Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity (31076 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) / Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by tempest01(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nigeria should seek foreign/military help from Gambia, Caameroon or Somalia

If we can't get the needed help from these countries then we beg giants of Africa like Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda or Kenya for help towards curtailing the insecurity...

I don't think that even Congo will refuse us military help if asked

And shaken to its core by a clueless and tribal leader who is unaware of the happenings while a cabal take actions that are detrimental to his presidency.

South Korea is wrong here, Nigeria is not a family let alone having family issues.

what is happening in Nigeria is totally an external affair.....

The use of the word family is totally wrong and misleading.....family goes with blood...and comformity of ideas.

Nigeria is just a coven lugard trapped everyone since 1914.

and the coven is currently weak and going up in flames.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Farki: 12:35pm On May 10, 2021
shegzhkn:

Who is that ??

One stupid woman called Iyabo Awokoya, who despite being 60 refuses to respect her age as well as Bayo Adedosu.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Bialegend(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If we can't get the needed help from these countries then we beg giants of Africa like Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda or Kenya for help towards curtailing the insecurity...

South Korea is wrong here, Nigeria is not a family let alone having family issues.

The use of the word family is totally wrong and misleading.....family goes with blood...and comformity of ideas.

I see your brain is coming back to processing reality. Keep it up. What happened to your one nigeria stance? Seems like you have been listening to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of late.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by shegzhkn: 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
Farki:

One stupid woman called Iyabo Awokoya, who despite being 60 refuses to respect her age as well as Bayo Adedosu.

Lol.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by shegzhkn: 12:56pm On May 10, 2021
Gerrard59:

I've always known that the average Nigerian doesn't understand elementary economics but for a moderator who should is always online not to use the Internet to source for information, it's saddening and appalling. I can forgive that of the average bloke on Warri or Creek Town but a moderator on Nigeria's most visited forum to pride herself in such ignorance?

Chai!

It so sickening and the political class are weaponising this weakness.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 1:03pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
cheesy

Funny but true

IGNORANT BOY
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Rocktation(f): 1:06pm On May 10, 2021
shegzhkn:

Lol, it South Korea oo. The same folks who produce the cars, electronics and smartphones you use. grin

South Korea won is 34 kobo so what ??, Libya Dinar is stronger than that including Japanese Yen but does that makes them less innovative and advanced than Naija.

One of the biggest problem of Nigeria is that humongous amount of it population are blinded by ignorance.

@Gerrard59 you are needed.
But for who are you beckoning your cronies to give voice to what you could not adequately communicate? It's laughable. Unlike yourself, I doubt most Nigerians experience this kind of Dunning Krueger effect.

Whatever your TA comes to say, wouldn't erode the consistent findings that their government is lacking the very innovativeness that you adulate so much and is experiencing difficulties to influence their exchange rate.

Neither would it erode my intellectual space and data to bemoan the lack of a good governance and need to hold someone accountable.

So there's a better chance of you feeling yourself by facing front and not quoting me at all...
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2021
Gerrard59:

Wow! shocked

I'm really surprised a moderator who should be informed by just being online moderating people's comments cannot also use same time to read about South Korea? You think any country in Sub-Saharan Africa can be compared to South Korea?! You people just type anyhow. So, because the Won has less value than the naira, South Korea is not worth it? OK, what about Japan where ¥1 = #4, is Japan "slightly" better than Nigeria?

Wow, and you came on cue...I'd tell you what I'm surprised about- the fact that you say that a moderator should just be online and not have a mind of their own. That is typing anyhow. Nothing can be more ridiculous.

Why don't you ask whether I'd prefer the Indians' advice since their rupees is "slightly" higher than SK's won? Find something to do.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by shegzhkn: 1:14pm On May 10, 2021
Rocktation:

But for who are you beckoning your cronies to give voice to what you could not adequately communicate? It's laughable. Unlike yourself, I doubt most Nigerians experience this kind of Dunning Krueger effect.

Whatever your TA comes to say, wouldn't erode the consistent findings that their government is lacking the very innovativeness that you adulate so much and is experiencing difficulties to influence their exchange rate.

Neither would it erode my intellectual space and data to bemoan the lack of a good governance and need to hold someone accountable.

So there's a better chance of you feeling yourself by facing front and not quoting me at all...

Not going to trade words with you.

Seek help.

@Seun the conduct of one of your Moderator leaves so much to be desired and in an attempt to save face she decided to double down using weak argument and disjointed talking point to justify her benightedness and by doing so unequivocally confirmed who she is.

She is a Liability to your brand.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by blacknoir: 1:28pm On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:
Ending the insecurities in Nigeria is very simple ... restructure Nigeria to 6 zones ...let tribe decide which zones to belong

Let zones handle their security while province have sheriff departments and control resources

Other Minor details can be worked out
If we do that ,what stops every region from declaring independence?
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
blacknoir:

If we do that ,what stops every region from declaring independence?
They can if they want ...but if there is a need to be in one Nigeria no body would

U can't force unity ...it's better to break peacefully than break and lose millions of lives
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
South Korea that houses over 20,000 Americans soldiers... Idiot's
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by EMMY76: 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
The international community already knows that buhari and his fulani brothers are the real cause of insecurity in nigeria but are hypocritically or taqqiyally crying for help from them
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by papermill: 2:06pm On May 10, 2021
For you to mention chad and niger,Dis one has taken bribe.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by reiddecuti: 3:04pm On May 10, 2021
Tell the fuckin' clueless APC presidency.
Nadia because they have nothing to offer they're seeking for foreign help.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 10, 2021
For their country they kill corrupt officials in Nigeria they praise them on social media and give them more appointments.

Until we have accountability and start locking up those that are stealing money there will be no security in Nigeria. Failed state.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Kingspin(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are not wrong. What they mean Is that Nigerian government and politicians are responsible for the insecurity in the country. And they need to sort out things by themselves.
The British made similar statement last week.

I don't know why many Nigerian are confused about the whole thing.

The enemies are within.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by BullyBullies: 4:54pm On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:
Ending the insecurities in Nigeria is very simple ... restructure Nigeria to 6 zones ...let tribe decide which zones to belong

Let zones handle their security while province have sheriff departments and control resources

Other Minor details can be worked out

That 1999 constitution is the main problem. I agree with you, restructuring is way forward, and that law must be revisited.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Trogge: 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

.... Am sure u didn't read what you wrote. killing and kidnapping is not a federal crime.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by pacespot(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
We talk about restructuring, restructuring but nothing yet has been done regarding this. Fulani's is holding the country into ransom through the military. What I can read from Fulani's policies and actions is that they will only accept the restructuring demand only if that is the option left to keep the country together, by that time most of the major parts of the country would have gone up in flames. It is actually an unfortunate thing that a country as big as Nigeria is trapped in the hands of few marauders and jihadists who understand nothing about human civilization and diplomacy other than destruction and bloodshed. I'm quite sure if it is Yoruba's that control the military and other key positions in the government like Fulani's do today, this country would have been united and restructured long before now. No tribes in this country understand diplomacy like Yoruba's, that is why they mistake their peaceful nature for cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Richthekid: 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
They all left us with the problem we created poverty and intentionally stealing funds belonging to the masses has resulted to all this
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Cousin9999: 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
Says the country that begs the US military to stay in their country. The US military has been trying to leave that sh**hole for years.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by bhouze(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2021
The military is the centre that holds the country together. If the military is corrupt, there is a high possibility that the whole country will be corrupt. Discipline and dedication are key in building a stable and efficient military.”
Say no more!
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by maak400: 8:31pm On May 10, 2021
pansophist:

Exactly. The question is, must Nigerian burn to ashes before the ruling class whom should know better go back to the system of regional government ?
The politicians and elites definitely knows what to do, they know that regional government will solve most of our problems, but they prefer this form of unitary government that aids corruption and stealing of public funds. For me, I want outright disintegration of Nigeria, or at the very least, a return to regional from of government where each region will have a full control of their resources.

1 Like

Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by blacknoir: 9:07pm On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

They can if they want ...but if there is a need to be in one Nigeria no body would

U can't force unity ...it's better to break peacefully than break and lose millions of lives

I agree, unity can't be forced,truth is I feel that if we separate we will all regret it.
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 10, 2021
blacknoir:

I agree, unity can't be forced,truth is I feel that if we separate we will all regret it.
Nah never
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by chaloskyx: 10:28pm On May 10, 2021
THE COUNTRY SHOULD SPLIT INTO REGIONS ALREADY EACH WITH REGIONAL POLICE AND SECURITY ABEG
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Nobody: 6:21am On May 11, 2021
Bialegend:

I see your brain is coming back to processing reality. Keep it up. What happened to your one nigeria stance? Seems like you have been listening to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of late.

Trash

The last person I will listen to is nnamdi kanu or even visit his page.

only miscreansts do such
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by gforce5: 11:09am On May 11, 2021
Gerrard, I visited South Korea two years ago for a conference. That country is more advanced than most European countries! Nigeria is a 4th world country compared to South Korea! We are talking about a country that has the fastest wifi in the world. They have underground shopping malls. Forget about this forum, majority of Nigerians are ignorant. They don't know how backward Nigeria is compared to many countries in Asia. Most of them lack expose and enlightenment.
Gerrard59:

Wow! shocked

I'm really surprised a moderator who should be informed by just being online moderating people's comments cannot also use same time to read about South Korea? You think any country in Sub-Saharan Africa can be compared to South Korea?! You people just type anyhow. So, because the Won has less value than the naira, South Korea is not worth it? OK, what about Japan where ¥1 = #4, is Japan "slightly" better than Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by Gerrard59(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
gforce5:
Gerrard, I visited South Korea two years ago for a conference. That country is more advanced than most European countries! Nigeria is a 4th world country compared to South Korea! We are talking about a country that has the fastest wifi in the world. They have underground shopping malls. Forget about this forum, majority of Nigerians are ignorant. They don't know how backward Nigeria is compared to many countries in Asia. Most of them lack expose and enlightenment.

Which is why I am surprised that a moderator on Nigeria's most visited forum can be so ignorant factoring her online presence. One would think that our people will take advantage of the Internet to broaden their mindsets and expose themselves to different systems and cultures as they cannot travel because of the extreme state of privation in the land. I've not been to Singapore but after "discovering" the country during one of my searches seven years ago, I regretted being a Nigerian. Let alone South Korea.

At the bold, it's disheartening o cry

Cc:Tensazangetsu20

2 Likes

Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by blacknoir: 8:16pm On May 11, 2021
Igbochief001:

Nah never
OK if u say so
Re: Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity by gforce5: 10:24am On May 14, 2021
You shouldn't be surprised. Most Nigerians refuse to do research on other countries in the world. You don't need to travel out to know how good a country is. Extensive research would solve the problem. Unfortunately, Nigerians are too lazy to do some research. Their blind "patriotism" has clouded their sense of reasoning. I have friends who have been to Singapore and they said that Nigeria is a backwater compared to that country. quote author=Gerrard59 post=101588702]

Which is why I am surprised that a moderator on Nigeria's most visited forum can be so ignorant factoring her online presence. One would think that our people will take advantage of the Internet to broaden their mindsets and expose themselves to different systems and cultures as they cannot travel because of the extreme state of privation in the land. I've not been to Singapore but after "discovering" the country during one of my searches seven years ago, I regretted being a Nigerian. Let alone South Korea.

At the bold, it's disheartening o cry

Cc:Tensazangetsu20 [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo / Shettima Represents Tinubu At BRICS Summit In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.