Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

State Of Nigerian Roads - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / State Of Nigerian Roads (1546 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / How Roads Are Named; The Difference Between An Ave, St, Ln, Dr, Way, Blvd Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Nigerian Roads by egin(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2007
Can anybody please post the pictures of Nigerian roads. May be if the world is made aware of the bad state of roads and highways in Nigeria, the goverment at all levels will wake up to their responsibilities.
Re: State Of Nigerian Roads by marjson(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2007
OBOY, DONT YOU KNOW THAT WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON OUR AIM TO BRING IN FOREIGN INVESTORS, DONT YOU YOU THE ADAGE WHICH SAYS DISCIPLINE ME AT HOME AND NOT IN PUBLIC, COS IF THESE INVESTORS SEE THESE, THAT WILL IMPOSE INSTANLY ON THEIR MINDS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA,
Re: State Of Nigerian Roads by vikiviko(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2007
Only last weekend the Benin Expressway shows our deplorable our roads when a newly wedeed couple for an engagement party all lost there lives except for the groom.

The Bride's Mothe, Groom's father and Mother and a family meber all died bebacuse of the state of the Benin Expressway.

I enjoin the relevant authorities to please Save Our Soul.
Re: State Of Nigerian Roads by egin(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
We do not need to present a false image to any foreign investor as the will eventually find out and by then it will be too late.
Re: State Of Nigerian Roads by BABEELOVE(f): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2007
ya miracle is on the way! have faith!!!! tongue
Re: State Of Nigerian Roads by egin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
Some pictures for you.

(1) (Reply)

African Garden Lodge, Omole Phase 1 / Malta Is My Dream Country, Who Can Help Me Get There / Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.