Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise (12065 Views)

Just Curious! / Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by tafari(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2007
this thread is still alive. na wa o
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2007
Chuck baby . . easy ok. . .especially on Kateflow! kiss grin

Tafari. . . ur numerous NL wives de find u oo! Leave my thread! tongue
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by tafari(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2007
creamish you are mine.
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2007
tongue tell ur babalawo dat his jazz is not POTENT! cool
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2007
@ Chukwuka (chuckdee)

Believe me, you are the only maga in the contest! shocked You better join my winning train and I'll surely reward you with an appointment as "our" (because am winning the contest) Mininster for bed-spread. You get to change our bed-spread every morning after myself and creamish must have gone for the day everyday. You better take the offer, because that's the closest you'll ever get to Creamish! angry wink

@ Kitaun.

You've not answered my question. You appear scared . . . are you scared? If you are scared, just back out. *I could be a ruthless politician*

@ Bolarge.

Please don't be far from me. *we are under the same three coloured wide umbrella*

@ Creamish.
sILLYBOY, IS DAT D KIND OF BRIBE Yaradua used to win?

Don't worry, the main "bribe" shall come after I must have won tongue wink

Don't forget to pass the result to Bolarge first. He must do the announcing. cool

@ Tafari.

Wonders will never end! Imagine Tafa Balog--'s name sake in this contest! angry. You better don't even try to enter into the contest. You should keep hiding in Afghanistan where you are! Moreover, have you finished you terrorist training there? (you think we don't know why you are where you are? grin grin shocked shocked)
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2007
Sillyboy, i like the way u float around in dream land. It's all good sha, when u talk finish na me go carry Creamish for head and if ur nice to me i fit let u watch grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
@Chuckdee.
Well you can think whatever you like. But does that mean you are turning down my generous offer? Please, I'll implore you to think about it again.

Can't you understand that Creamish plainly told you that you are not in the contest? It's there in one of her post on this thread. Just read the whole thread all over again. shocked wink
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Bolarge(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2007
. . . the winner ladies and gentlemen iiiiisssss. . . . .[size=20pt] sillyboy!! [/size] like y'all guessed.

*protests* [size=15pt]Sharrrrrrraap dia!![/size] I'm talking u're talking,how many talkers?!! angry angry Nonsense!! Shidren of nowadays no respect whatsoever, Shiooo! angry angry

@Creamish: Whether u like am, whether u no like am. . . . .  tongue

@other contestants: kitaun, moondust, tafari et al

Feel free to utilise our Romance tribunal if u're aggrieved. As d honorable Shiaman of d tribunal u will have my listening ears. Yea right. LMAO grin grin

There r compensatory prizes however for u sorry losers. . .

@chuckdee: D winner has spelt urs out already. With time u may even be allowed to say hi to Creamish. tongue

@others: These posts are yet to b filled- minister for airconditioning d room while d firing is going on.
                                                                -minister for breakfast in bed so d bobo-elect has uninterrupted fire  supply, and  many other juicy appointments. grin grin

*Whispers to Creamish's bobo-elect aka sillyboy*: when d balance go surface now? angry  Ds Iwuruwuru job no be joke  ohh.  grin grin grin        
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2007
bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

OMG. . . u will not kill me Bolarge. . hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  grin  grin   grin

which electoral commission u de work 4? I never even count votes finish!  tongue

*for d record. . .@Sillyboy. . .i only said Chuckdee isnt in d contest cos he'z my boyfriend outside NL . U sha had to make me spell it out in bold letters  grin

Bolarge. . .how much Sillyboy promise u?. . .u better make sure u collect it all in 1 installment. . .cos e resemble wayo man oo!  grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ Bolarge

Thanks so much my friend and able strategist cum campaigner. You can bet I'd not dissappoint you.

Concerning your balance, I'll pay you onlin realtime when I get sworn in. and please don't mind Creamish. Am not fraudulent (wayo man). She's only being over enthuthiastic about the future tongue

@ Creamish.

You should know better that am not fraudulent. Afterall, I submitted my resume and profile for your verification when I applied.
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2007
chukudee4 wetin i do u cry cry cry cry
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2007
u submit pix of person wey d willy long pass d length of d body for assessment. . . u wn kill me? abeg . . i no do oo! shocked
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2007
so u dey fear person wey get long willy
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2007
Have you forgotten your ADAPTATION lessons ? You'll surely adapt! cool wink. Don't you think it's better than a broken short noodle? undecided

@ Kateflow.

No mind am. Just encourage her to adapt.
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2007
@silly boy

no mind her she just dey pretend

her first love {chukudee4} willy long pass any other thing

@creamish
just endure ok after all na him girls like u dey like the
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by moondust(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2007
@sillyboy
was it me or chuckdee you were addressing about the Jim iyke bit? If its me, try and get over it cos I hear it all the time, but it doesn't excite me when peeps say I look like that teeth clenching faffer! smiley grin grin grin

@Bolarge
Clap for yourself for your final verdict. we go sson know whether na u or creamish go select who she want. Also I kmow know whan I tell u say I dey contend wit small boys! tongue tongue tongue

@chuckdee
stop faffing around, and accept that u're the undisputed maga in this scenario.

@creamish
I'm warming the engine of my private bird to fly u to my private Island, pls pack ur bags!!!!1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by sillyboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ moondust.

@creamish
I'm warming the engine of my private bird to fly u to my private Island, please pack your bags!!!!

Forget about the Jim Iyke stuff. If you know that you don't contest with "small boys", then what are you doing here. Go to Old People's Home, am sure you'll find enough old women that are your age to faff around with.

Am just curious. Do you warm plane engines? Perhaps, you weren't refering to an airplane in your statement. grin grin

When was the last time you visited an airport? And where is you private Island? What 's it called?
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2007
Chei, when the big dog is away the lil rats will play

OK, i've come to stake my claim here, Bolarge that ur election get as e be o, i been see sillyboy for ur house, so i therefore demand a recount.

Moondust: U still dey alive, i thought i paid that guy enough money to shut u up for good, hmmmm

Sillyboy: U still dey dream, maybe u need a wake up call, shey make i slap u??

Kateflow: Wetin u no do me?, no worry when i land we go see
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
oops. . . i did it again! grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by niceuzor: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2007
hummmmmmm! did what? grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kitaun(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
u guys shut it jare!!! angry

was I ever in any contest with some smallies? shocked

saying am the man gangan meant I was the one to determine who wins the contest . . .haba!!! angry
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kateflow(f): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2007
@chukudee

na noise u dey make
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2007
Have u guyz ever read passport of mallam ilya b4? grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2007
Creamish:

Have u guys ever read passport of mallam ilya before? grin

If ur talking of that fighting in the dark thing then ur not serious o
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2007
lol. . .u scared baby?. . .u know u dont have to fight for me cos for u, it's been victory even b4 NL kiss

was refering to d contenders grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kitaun(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
@Chuckdee

so sad u are allowing this chic play u so much cry tongue
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Creamish(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2007
u dont even know d half of it Kit. . . shush! angry
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Bolarge(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2007
@Creamish
Which contender? You no dey hia word?I say we don get winner! angry
Which kin votes u still dey count? We go sue u for violation of due electoral process ohh. tongue
We don count d votes finish and the results are as follows:

No. of eligible Nairaland voters:                                                 126,506

chuckdee:     disqualified/ineligible            0

mr. ferlie:                                                 62

niceuzor:                                                 83

tafari:                                                 232

sawmoondust:                                                308

kitaun:                                                436

crazykid:                                                674

sillyboy:                             [size=14pt] 234,419[/size] *elected*

@moondust
 Why u dey form levels for hia when u don already come behind come resume your appointment as Minister for airconditioning while firing dey shele. . . . .  angry
            BTW, wetin u dey bring baby oil come do for work sef?
               Those AC's na brand new oh, them never need lubrication. . . grin grin
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by chuckdee4(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2007
lol @ Bolarge, see as those figures no add up, foul play

Una carry all my votes and the votes wey me and my boys do for night carry give sillyboy, na lie o i want a recount
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by luface(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Creamish, i no quick hear o, , but as i hear,me sef wan apply, cause i 2fine like SHREEK d OGGER, na my email addy be dis (luface247@yahoo.co.uk) ,send me a mail 2 get 2 know me 'aight'
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2007
this thread get as e be grin
Men fighting over a woman. . .
Re: Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise by kitaun(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2007
to think she even started this thread to spite someone shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here. / Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.