Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body (3037 Views)

Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend / Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by Gistslot(f): 10:20am On May 10, 2021
Mercy Eke replies man who drew a tattoo of her face on his body.
Recently, fans of celebrities in Nigeria have been showing their love for their fave, by drawing tatoos of their favorite celebrity on their bodies
https://www.gistslot.com/mercy-eke-replies-man-who-drew-a-tattoo-of-her-face-on-his-body

Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2021
That man is a disgrace to manhood

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by Koryc: 10:47am On May 10, 2021
All na hustle make I sharply draw patanmi for my face make I see if something go drop.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by spinna: 11:31am On May 10, 2021
Koryc:
All na hustle make I sharply draw patanmi for my face make I see if something go drop.
plenty space dey draw panta and bubu you go cashout
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by Nuelito: 3:07pm On May 10, 2021
Any way na way in dx kontri...aguu di
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by revived: 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
E Go Be For Them
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by freemanq(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
E no go beter for hunger
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by mayklef(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2021
See wetin Buhari, Desmond Idoit and hunger don cause
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by mytime24(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
Simp-le man cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by when2(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by Investtorr: 9:20pm On May 10, 2021
Wasted sperm
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by Dreyton36: 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
Las las she go still give am kpekus make he lick chai cry

The future is truly female

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by pretydiva(f): 11:46pm On May 10, 2021
Mcteeww
Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by PissfulProtester: 5:28am On May 11, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Aswearugad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Replies Man Who Drew A Tattoo Of Her Face On His Body by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On May 11, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
END OF THREAD!!
cheesy grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Moments With Mo? / Uche Iwuji And I Are Not Lesbian - Singer, Ego Omalicha Refutes Lesbain Tales / Meet The Winner Ofthe 'best Behind' Inafro Model 2013awards (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.