Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) (52312 Views)

Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
Either this is good or bad it is another story entirely, but why do we like to punish small criminals and leave the big ones? The same delta people that welcomed Ibori who stole their future and even backed him that he didn't steal their money. There is no way there can be progress or peace in any society without justice. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2021
Lol, the guy wants to live a comfortable life without paying for it.
If he wasn't caught, he'd have stolen air conditioner next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 3:23pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:
So this is what you can say? You tribal bigotry.
lol@ tribal bigotry
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 3:23pm On May 10, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, the guy wants to live a comfortable life without paying for it.
If he wasn't caught, he'd have stolen air conditioner next.
ahhahahah
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by nams77: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol... I don't mind cartoons but wouldn't describe myself as silver of them either... Why?
In the PJ mask cartoon series, there is this villain that's calls himself smarty-pants. grin

BTW I watch cos my son watches cartoon. For his age, its understandable.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
Chilling mode
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Mofijona(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
Voy:
After the whole torturing guy man get six packs by force grin

Abeg me sef want six packs o
try make you go carry another man property u go get ham by forces
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2021
The guy dey pose again grin
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by GreenLife123: 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
Please those that have knowledge of bed, how much do they sell such bed? Maximum and minimum please
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by hucknall: 4:34pm On May 10, 2021
e shock o

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
The first thing that caught my attention is the shape of his head.

Could it be what I'm thinking?

Those people are everywhere. undecided

Grow up!
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2021
GreenLife123:
Please those that have knowledge of bed, how much do they sell such bed? Maximum and minimum please

100k plus, I guess.
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by saphiere(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
lol@ tribal bigotry
Tribal bigot
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:40pm On May 10, 2021
Make una release am jor
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 4:42pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:
Tribal bigot
i know u wrote in a rush don’t worry Daz why I said lol I know u smarter than that
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Richthekid: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
They should kukuma fill in the tank and electricute him till the fuel finish
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
Na that kind mattress I wan buy, abeg wetin be the price?
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Lovecars501(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2021
TrueNigerian300:
Either this is good or bad it is another story entirely, but why do we like to punish small criminals and leave the big ones? The same delta people that welcomed Ibori who stole their future and even backed him that he didn't steal their money. There is no way they can be progress or peace in any society without justice. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.
Ok,we agree that we aren't punishing the big thiefs but atleast we have to start somewhere, we have to stop this one from being a big thief,atleast we have to stop corruption bit by bit
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by owukpa(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
saphiere:
A suspected thief has been nabbed for allegedly stealing a generator and mattress in Oghara, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect was caught by youths in Otefe community Area on Sunday, May 9, after he broke into a house and stole the items while the owner was in the church.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/suspected-thief-nabbed-for-allegedly-stealing-generator-and-mattress-in-delta-community.html
Nigerdelta with the oil they still dey thief
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by oguns222: 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Oyenusi was a thief and oyenusi was a yoruba
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:22pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Yeah. The cone heads. Evil people
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Prince5050(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2021
�% Winning and Guaranteed
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by Kyari79(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
If this kind of theif is been handle like this , then wht of our elected thiefs inayimaka ABJ ,we can call this as financial problem but that of ABJ is them to named wht ??
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
cheesy

Just see the way the Mumu pose... Dem never wear am tyre for neck like gold necklace that's why he thinks he's the next best thing after Anini...

"Olorogun of Yellow Generators" relax, you hear?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
delta beating dey rearrange destiny
Re: Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2021
saphiere:
A suspected thief has been nabbed for allegedly stealing a generator and mattress in Oghara, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect was caught by youths in Otefe community Area on Sunday, May 9, after he broke into a house and stole the items while the owner was in the church.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/suspected-thief-nabbed-for-allegedly-stealing-generator-and-mattress-in-delta-community.html
How e take carry am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.