Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? (1910 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by SMC(f): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2007
There is a Thread that asks "Are You Proud to be a Nigerian"? Most people have answered that they are proud to be Nigerians, so I believe the next step is WHY ARE YOU PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN?

Or is it something that is Automatic because you were born in Nigeria or because one (or both) of your parents hails from Naija?

Views Please!!! cool
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by Oracle(m): 4:15am On Jul 12, 2007
Well i guess i have to be proud because i come from here.
If i'm not proud of this place, where else will i be proud of.
There are things we can't control, i was born into this life.
I was born into being a nigerian, i don't think i have a choice but to be proud of THE HEART OF AFRICA --- NIGERIA

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2007
not Nigeria .
but proud to be igbo .
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by princeonx: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
OK! wait! wait!! before we get things missed up here! Did she say proud as in PROUD!?
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
I didn't answer the other thread, so can't really comment truthfully here.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by toshmann(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2007
i'm proud of who i am. this is a religious obligation b/c if i'm not proud of who i am then i am telling God who made me that he is not perfect. Now, "who i am" involves everything about me. . . .my name, family, gender, language, nationality, tribe, race, religion, profession etc cool

Toshmann the Great cool
Black and Proud cool
African Forever cool
Naija 4 Life cool
Igbo for Blood cool
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by tamme: 1:45am On May 20, 2009
Nigezie
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On May 21, 2009
I was born a Nigerian and that means i have to enjoy it and be proud of it.
God knows best why he made me a Nigerian.
Besides, Nigeria is the beginning and the end of fun.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeji Festival / Jacob Zuma Marries For A Fifth Time (third Wife Current) / Do African Women Throw Away Traditional African Culture(s) In Favour Of European

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.