Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos (5399 Views)

Throwback Video Of Mbaka Praising Buhari, Aisha, Their Children In 2015 / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:37am On May 10, 2021
I am yet to read on any recent or distant episode of Christian zealots taking up arms or being violent around their cult leadership. Forget Waco, Texas or any American cult franchise. Let's concentrate on orthodox catholiscm. Has there been any cult figures within the church that inspired a violent radical cult followership? There's none I can think of other than the cult of Mbaka.

We read how they stormed their Bishop's residence searching for their priest and in the process destroying properties.

The cult of Mbaka is the first of which I have read or heard of within the Catholic Church. Igbo religious fanatiscm with the Odumeje cult followership and that of the annoying Lord's Chosen cult exposes a peek into Igbo disposition to cult and hero worship. There is the Judaic cult surrounding Rabbi Kanustein in the IPOB cult . What Mbaka , Lord Chosen , Odumeje , IPOB and a host of others, exposes a very thin layer of Igbo religious fanatiscm.

If Igbos were exposed to Islam before Christianity , they won't have been any different from the hot bed regions around the world known for Violent Islamic radicalism.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChaleeBendel: 8:45am On May 10, 2021
If Igbos were exposed to Islam before Christianity , they won't have been any different from the hot bed regions around the world known for Violent Islamic radicalism.

This is very true.
Couldn't believe Igbo would rally round Father Contractor Mbaka after he disgraced Peter Obi.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:47am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:

This is very true.
Couldn't believe Igbo would rally round Father Contractor Mbaka after he disgraced Peter Obi.

The Igbo are a very crude people with a herd mentality surrounding an elevated figure.

Have you not wondered why Igbo pastors never make it on the national scene?

The church in Igbo land offers the most bizzare and extreme forms of Christianity .

You only get popular as supposed man of God for doing controversial and down right bizzare stuff.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by mouthofThegod: 8:52am On May 10, 2021
See the way they are falling over themselves concerning UMU IGBO grin
When there's something wonderful about you,lunatics will always talk about you.Anytime,any day grin
God bless Biafra!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:53am On May 10, 2021
The Igbo still holds his chi higher than any other god including that if the Supreme God of Christianity.

To the Igbo , his chi is more pragmatic and delivers on demand. This is why they still flock to voodoo priests despite claiming to be Christian.

Mbaka offers a mix of Igbo diabolism cloaked in Christian cloth. He is the son and heir to his late father's voodoo shrine and even though they won't publicly admit, most of his followers see Mbaka's voodoo heritage as his source of power.

How can we rationalize Odumeje's supporters seeing the death of Ada Jesus as proof of his diabolical powers?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChaleeBendel: 8:53am On May 10, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The Igbo are a very crude people with a herd mentality surrounding an elevated figure.

Have you not wondered why Igbo pastors never make it on the national scene?

The church in Igbo land offers the most bizzare and extreme forms of Christianity .

You only get popular as supposed man of God for doing controversial and down right bizzare stuff.

Eh.... the above is true of any region in Nigeria not just the Igbos. We are obsessed with religeon and the " hurt not my annointed" belief.

2 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:54am On May 10, 2021
mouthofThegod:
The way they are falling over themselves concerning UMU IGBO grin
When there's something wonderful about you,lunatics will always talk about you.Anytime,any day grin

If you can dish it to others , you can at least take some for yourselves.

Mbaka and Kanu cults exposes how you people can easily be decieved.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by helinues: 8:54am On May 10, 2021
It never reach..

No be all Igbo support Mbaka or Ipob

Stop generalizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:56am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:

Eh.... the above is true of any region in Nigeria not just the Igbos. We are obsessed with religeon and the " hurt not my annointed" belief.

Well, this is what just came to me after the Mbaka zealots sacked their Bishop's diocese.

This is very unbecoming for Catholics to attack their own Bishop over a Parish priest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:07am On May 10, 2021
mouthofThegod:
See the way they are falling over themselves concerning UMU IGBO grin
God bless Biafra!

There is also Reverend King who is awaiting execution for murdering a female sex slave member of his cult .

Rev King's church at Ajao Estate in Lagos is exclusively Igbo and they still gather and worship in his house church.

Their fanatiscm to serve their master despite being on death row Kirikiri led to the prison officials moving him to Kuje. They still kept flocking to see their master and when prison officials found out King was having sexual relations with a stream of both married and unmarried women from his cult within their prison walls they moved him to Kaduna and have barred him from receiving visitors.

King's case is one of the most extreme forms of cult and hero worship and it didn't surprise me that his victims were mainly Igbo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:17am On May 10, 2021
Alexbells my Igbo Jew homosexual ,

How your anus?

Igbos are also gay as fck.

7 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by AlexBells(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Alexbells my Igbo Jew homosexual ,

How your anus?

Igbos are also gay as fck.
Please I'm taking some time off for personal reason, I know we bicker atimes, but I do believe you understand the rules of engagement, I sue for a truce, not minding though that I enjoy tour tantrums atimes, so I believe we will get back to the table but for now, I implore some privacy. I hope you understand, even in battles there should be honour. I hope you respect my demand and let me be for now.

1 Like

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:25am On May 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Please I'm taking some time off for personal reason, I know we bicker atimes, but I do believe you understand the rules of engagement, I sue for a truce, not minding though that I enjoy tour tantrums atimes, so I believe we will get back to the table but for now, I implore some privacy. I hope you understand, even in battles there should be honour. I hope you respect my demand and let me be for now.

Rectal prolapse again?

When will you realize that faggotry is bad for your health.

6 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by Nobody: 9:28am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:

This is very true.
When north rallied round pantami what do you expect ? We would deal with mbaka when the time comes

We are showing that not only fulanis can be protected simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:29am On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

When north rallied round pantami what do you expect ? We would deal with mbaka when the time comes

So you are just following in the footstep of the Islamic beast?

What then differentiate you from them?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by esnbrutality: 9:33am On May 10, 2021
HEY AFONJA ...WHY THE OBSESSION WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT EVEN GIVE A FLYING F**K ABOUT YOU??
WHY OPENING THREADS UP AND DAN ON IGBO AFFAIRS??

YOU ARE PAINED THAT IGBOs ARE DOING WHAT YOU CAN'T DO .....

YOU ARE PAINED THAT IGBOs ARE ACTUALLY MAKING SURE THAT THEY GET THEIR INDEPENDENCE FROM A USELESS ENTRAPMENT YOU ADORE.

ADEBOYE ..DOESNT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?
OYEDEPO DOESNT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?
TB JOSHUA DOESNT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?

ALL YOUR USELESS ALADURA CHURCHES DONT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?

YOU AFONJA PEEPS ARE THE MOST INSECURE PARASITIC THINGS .....BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU MUST ...CONTINUE YOUR SLAVISH LAMENTATIONS AND SERVITUDE TO THE FULANI.

IGBOs LOVE THEIR "LORD AND SAVIOR" "JESUS CHRIST"...AND THEY'LL WORSHIP AND ADORE HIM FERVENTLY..WITHOUT BIAS.

SO IF IT HURTS YOU ...FACE YOUR OBVIOUS "JUJU" ORIENTATION WHICH 98% AFONJA FOLLOW ...AS CERTIFIED ZOMBIES.

10 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by Fejoku: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
Na sufferhead people wey carry Igbo matter for head I dey pity. Of all the killings and land supplanting happening in Nigeria, na Igbo man be there problem. No day ends without seeing one of them opening an Igbo thread to say one bad thing or the other. We don tell una say we accept all their accusations but support our Biafran move yet them refuse. Which kain wahala be this?
Ok make I visit the Mbaka controversy. History record say most notable clergy from different faiths inside Nigeria don dey involved for one controversy or the other. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Suleiman, Prophet T. B Joshua, Pastor Chris Okotie, Pastor Enoch Adeboye even Pastor Kumuyi. This OP never open mouth attack the ethnicity of the individual pastors o. Na only where Igbo people dey every dog dey get mouth. Wetin Mbaka do you? Na the recent vandalization for Bishop court na im make you dey insult all Igbo people? You nor know say every influential person get fans and who nor know how fans dey behave all over the world? Oh, so una plan be say if una seize Mbaka, una go wait to see whether people go react. If them no come react una go kpai am ehn? God pass una. When Mbaka dey support Buhari, most Igbos including his fans call am out say im dey fall hand. Nobody attack am but immediately im open mouth withdraw himself, una begin think how una go silence am. We know una plans. Wetin Mbaka do rekwaya boldness. No be every clergy fit do am. Im don talk and history don record am say im talk when the situation dey hot. All other clergy wey remain quiet, history go record am say all of them lost their voice when terrorist dey rule naija.
Back to your accusation against Igbos, e no surprise me. Na six coup happen for naija but na only one get tribe attach for im body so no be today e start. Of course, una dey always get reason to justify una prejudice but God go continue to protect Igbos until we leave Persia.
NB: I no support the vandalization but if e no happen, them for release Mbaka? Na we dey take our hand cause problem for ourselves. People dey call Mbaka number but them switch am off. Mbaka no be junior priest na. Im still dey under Catholic church but over the years, him followership don make am very popular. Na like celebrity im be so the church suppose to understand say people go always wan know how im dey. Na true talk be that. Them no suppose keep am incommunicado for long. If they wan do am, them for first announce am make people know say na them hand im dey.
I no be catholic o.
UmuIgbo, ekenem unu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
[s] .
esnbrutality:
HEY AFONJA ...WHY THE OBSESSION WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT EVEN GIVE A FLYING F**K ABOUT YOU??
WHY OPENING THREADS UP AND DAN ON IGBO AFFAIRS??

YOU ARE PAINED THAT IGBOs ARE DOING WHAT YOU CAN'T DO .....

YOU ARE PAINED THAT IGBOs ARE ACTUALLY MAKING SURE THAT THEY GET THEIR INDEPENDENCE FROM A USELESS ENTRAPMENT YOU ADORE.

ADEBOYE ..DOESNT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?
OYEDEPO DOESNT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?
TB JOSHUA DOESNT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?

ALL YOUR USELESS ALADURA CHURCHES DONT HAVE CULT FOLLOWING?

YOU AFONJA PEEPS ARE THE MOST INSECURE PARASITIC THINGS .....BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU MUST ...CONTINUE YOUR SLAVISH LAMENTATIONS AND SERVITUDE TO THE FULANI.

IGBOs LOVE THEIR "LORD AND SAVIOR" "JESUS CHRIST"...AND THEY'LL WORSHIP AND ADORE HIM FERVENTLY..WITHOUT BIAS.

SO IF IT HURTS YOU ...FACE YOUR OBVIOUS "JUJU" ORIENTATION WHICH 98% AFONJA FOLLOW ...AS CERTIFIED ZOMBIES.

[/s]

Mbakist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChaleeBendel: 9:36am On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

Pantami didn't do anything against his people. He was ready to lead Hausa/Fulani to Langtang to fight the indigenes.
Mbka on the other hand romanced Buhari, a man who many people consider an Igbo hater.
While Pantami fought for Fulani domination, Mbaka fought for Fulanis until his contract request was declined.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:37am On May 10, 2021
[s]
Fejoku:
Na sufferhead people wey carry Igbo matter for head I dey pity. Of all the killings and land supplanting happening in Nigeria, na Igbo man be there problem. No day ends without seeing one of them opening an Igbo thread to say one bad thing or the other. We don tell say we accept all their accusations but support our Biafran move yet them refuse. Which kain wahala be this?
Ok make I visit the Mbaka controversy. History record say most notable clergy from different faiths inside Nigeria don dey involved for one controversy or the other. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Suleiman, Prophet T. B Joshua, Pastor Chris Okotie, Pastor Enoch Adeboye even Pastor Kumuyi. This OP never open mouth attack the ethnicity of the individual pastors o. Na only where Igbo people dey every dog dey get mouth. Wetin Mbaka do you? Na the recent centralization for Bishop court na im make you dey insult all Igbo people? You nor know say every influential person get fans and who nor know how fans dey behave all over the world? Oh, so una plan be say if una seize Mbaka, una go wait to see whether people go react dey if them no come react una go kpai am ehn? God pass una. When Mbaka dey support Buhari, most Igbos including his fans call am out say im dey fall hand. Nobody attack am but immediately im open mouth withdraw himself, una begin think how una go silence am. We know una plans. Wetin Mbaka do rekwaya boldness. No be every clergy fit do am. Im don talk and history don record am say im talk when the situation dey hot. All other clergy wey remain quiet, history go record am say all of them lost their voice when terrorist dey rule naija.
Back to your accusation against Igbos, e no surprise me. Na six coup happen for naija but na only one get tribe attach for im body so no be today e start. Of course, una dey always get reason to justify una prejudice but God go continue to protect Igbos until we leave Persia.
NB: I no support the vandalization but if e no happen, them for release Mbaka? Na we dey take our hand cause problem for ourselves. People dey call Mbaka number but them switch am off. Mbaka no be junior priest na. Im still dey under Catholic church but over the years, him followership don make am very popular. Na like celebrity im be so the church suppose to understand say people go always wan know how im dey. Na true talk be that. Them no suppose keep am incommunicado for long. If they wan do am, them for first announce am make people know say na them hand im dey.
I no be catholic o.
UmuIgbo, ekenem unu.
[/s]

You should stop playing victims and admit your roles in handing power to the fulani on a platter of gold

Decree 34 got us into this one nijeriya mess and that decree was foisted on Nigeria by your Igbo Marxist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by esnbrutality: 9:41am On May 10, 2021
YOU ARE VERY PAINED...AND YOU CANT STOMACH THE NONSENSE YOU DISH OUT.

YOU AFONJA "LOW-LIFERS" ONLY GET ERECTIONS WHEN BASHING OTHER TRIBES WHEREAS ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THIS TACTIC IS TO COVER-UP YOUR OBVIOUS USELESS EXISTENCE.

GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING TANGIBLE TO DO WITH YOUR USELESS ORIENTATION....SPITS....MTCHEEEEW

ChiefJusticeFuc:

Mbakist

3 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:41am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:

Pantami didn't do anything against his people. He was ready to lead Hausa/Fulani to Langtang to fight the indigenes.
Mbka on the other hand romanced Buhari, a man who many people consider an Igbo hater.
While Pantami fought for Fulani domination, Mbaka fought for Fulanis until his contract request was declined.

Will their fanatiscm ever allow them to reason for once?

Mbaka is by every definition a traitor to both his people and to God's church.

He has been praising the head of the fulani terrorist govt despite the murder of both his fellow priests and Catholics in Benue, Plateau and Southern Kaduna and even in his Enugu sef.

But will the Igbo mbakist zealots and the IPOB judases whom their leader has ordered to "stand by" Mbaka forget so soon ?

Igbos are prone to both tribalism and religious fanatiscm . What then is the difference between them and the Fulani?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by Nobody: 9:43am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:

Really ? Boko haram has been killing thousands of which people ?

Mbaka would be dealt with ...the fulanis game to push u against your people then cut u off won't work with igbos again ..we know your trick ..even roachas now have our full support

5 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:43am On May 10, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
YOU ARE VERY PAINED...AND YOU CANT STOMACH THE NONSENSE YOU DISH OUT.

YOU AFONJA "LOW-LIFERS" ONLY GET ERECTIONS WHEN BASHING OTHER TRIBES WHEREAS ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THIS TACTIC IS TO COVER-UP YOUR OBVIOUS USELESS EXISTENCE.

GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING TANGIBLE TO DO WITH YOUR USELESS ORIENTATION....SPITS....MTCHEEEEW

[/s]

Despite everything Mbaka has done against both his people and the church with his romance with the fulani devils, you still worship this disgrace ?

Tell me why this isn't cult of hero worship?

Foolish Judas.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChaleeBendel: 9:43am On May 10, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Will their fanatiscm ever allow them to reason for once?

Mbaka is by every definition a traitor to both his people and to God's church.

He has been praising the head of the fulani terrorist govt despite the murder of both his fellow priests and Catholics in Benue, Plateau and Southern Kaduna and even in his Enugu sef.

But will the Igbo mbakist zealots and the IPOB judases whom their leader has ordered to "stand by" Mbaka forget so soon ?

Igbos are prone to both tribalism and religious fanatiscm . What then is the difference between them and the Fulani?
It's really incredible the u-turn by Igbos regarding Mbaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by esnbrutality: 9:43am On May 10, 2021
YOU DON SABI DEM WELL.......

VERY USELESSLY VINDICTIVE IRRITANTS....

THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT THE NORTH THEY WORSHIP AS CERTIFIED SLAVES....LOOK AT IGBOs WITH REVERENCE.

Fejoku:
Na sufferhead people wey carry Igbo matter for head I dey pity. Of all the killings and land supplanting happening in Nigeria, na Igbo man be there problem. No day ends without seeing one of them opening an Igbo thread to say one bad thing or the other. We don tell say we accept all their accusations but support our Biafran move yet them refuse. Which kain wahala be this?
Ok make I visit the Mbaka controversy. History record say most notable clergy from different faiths inside Nigeria don dey involved for one controversy or the other. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Suleiman, Prophet T. B Joshua, Pastor Chris Okotie, Pastor Enoch Adeboye even Pastor Kumuyi. This OP never open mouth attack the ethnicity of the individual pastors o. Na only where Igbo people dey every dog dey get mouth. Wetin Mbaka do you? Na the recent centralization for Bishop court na im make you dey insult all Igbo people? You nor know say every influential person get fans and who nor know how fans dey behave all over the world? Oh, so una plan be say if una seize Mbaka, una go wait to see whether people go react dey if them no come react una go kpai am ehn? God pass una. When Mbaka dey support Buhari, most Igbos including his fans call am out say im dey fall hand. Nobody attack am but immediately im open mouth withdraw himself, una begin think how una go silence am. We know una plans. Wetin Mbaka do rekwaya boldness. No be every clergy fit do am. Im don talk and history don record am say im talk when the situation dey hot. All other clergy wey remain quiet, history go record am say all of them lost their voice when terrorist dey rule naija.
I no be catholic o.
UmuIgbo, ekenem unu.

4 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by Nobody: 9:44am On May 10, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

So you are just following in the footstep of the Islamic beast?

What then differentiate you from them?
Is everyone not a beast in this zoo ? When in rome behave like romans

For 50 years plus we have been acting politically correct what did we get ?

When they come for tinubu don't back him u hear

5 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by Fejoku: 9:46am On May 10, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
[s][/s]

You should stop playing victims and admit your roles in handing power to the fulani on a platter of gold

Decree 34 got us into this one nijeriya mess and that decree was foisted on Nigeria by your Igbo Marxist.
Cancelling my response doesn't diminish the potency it has. It totally destroyed the jargons you spewed in the intro. You're totally irredeemable. Continue to think about Igbo everyday of your life, we don't care. We are not after your land or affairs yet you say we are the problem. Terrorists are in your region wrecking havoc but you can't stand up to them because your testicles have been smashed in the game of tribalism. It's not my fault.
Today you have the chance to change the situation but never, you must blame Igbos because your mind has been conditioned to be like that. I can bet that if you were around in the 50s, you would have been blaming your grandfathers for failing to stop Britain from colonizing Nigeria while others were working towards independence.
Comot for road make serious people bring change to the situation.

8 Likes

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChaleeBendel: 9:46am On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

Mbaka would be dealt with ...the fulanis game to push u against your people then cut u off won't work with igbos again ..we know your trick ..even roachas now have our full support

Whether Rochas have your support or Igbokwe have your support is not my arguement. Mbaka is a fraud, the sooner you realise it the better for you and your people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:47am On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

The land of Judas.

Yeah, the same Igbo judases that sold you into slavery.

The same Igbo judases that spied against their own nation and after the war became millionaires like Arthur Nzeribe.

What of Arthur Eze and all your Judas elders, politicians and leaders who have since joined APC and worship Buhari?

You Igbo fools are your biggest enemies. Just look at Hope in Imo or Orji Uzor Kalu running like a beheaded chicken campaigning for Buhari .

You may not admit it but you and I know the biggest enemy to Igbos is you Igbos .

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS / FG's N50b EEFP Coordinator, Maureen Ideozu Emerges 'export Innovator Of The Year / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Meeting These Two Men ? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.