Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) (52314 Views)

Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by eallstar: 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:
A suspected thief has been nabbed for allegedly stealing a generator and mattress in Oghara, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect was caught by youths in Otefe community Area on Sunday, May 9, after he broke into a house and stole the items while the owner was in the church.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/suspected-thief-nabbed-for-allegedly-stealing-generator-and-mattress-in-delta-community.html
This mattress is still virgin, never committed any sin
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
How can someone steal foam and generator the same time.
Hw did he intend to successfully carry them wtout bn noticed.
All these guys, once they smoke, sniff or drink those nonsense they normally take, their brain will be telling them that all things are possible like a motivational speaker mesmerizing his gullible audience.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Joshuam1(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
Thank God he was not killed
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
chatinent:
In my state, suya for don dey smell.

That’s while it’s your state dude sharia ethnic.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by tydi(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
Greedy thief he wants to carry everything once .. him for carry the house too nah
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
StacyO:

Lol

I don't understand this narrative grin

According to Biology a Parasite is an
Organism that takes nutrients and feeds
Off the host without giving anything in
Return, while harming the host in the
Process.

The word "parasitic mentality" is used to
Define people that take your time, energy
and Resources without giving you anything
In return while they are also harming you
Physically or Emotionally.
It is a mind set that some people have.
They just want to take and take.

Note: I came up with the term. I have a habit
of forming my own words when i don't have
the right words to use.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Equity15(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2021
How much would this kinda matrass cost please?
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by mattmogan88: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
New meme
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
Ayo13945:

According to Biology a Parasite is an
Organism that takes nutrients and feeds
Off the host without giving anything in
Return, while harming the host in the
Process.

The word "parasitic mentality" is used to
Define people that take your time, energy
and Resources without giving you anything
In return while they are also harming you
Physically or Emotionally.

Note: I came up with the term. I have a habit
of forming my own words when i don't have
the right words to use.

Oh
I see grin

Thanks for the explanation on *thieves* being *parasitic*.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by BARONDEMONTE(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
He is obviously on the move to please one chic.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by harmony75: 1:37pm On May 10, 2021
Chai I feel for him o but don't steal na � see your disgrace!
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by marvel2real: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
mhen this guy get mind.a whole big mattras in broad day light. grin
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Divine2029: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]Seek first the kingdom of God and everything materially will be added to u
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2021
Akpuobi1:

Your MUMU no too much?
Igbos are foolish terrorists. grin
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2021
Ole
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
That serves him right
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by fineberry(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2021
In the first pics, he pose like one watching Yoruba film with a plasma tv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by NwaliE01: 2:07pm On May 10, 2021
Another Meme is born.

Just chilling

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
How was he hoping to escape while carrying a generator and that thick mattress?
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Dumte(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2021
Dem for on the generator on his head... Mumu
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by nams77: 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

You know Nigerians na...they must have ordered him to pose like that
U are right

In other news, you must be a cartoon lover?
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Almaigaa: 2:29pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
The first thing that caught my attention is the shape of his head.

Could it be what I'm thinking?

Those people are everywhere. undecided

Yes, he is an IGBO MAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:
A suspected thief has been nabbed for allegedly stealing a generator and mattress in Oghara, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect was caught by youths in Otefe community Area on Sunday, May 9, after he broke into a house and stole the items while the owner was in the church.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/suspected-thief-nabbed-for-allegedly-stealing-generator-and-mattress-in-delta-community.html

another lazy youth nabbed.....that should have been the headline.....i have stopped giving shishi to anybody from 18 - 40years......bunch lazy youths......cant the idiot find somthing to do? Dem go dey do fine boy up and down.......abi, dem special pass those aboki wey dey carry load for market?
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:35pm On May 10, 2021
jonnathaniheme:
Things hard
things hard brother
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2021
nams77:

U are right

In other news, you must be a cartoon lover?

Lol... I don't mind cartoons but wouldn't describe myself as silver of them either... Why?
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:35pm On May 10, 2021
This mattress na emperor size
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:36pm On May 10, 2021
Voy:
After the whole torturing guy man get six packs by force grin

Abeg me sef want six packs o
go steal then
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:36pm On May 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

You know Nigerians na...they must have ordered him to pose like that
they did
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Obipaul77(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:

That's so good for the idiot. So lucky they didn't lynch him.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Qoko: 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
The stupid guy even has 7packs, by the you’re beaten to stupor, you shall see yourself
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Minjim: 2:47pm On May 10, 2021
Well, this is a lesser jungle justice.

But who steals mattresses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.