Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries (10595 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / PDP Berates APC Over Fabrications Against Atiku, Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Afolabimills(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2021
APC the evil jihadist hypocrites kidnappers party
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by queenjoseph(f): 6:10pm On May 09, 2021
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by danngnews: 6:10pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
When will pdp berate its governors for not paying the new minimum wage?

Condemn evil, it costs nothing.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Toosure70: 6:13pm On May 09, 2021
Whatever #SOUTHNEXT#
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by prigoz(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2021
Anybody that supports this evil party APC, I don't want to curse you but let your life be run the way Bubu is running Naija economy.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Toosure70: 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
prigoz:
Anybody that supports this evil party APC, I don't want to curse you but let your life be run the way Bubu is running Naija economy.
nothing like party here. Be wise. a certain region carrying out their agenda.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by KahlDrogo(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2021
Sirdan247:
E go reach everyone.
So you mean it has reached you and Farahaideed, Gidgiddi, nnamdiot cownu and Pachukwudi44 indeed?

What did you do with your share? embarassed
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by danngnews: 6:23pm On May 09, 2021
alimiadedayo1:

You made a senceless statement..is it good for buhari to slash government salary with the economic situation of this country and can't he slash the politician salary to save our economy why must their policy affect ordinary Nigerians..
Am very sure you have a common sense pls next time use your common sense if you want to make any comment

BMCs are like people whose conscience have been sealed with a hot iron, no matter the hardship Buhari inflict on Nigerians, they will support him though they themselves will suffer it too.

1 Like

Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by deji17: 6:34pm On May 09, 2021
Shey na Senators salary be meagre salary? These PDPigots no get shame at all.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by allejo44: 6:46pm On May 09, 2021
Balistic4:
I believe Buhari has the gene of Egyptians, they're experts in punishment. sai baba till 2050
...hahahaha you ar right firauna
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by bpalace(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
APC that is paying minimum wage should berate them
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by allejo44: 6:49pm On May 09, 2021
THIS REGIME TIRE ME ABEG
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2021
PDP are not holy too.

However, the APC should be sensible enough to follow through with their NEXT LEVEL sh*ts.

The cost of governance needs to be reduced and to be honest, that reduction should start from the top dogs and not from those receiving pittance still stuck at the bottom of the ladder.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by tit(f): 7:02pm On May 09, 2021
Nice move by APC.
The workers are chopping too much Nigeria money
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by BananaPeel(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2021
isahrabson:
https://www.facebook.com/333519270030012/posts/3877123245669579/
PDP should organise mother of all protest against this bad government. Until then I won't take them serious too.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by phkka1(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
Ikpeazu has been slashing workers salaries. The two months salary he wanted to pay to senior secondary teachers was not paid last week because of the slashing of the salaries. It was rejected. Currently he is owing them 15 months salary.

PDP should start the fight with Ikpeazu. He has been too wicked to his workers.
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by ptoall1000: 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
You go to market and see thing have doubled in prices, yet you want to cut salaries
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by ofiko123(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2021
May God help Nigeria...
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Cnach: 9:07pm On May 09, 2021
tuoyoojo:
As Long as the slash would affect every body

Those in voted APC , then make we rock am together

I wonder what APC would use to campaign in 2023

They decided to ignore the robust salary of politicians but choose to prey on the salary of the common man despite the biting economy. Why would the workers not sell when they have the opportunity
Which kind talk be that one?
They have plenty shameless people plus they are the ones teaching devil in lies PhD progràme. Is there anything oga minister cannot talk?
Also the level of illiteracy and educated illiterates in Nigeria has made campaign not achievement base but money sharing base. The sharing has started
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Deemas(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

Whenever FG leaves workers salary alone
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Sirdan247(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2021
You need help
KahlDrogo:
So you mean it has reached you and Farahaideed, Gidgiddi, nnamdiot cownu and Pachukwudi44 indeed?

What did you do with your share? embarassed
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Obyino: 11:36pm On May 09, 2021
So slashing their salaries will help improve the Economy of this country.......What is the essence of going to school in this country
I think is just to acquire knowledge finish angry
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Le2money(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2021
When will u get sense ?

Simplyleo:
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by samilly(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2021
Buhari is a curse
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by DMCY: 12:05am On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
Or better still tell the arms of government to cut the humongous entitlements they receive but I wonder if they would do so since they won’t love to be called out too, when they prolly get back in power..
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by MrSquint: 8:20am On May 10, 2021
Nigerians deserve better

Kai this hardship is too much, they still want to make it worse, civil servants I hail una Ooh.

Well some of una been follow campaign right ?
Una been even vote that year right ?
Who una vote for ?
This life sweeeeeeeet sha
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by alimiadedayo1: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
Kuginzi:

Will u answer his question and stop disgracing yourself with your spelling of "senceless" instead of "Senseless"
I cannot answer a stupid question from a stupid youth like you who have lost his conscience.. I don't blame you I blame your family that brought you up in a wrong way
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by alimiadedayo1: 10:32pm On May 10, 2021
Kuginzi:

Will u answer his question and stop disgracing yourself with your spelling of "senceless" instead of "Senseless"
You are a disgrace to the youth, you are a disgrace to this generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia / New Wage: NLC Proposes Sanctions For Defaulting Governors / Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.