack of attention to small details and varieties then, licenses.

FIFA brought in female football, The journey, exceptional commentary etc. PES need to get their Sh!t together. Engine is the least of their problems

2 Likes

Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by eskorelvis: 6:04pm On May 13, 2021
LucemFerre:

PES is still a better game than FIFA by far...
But, FIFA are actually doing something, making changes, and improving their entertainment package in every aspect (but, the gameplay).
PES just keeps updating gameplays and messing up their game optimization with every release. They are not even trying

Biggest joke I've heard all day. "pes better than fifa"
I no fit laugh enough. What makes it better? Fifa is indeed more realistic from pitch(which I can recognize even without seeing d stadium), to the player likeness, to coaches on the touchline, gameplay is unique(on pes the players never tire out, they keep running stupidly like they're on drugs) even up unto having licensed teams that pes has failed to acquire over d years

2 Likes

Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 6:40am On May 14, 2021
eskorelvis:

Bigger joke I've heard all day. "pes better than fifa"
I no fit laugh enough. What makes it better? Fifa is indeed more realistic from pitch(which I can recognize even without seeing d stadium), to the player likeness, to coaches on the touchline, gameplay is unique(on pes the players never tire out, they keep running stupidly like they're on drugs) even you to having licensed teams that pes has failed to acquire over d years

Best joke you’ve heard and can’t laugh... you need a straightjacket.

Anyways, yes I was talking about the gameplay.
If you actually read my previous comment you’d realize that. PES gameplay is superior to FIFA’s by miles
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by eskorelvis: 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
LucemFerre:

Best joke you’ve heard and can’t laugh... you need a straightjacket.

Anyways, yes I was talking about the gameplay.
If you actually read my previous comment you’d realize that. PES gameplay is superior to FIFA’s by miles

Suit urself. Switched from pes to FIFA in a heartbeat, can't belittle myself playing that shit any longer
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by WAGE14: 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
Urgent 10k needed? No wahala just go and play PubG on 88GC. and collect your money

Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2021
Change of logo won't save them, pes is just shit, a very terrible one at that

1 Like

Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Controller360: 3:04pm On May 19, 2021
eskorelvis:

Biggest joke I've heard all day. "pes better than fifa"
I no fit laugh enough. What makes it better?
Gameplay wise, it's better than fifa. And who told you pes players don't get tired. When did you play pes last? Probably pes 17.
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by eskorelvis: 10:33am On May 20, 2021
Controller360:

Gameplay wise, it's better than fifa. And who told you pes players don't get tired. When did you play pes last? Probably pes 17.
Abeg no vex me
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Ayotomiwa29(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2021
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 1:14pm On May 20, 2021
eskorelvis:

Abeg no vex me

Lol... Incredible Hulk
Vex na
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by Zannx(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2021
I have the pes21 and fifa21
I choose pes any day any time..
PES gives me a better feeling when it comes to gameplay
FIFA gives me a better feeling when it comes to graphics..
I guess when comparing the two try playing there latest updates
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by bamdly(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2021
scrolling down comments
and I see how Nigerian fanbase is
some is saying pes is dead blahs blahs
i dont think they give a fvck on u guys thought......wait sef which football game una country gaming sector produce

make I dey gbadun my ps 2 pes dey go Jare....

checking by some asshole comments.....
I know say na naija ludo most of y'all dey play most
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 12:05am On May 22, 2021
bamdly:
scrolling down comments
and I see how Nigerian fanbase is
some is saying pes is dead blahs blahs
i dont think they give a fvck on u guys thought......wait sef which football game una country gaming sector produce

make I dey gbadun my ps 2 pes dey go Jare....

checking by some asshole comments.....
I know say na naija ludo most of y'all dey play most

Hehehe... failed troll attempt
Nice try though
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by bamdly(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2021
LucemFerre:

Hehehe... failed troll attempt
Nice try though
and you are who sef
remind me dat ur name jare
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by LucemFerre: 4:36pm On May 22, 2021
bamdly:

and you are who sef
remind me dat ur name jare

Buhari
Re: PES May Change Their Name And Logo With It’s 2022 Release by bamdly(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2021
LucemFerre:

Buhari
well am desmond elliot.....Lol

(1) (Reply)

Play Station 3 For Sale...SOLD / Help Me I Need To Download Grand Theft Auto Game / God Of War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.