Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! (3480 Views)

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by Libkid(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2021
starbuck:
My uncle was among the unfortunate souls that lost their lives yesterday to it cry cry

I hope the military descend on those that did this to the last of their kinds

NB: I don't respond to stupid mentions but this time, the unfortunate ones should try me and see the stuff I am made up of
My condolences.It is well

2 Likes

Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by Sunday2021: 7:51pm On May 10, 2021
Igbos killing igbos! I have nothing to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by Rodwave: 7:59pm On May 10, 2021
If this is what happened then those vigilantee have no leader. Wisdom sometimes is profitable to direct
Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by Bethel4Life(f): 8:01pm On May 10, 2021
starbuck:
My uncle was among the unfortunate souls that lost their lives yesterday to it cry cry

NB: I don't respond to stupid mentions but this time, the unfortunate ones should try me and see the stuff I am made up of
ur Uncle from Futa Jalon u mean cheesy
Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by engrchykae(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2021
seanfer:

And you think turning the SE to Afghanistan will benefit anybody after the breakup?
Why kill your fellow tribesmen to make a point to outsiders?
we are the ultimate DEVELOPERS.
Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by engrchykae(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2021
Sunday2021:
Igbos killing igbos! I have nothing to say.
useless ones among IGBOS should be deleted first.
Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:22pm On May 10, 2021
starbuck:

Sorry for the unfortunate news. Was it ESN fighters that did it
Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by starbuck(f): 9:25pm On May 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Sorry for the unfortunate news. Was it ESN fighters that did it

That we can't tell for now because they have now said that the people behind them are criminals and not UGM /ESN or IPOB... They came with their usual sienna car..
Re: This is what really happened at Ozubulu police station! by Idiko1: 9:34pm On May 10, 2021
Kingdemu:
Why I don't caution people of the South East against following the path of the North East is because there is no point trying to do that to someone who is determined, who fails to reason beyond his euphoria.

Every time I read some of their comments, I remember how the North East started. They are following the same pattern, as if they borrowed the template. When it started in the NE and security agencies were being targeted for attacks, some people applauded them because of their perception of the security agencies as oppressors of the common people.

Then it went on to eliminating members of the society who were suspected to be informing the authorities about the group. When all those were eliminated, they turned on the whole society and that was when people realised that what they were applauding was actually coming for them, but that was coming a little too late.

Now the sequence is repeating itself in the South East, but I have seen those who attempt to caution them being shouted down with insults. Oh ignorance I say.

Yesterday, when 'unknown gun men' reportedly killed some members of a vigilante group, and people were asking the rationality behind killing the same Igbos whose liberation they claim to be championing, the response was that they were cleaning the filth among them who were working with the gov't against the common interest.

Right now in their own imagination, they think it is impossible for the now friendly 'unknown gun men' to turn their guns against the population, the same way some people of the North East never believed those who were struggling to establish a 'just and fair' society could turn against them, but here we are.

So since the South East has refused to learn from the mistakes of the North East, I say welcome.

The above crap makes the write a typical African who cannot think. Why should you even think of war or violence when people protest or agitate for self-determination? Nigerian signed onto the 2007 UN self-determination declaration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. / Enugu: Ugwuanyi Has Done Well In Peace, Security, Development - ALGON Chairman / Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.