Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . (3399 Views)

2023 Presidency: We’re Not Ganging Up Against Atiku - PDP Governors, Saraki / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
I just read report that IPOB is planning to Attack Lagos. With all indications it shows that DSS AND MIYETTI AllAH is Behind all this happening in South East. Since there plot to conquer South East are not working they are using the same system of 1967 Biafra war to unite other tribes against Igbo. This report from Gazette confirmed everything.

But igbos are very strong tribe we don't give up, this time no British.

https://www.nairaland.com/6546699/bandits-receive-weapons-sss-agents

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by Xscape1993(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
It is well with Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by SamcoDesign: 4:17pm On May 10, 2021
Gbagam

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 4:22pm On May 10, 2021
If you don't marginalize other tribes and force them into your Biafra, nobody will believe Fulanis but you lots have shown your eagerness to lord over tribes in the SS and you think they won't believe any lie against you undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:
If you don't marginalize other tribes and force them into your Biafra, nobody will believe Fulanis but you lots have shown your eagerness to over lord tribes in the SS and you think they won't believe any lie against you undecided
even with such username you bear no one will doubt the tribe you are coming from. Igbos are forcing other tribes into Biafra, if you have no knowledge of Biafra history better shut up because Biafra is old than you.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 4:32pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
even with such username you bear no one will doubt the tribe you are coming from. Igbos are forcing other tribes into Biafra, if you have no knowledge of Biafra history better shut up because Biafra is old than you.

Yes am proud of that name and in the advent of a civil war I will act according to the meaning of that name.

Biafra never existed until Ojukwu coined it, even at that still doesn't give Ibos the right to force any tribe into Biafra

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by nairalandankrah: 4:35pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:
[s]If you don't marginalize other tribes and force them into your Biafra, nobody will believe Fulanis but you lots have shown your eagerness to lord over tribes in the SS and you think they won't believe any lie against you [/s]undecided
A referendum will decide that..
But I dont blame u, how can you understand when according to u guys, "western education is sin"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by Taba21: 4:36pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
I just read report that IPOB is planning to Attack Lagos. With all indications it shows that DSS AND MIYETTI AllAH is Behind all this happening in South East. Since there plot to conquer South East are not working they are using the same system of 1967 Biafra war to unite other tribes against Igbo. This report from Gazette confirmed everything.

But igbos are very strong tribe we don't give up, this time no British.

https://www.nairaland.com/6546699/bandits-receive-weapons-sss-agents

Stop making noise with your population the minority Fulani are still in charge and will continue to be in charge in your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 4:38pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:

A referendum will decide that..
But I dont blame u, how can you understand when according to u guys, "western education is sin"

Lol NONSENSE, will you allow a referendum to be carried out in a Muslim dominated community in Ebonyi if they say they want to be part of Sokoto caliphate?

Keep day dreaming, you leave your house to another man's house to carry out a referendum. Clowns

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 4:41pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Yes am proud of that name and in the advent of a civil war I will act according to the meaning of that name.

Biafra never existed until Ojukwu coined it, even at that still doesn't give Ibos the right to force any tribe into Biafra
Very soon you will commit suicide for your hatred on Biafra issue. Lazy man don't go look for Job to do and make money like those you envy. Kidnapping, Banditry and looting is not a way. I'm Proudly Biafra you can go die !

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
Very soon you will commit suicide for your hatred on Biafra issue. Lazy man don't go look for Job to do and make money like those you envy. Kidnapping, Banditry and looting is not a way. I'm Proudly Biafra you can go die !

Lol are you this pained grin grin

Go hug transformer and end your fruitless Bia-fraud search

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by lagdmark(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2021
Why are some crazy igbos especially the poor ones like the poster always playing victims. "Always they want to kill us" running when nobody is chasing you.
Successful igbo people i know don't play this victim mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol are you this pained grin grin

Go hug transformer and end your fruitless Bia-fraud search
I'm sure if you have a reasonable business doing you woun't be looking for war to loot people property. Biafra is non negotiable, we are tired of pulling backwards with religious fanatics and terrorism. Is not by force to be in the same country with you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
I'm sure if you have a reasonable business doing you woun't be looking for war to loot people property. Biafra is non negotiable, we are tired of pulling backwards with religious fanatics and terrorism. Is not by force to be in the same country with you.

And you have a reasonable job and yet you are burning everywhere in SE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:16pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

And you have a reasonable job and yet you are burning everywhere in SE undecided
face your BOKO HARAM kidnapping ravaged region. SE/SS Biafra land can never be like your region no matter any amount of DSS AND MIYETTI AllAH brought down by your terrorist Lord in Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by Bialegend(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:
If you don't marginalize other tribes and force them into your Biafra, nobody will believe Fulanis but you lots have shown your eagerness to lord over tribes in the SS and you think they won't believe any lie against you undecided
Bororo terrorist spotted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by eagleu: 5:23pm On May 10, 2021
List of victims of Fulani machinations against Igbos.
1. Awolowo.
2. Gowon
3. Danjuma
4. OBJ
5. Joe Garba/ Jerry Useni
6. Ojukwu- yes Ojukwu placed his relationship with the late emir of Kano above those of his fellow Igbos until his eyes cleared!
6. Ironsi -- foolishly trusting Gowon and Danjuma despite obvious warnings.
7. Late Oba of Benin
8. Christians and northern minorities who were used to massacre Igbos, and now being massacred by their Fulani masters/slave owners in return.
9. So called minorities who have been deceived for 50 years into believing that Igbos are after "our oyel"
10. The great Yoruba people whose interest were hijacked by forces espousing short term gains only.
11. Igbos, yes some Igbos themselves who believed that the Fulani were some sort of harmless people deserving assistance.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 5:24pm On May 10, 2021
Bialegend:

Bororo terrorist spotted.

Pained flatin0 spoted

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 5:25pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
face your BOKO HARAM kidnapping ravaged region. SE/SS Biafra land can never be like your region no matter any amount of DSS AND MIYETTI AllAH brought down by your terrorist Lord in Aso Rock.

Brothership begger grin
Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:30pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Brothership begger grin
I'm sure you know who your brother are because we are of different people. And is better time you face your desert and BOKO HARAM kidnapping ravaged region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by IGBOSON1: 5:35pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Shut up!

You see what the Fulani have been doing since 2015 (some may even argue...since 1966!), yet you still have the temerity to accuse Ndigbo of ‘marginalisation’!? A people that haven’t held power at the centre since Ironsi in 1966!

If i ask you exactly how Ndigbo intend to ‘force’ other tribes into Biafra, what will you say exactly?

You sound too dumb and needlessly alarmist to be from any ethnicity in the so called south-south....a terminology and grouping that never existed before 1998, and whose use presently is to try and isolate Ndigbo and hem them into ‘just your 5 south-east states’; limit their claim on the hydrocarbons in their land; and deny them access to the sea! You’re most likely from one of two other regions in Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Brothership begger grin
I'm sure it will be of your great interest reading this Reply from Donald to Your Fulani father.

THE NORTH CANNOT SPEAK FOR SOUTH-SOUTH, HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS:

Donald Ekpo replies Alhaji Sagir

RE: BIAFRA IS A PLOT BY IGBO TO COLONISE SOUTH SOUTH – Alhaji Sagir Ringim

Sir, I want to thank you for your concern about the welfare of the people of the South South by exposing the plans of the Igbos to recolonize the region. But I am worried about the sincerity of these your concerns. Because of these worries, let us dissect and carefully assess your statements of fear and concerns in four (4) segments, so as not to repeat the mistakes of 1964, 1966 and 1967-1970s till date. In your carefully written letter or chat with the Journalists as reported in the national dallies yesterday, you clearly stated that the Igbos want to;

(1). SEIZE THE ECONOMIC PROSPECTS OF THE MINORITY ETHNIC NATIONALITY OF THE OIL RICH REGION.

Alhaji Ringim, may I remind you that the economic prospects of the South South is currently being seized and controlled by your people of the Northern protectorate of Nigeria. Does that in anyway mean that you agree that your people have colonized my region? Are you also aware that even the oil wells in Abia State, Imo State and Anambra state and recently Enugu State (Igbo land) is being owned by your people in the Northern Protectorate? Are you aware that we in the oil rich region (South South) do not have control over our wealth, and its fortunes are determined by your people? Are you also aware that after sharing the proceeds of oil between your protégés in Shell, Mobil, Agip and Chevron, the left over is given to 44 local government of your state Kano, and only 8 Local government of Bayelsa? How more criminal could that be?

Do you know that even when the Natural Gas from my State Akwa Ibom is used to generate power from my state owned Power Station, that the fraud of a constitution you fostered on my people does not allow me to use same electricity in my state or region, but I am forced to load it into the National grid that sends same power to your home in Kano State? Have you seen how the United Nigeria is enslaving me? Are you aware that the fraud of your constitution took away the economic prospects of my region by empowering only the Federal government to build roads that your people from the Northern protectorate never built in my state for over 40 years until the coming of our own Son Goodluck Jonathan, when he allowed state governments to tamper with Federal Roads, yet you were busy building all the so called federal roads in your region.

That your fraud of a constitution imposed on us by you and your allies in the southwest took away the power from us to develop on the economic prospects of the region thereby taking away our rights to economic progress for over 50 years. And here you are sir getting worried of what the Igbos will do to my people. Sir, have you been ever worried about what your people have done to my people? How many of my people have you killed in your region? Please tell me the number of my people slaughtered by the Igbos in their land that is enough for me to be weary of them. Remember that these are my neighbors that lived peacefully with us for centuries, shared cultures, intermarried and even celebrated common cultural events before you came with your successful propagandas that deceived our fathers?

(2). COLONISE THE SOUTH SOUTH, CAPTURE THE REGION, COLONISE THE OIL FIELD FOR BETTERMENT OF THE IGBOS.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim may I remind you that the Igbos are not the colonist as you have insinuated here, but you and your people in the northern protectorate. They have so far not shown the threat to colonize as when compared to your people. It is your people that used the oil from our region to better the livelihood of your people and that of your few allies in the Southwest. It is you that is synonymous with the word “CAPTURE”. It is your people that kill non-indigenes in your region to take-over their property. Alhaji Sagir Ringim, just in case you think this generation is as vulnerable are our grandfathers and fathers you deceived by your propaganda. You were able to make them see the Igbos as their enemies in the 60s. Please note that this is the 21st century of 2020.

We are aware of these same lies you told our grandfathers and fathers in the early 60s. We are aware that after lying to them that they were different from the Igbos, you still went ahead and killed them in the name of killing the Igbos. We are aware of the devilish, malicious and infernal act you used one of your willing protégés General Gowon to do when you suddenly created the South East State (Today’s Cross River/Akwa Ibom State), Rivers State (Today’s Rivers and Bayelsa state) just to devise the divide-and-rule policy that was advise by the evil British woman just to break the unity of the region.

We know that is was also based on Awolowo’s advise that certain parts of Igbo were sliced off, and added into the new states you created so as to weaken any form of unity that could hold. We have also read from a list of newspaper publications from the New York Post of the 60s as compiled by the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS on all the atrocities you committed against the people of the region before your final propaganda to separate them by these hypocritical lies. And we promise you that even though you used your fraud of a constitution to discourage the study of Nigerian History of the said period in Nigerian Schools, we will do well to expose this events in a carefully Chronicled format for every child/youth of this generation to know the truth. How dare you assume that even in the slowpoke state of your protectorate, that you can conveniently influence the minds of the learned region in this millennium?

(3). BIAFRA IS LANDLOCKED AND WASN’T BLESSED WITH SOLID MATERIALS APART FROM COAL, ADDED THAT THE GEOLOGY OF THE ENCLAVE CAN’T SUPPORT AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, if these are your fears about the existence of Biafra, first of all, are you revealing the fears of your region, the Northern protectorate of the 12 Sharia states or the entire protectorate? You do not have any mineral resources and you are landlocked. Are you telling me you and your people have been so worried of surviving alone hence your insistence of a non-functional ONE NIGERIA PROJECT? Let me explain this to you Sir;

The Igbos you are taking about do not just have a large reservoir of Coal in Enugu that can last for another century knowing that Coal is presently running major economies in Europe, South America and South Africa, the region also has a large reserve of Oil and gas in Abia and Imo state. Oil exploration in Anambra state has also commence and will soon commence in Enugu State. Can you see that your propagandas won’t work as it did in the 60s?

Apart from the fact that your people maliciously separated the Igbos from their original race to Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, we at the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS have taken it upon ourselves to expose the malicious schemes of lies you used to separate our region. Your protégé General Buhari made it easier for us on National Television when his hatred for the people overwhelmed his ability to continue in the cover of your propaganda. He acknowledged the fact that we were all the same people. That notwithstanding, in a matter time, your lies and propaganda will hit the broken bridges of discontinuity. How dare you generate fears that do not exist for your selfish interest? You must have been thinking how successful your deceitful and hypocritical lies would go in rejuvenating the lies of the 60s.

(4). BECAUSE OF THESE NATURAL SHORTCOMINGS, IGBOS SURVIVED AS A DIASPORA RACE THAN ANY DOMINANT GROUP IN NIGERIA. THE ECONOMIC PROWESS OF THE IGBOS IS DOMICILED OUTSIDE BIAFRA.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, this is the most absurd and ridiculous of all your concerns as expressed by your expression of love towards my people in the Niger Delta region. Industrialist do not just sit and lazy about as expected by you. And these were one of the fears and concerned expressed by your late Sultan in a video we managed to see where he was worried about the Igbos in the north. Alhaji, are you aware that your successful brother, Dangote; one of the richest man in Africa, has his economic wealth spread and domiciled outside the Northern region? Or are you in anyway saying that because people expand, explore greener areas, that means such an individual has no space in his home? Your points are a bit too ridiculous to have considered as your reasons for granting this interview.

Having segmented your major reasons for advising my region to be weary of our Igbo brothers as those that intend to recolonize my people, I stand bold to say that you and your kinsmen are guilty of all your worries. It is also a cause for concern that you and your allies have suddenly decided to worry about the Niger Delta region. When did you love the region this much?

1. Are you not the same people that classify us all as Igbos during your killing and butchering spree and largess in the north?

2. How come you are bothered that the people you classify as one when butchering, are two different people when it comes to owners of wealth?

3. If you could desecrate our land as if we do not exist, come in and take away our oil wells as though it belongs to you?

4. Announce on National Television that the Oil in Bayelsa belongs to you in Kano and Jagawa?

5. Kill us at will if your religion is disrespected in faraway Norway?

6. Determine for us when and how our roads are built and how we use power generated from our resources?

7. Swore over your graves that our our kinsman cannot be President or else you make the country ungovernable of which you did?

Yet you have the guts to tell us to be weary of those that have not in any way attempted to take anything from us by force. I truly hope you realize that this is 2020 and not 1964.

It is best to inform you and all those that have decided to cry more than the bereaved that we are aware that these are the same propaganda you used to separate us, then forced us to continue in this unholy Union. That was a very unfortunate thing to have happened that kept us in this bondage.

Fortunately for us, the UNITED NATION CHARTER ON THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE is a tool you cannot do anything about. THE LOWER NIGER CONGRESS has taken advantage of these rights and it is set to call for a referendum. Quit crying on our behalf, we are presently studying the Constitution of which the Region will be built upon and so far, it can never be an evil as the Forced Marriage called Nigeria.

Thank you for your concerns Alhaji and co."

By Donald Ekpo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
I'm sure it will be of your great interest reading this Reply from Donald to Your Fulani father.

THE NORTH CANNOT SPEAK FOR SOUTH-SOUTH, HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS:

Donald Ekpo replies Alhaji Sagir

RE: BIAFRA IS A PLOT BY IGBO TO COLONISE SOUTH SOUTH – Alhaji Sagir Ringim

Sir, I want to thank you for your concern about the welfare of the people of the South South by exposing the plans of the Igbos to recolonize the region. But I am worried about the sincerity of these your concerns. Because of these worries, let us dissect and carefully assess your statements of fear and concerns in four (4) segments, so as not to repeat the mistakes of 1964, 1966 and 1967-1970s till date. In your carefully written letter or chat with the Journalists as reported in the national dallies yesterday, you clearly stated that the Igbos want to;

(1). SEIZE THE ECONOMIC PROSPECTS OF THE MINORITY ETHNIC NATIONALITY OF THE OIL RICH REGION.

Alhaji Ringim, may I remind you that the economic prospects of the South South is currently being seized and controlled by your people of the Northern protectorate of Nigeria. Does that in anyway mean that you agree that your people have colonized my region? Are you also aware that even the oil wells in Abia State, Imo State and Anambra state and recently Enugu State (Igbo land) is being owned by your people in the Northern Protectorate? Are you aware that we in the oil rich region (South South) do not have control over our wealth, and its fortunes are determined by your people? Are you also aware that after sharing the proceeds of oil between your protégés in Shell, Mobil, Agip and Chevron, the left over is given to 44 local government of your state Kano, and only 8 Local government of Bayelsa? How more criminal could that be?

Do you know that even when the Natural Gas from my State Akwa Ibom is used to generate power from my state owned Power Station, that the fraud of a constitution you fostered on my people does not allow me to use same electricity in my state or region, but I am forced to load it into the National grid that sends same power to your home in Kano State? Have you seen how the United Nigeria is enslaving me? Are you aware that the fraud of your constitution took away the economic prospects of my region by empowering only the Federal government to build roads that your people from the Northern protectorate never built in my state for over 40 years until the coming of our own Son Goodluck Jonathan, when he allowed state governments to tamper with Federal Roads, yet you were busy building all the so called federal roads in your region.

That your fraud of a constitution imposed on us by you and your allies in the southwest took away the power from us to develop on the economic prospects of the region thereby taking away our rights to economic progress for over 50 years. And here you are sir getting worried of what the Igbos will do to my people. Sir, have you been ever worried about what your people have done to my people? How many of my people have you killed in your region? Please tell me the number of my people slaughtered by the Igbos in their land that is enough for me to be weary of them. Remember that these are my neighbors that lived peacefully with us for centuries, shared cultures, intermarried and even celebrated common cultural events before you came with your successful propagandas that deceived our fathers?

(2). COLONISE THE SOUTH SOUTH, CAPTURE THE REGION, COLONISE THE OIL FIELD FOR BETTERMENT OF THE IGBOS.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim may I remind you that the Igbos are not the colonist as you have insinuated here, but you and your people in the northern protectorate. They have so far not shown the threat to colonize as when compared to your people. It is your people that used the oil from our region to better the livelihood of your people and that of your few allies in the Southwest. It is you that is synonymous with the word “CAPTURE”. It is your people that kill non-indigenes in your region to take-over their property. Alhaji Sagir Ringim, just in case you think this generation is as vulnerable are our grandfathers and fathers you deceived by your propaganda. You were able to make them see the Igbos as their enemies in the 60s. Please note that this is the 21st century of 2020.

We are aware of these same lies you told our grandfathers and fathers in the early 60s. We are aware that after lying to them that they were different from the Igbos, you still went ahead and killed them in the name of killing the Igbos. We are aware of the devilish, malicious and infernal act you used one of your willing protégés General Gowon to do when you suddenly created the South East State (Today’s Cross River/Akwa Ibom State), Rivers State (Today’s Rivers and Bayelsa state) just to devise the divide-and-rule policy that was advise by the evil British woman just to break the unity of the region.

We know that is was also based on Awolowo’s advise that certain parts of Igbo were sliced off, and added into the new states you created so as to weaken any form of unity that could hold. We have also read from a list of newspaper publications from the New York Post of the 60s as compiled by the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS on all the atrocities you committed against the people of the region before your final propaganda to separate them by these hypocritical lies. And we promise you that even though you used your fraud of a constitution to discourage the study of Nigerian History of the said period in Nigerian Schools, we will do well to expose this events in a carefully Chronicled format for every child/youth of this generation to know the truth. How dare you assume that even in the slowpoke state of your protectorate, that you can conveniently influence the minds of the learned region in this millennium?

(3). BIAFRA IS LANDLOCKED AND WASN’T BLESSED WITH SOLID MATERIALS APART FROM COAL, ADDED THAT THE GEOLOGY OF THE ENCLAVE CAN’T SUPPORT AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, if these are your fears about the existence of Biafra, first of all, are you revealing the fears of your region, the Northern protectorate of the 12 Sharia states or the entire protectorate? You do not have any mineral resources and you are landlocked. Are you telling me you and your people have been so worried of surviving alone hence your insistence of a non-functional ONE NIGERIA PROJECT? Let me explain this to you Sir;

The Igbos you are taking about do not just have a large reservoir of Coal in Enugu that can last for another century knowing that Coal is presently running major economies in Europe, South America and South Africa, the region also has a large reserve of Oil and gas in Abia and Imo state. Oil exploration in Anambra state has also commence and will soon commence in Enugu State. Can you see that your propagandas won’t work as it did in the 60s?

Apart from the fact that your people maliciously separated the Igbos from their original race to Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, we at the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS have taken it upon ourselves to expose the malicious schemes of lies you used to separate our region. Your protégé General Buhari made it easier for us on National Television when his hatred for the people overwhelmed his ability to continue in the cover of your propaganda. He acknowledged the fact that we were all the same people. That notwithstanding, in a matter time, your lies and propaganda will hit the broken bridges of discontinuity. How dare you generate fears that do not exist for your selfish interest? You must have been thinking how successful your deceitful and hypocritical lies would go in rejuvenating the lies of the 60s.

(4). BECAUSE OF THESE NATURAL SHORTCOMINGS, IGBOS SURVIVED AS A DIASPORA RACE THAN ANY DOMINANT GROUP IN NIGERIA. THE ECONOMIC PROWESS OF THE IGBOS IS DOMICILED OUTSIDE BIAFRA.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, this is the most absurd and ridiculous of all your concerns as expressed by your expression of love towards my people in the Niger Delta region. Industrialist do not just sit and lazy about as expected by you. And these were one of the fears and concerned expressed by your late Sultan in a video we managed to see where he was worried about the Igbos in the north. Alhaji, are you aware that your successful brother, Dangote; one of the richest man in Africa, has his economic wealth spread and domiciled outside the Northern region? Or are you in anyway saying that because people expand, explore greener areas, that means such an individual has no space in his home? Your points are a bit too ridiculous to have considered as your reasons for granting this interview.

Having segmented your major reasons for advising my region to be weary of our Igbo brothers as those that intend to recolonize my people, I stand bold to say that you and your kinsmen are guilty of all your worries. It is also a cause for concern that you and your allies have suddenly decided to worry about the Niger Delta region. When did you love the region this much?

1. Are you not the same people that classify us all as Igbos during your killing and butchering spree and largess in the north?

2. How come you are bothered that the people you classify as one when butchering, are two different people when it comes to owners of wealth?

3. If you could desecrate our land as if we do not exist, come in and take away our oil wells as though it belongs to you?

4. Announce on National Television that the Oil in Bayelsa belongs to you in Kano and Jagawa?

5. Kill us at will if your religion is disrespected in faraway Norway?

6. Determine for us when and how our roads are built and how we use power generated from our resources?

7. Swore over your graves that our our kinsman cannot be President or else you make the country ungovernable of which you did?

Yet you have the guts to tell us to be weary of those that have not in any way attempted to take anything from us by force. I truly hope you realize that this is 2020 and not 1964.

It is best to inform you and all those that have decided to cry more than the bereaved that we are aware that these are the same propaganda you used to separate us, then forced us to continue in this unholy Union. That was a very unfortunate thing to have happened that kept us in this bondage.

Fortunately for us, the UNITED NATION CHARTER ON THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE is a tool you cannot do anything about. THE LOWER NIGER CONGRESS has taken advantage of these rights and it is set to call for a referendum. Quit crying on our behalf, we are presently studying the Constitution of which the Region will be built upon and so far, it can never be an evil as the Forced Marriage called Nigeria.

Thank you for your concerns Alhaji and co."

By Donald Ekpo

The SE can't speak for the SS either undecided

So go and meet your Jewish masters grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by helinues: 5:50pm On May 10, 2021
Continue blaming everybody except yourself

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:52pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

The SE can't speak for the SS either undecided
You don't have sense. Go and find out people that make up Biafra with your Google.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Shut up!

You see what the Fulani have been doing since 2015 (some may even argue...since 1966!), yet you still have the temerity to accuse Ndigbo of ‘marginalisation’!? A people that haven’t held power at the centre since Ironsi in 1966!

If i ask you exactly how Ndigbo intend to ‘force’ other tribes into Biafra, what will you say exactly?

You sound too dumb and needlessly alarmist to be from any ethnicity in the so called south-south....a terminology and grouping that never existed before 1998, and whose use presently is to try and isolate Ndigbo and hem them into ‘just your 5 south-east states’; limit their claim on the hydrocarbons in their land; and deny them access to the sea! You’re most likely from one of two other regions in Nigeria!

You should keep your gutter closed grin Bia-fraud end in SE inside Federal Republic Of Nigeria cheesy
Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by AntiIgbo: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
You don't have sense. Go and find out people that make up Biafra with your Google.

Oga sense, you can't speak for SS cheesy if e pain you go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Continue blaming everybody except yourself
I'm sure Biafra is given you sleepless night too. Marriage is not by force in Southern Nigeria, I'm sure you can see why we have different reasoning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
They learnt this strategy from Britain. They spread lies against Igbo's and would use a Yoruba man to spread such lies or even attack/arrest Igbo's, they would also use an Igbo man in high position to attack a Yoruba man or spread lies against the Yoruba people.

These guys vomit whatever the Fulani Miyetti Allah tell them just to divide and conquer the south, yeah thats Fulani leaders strategy, u see how they joined IPOB and Oduduwa head together so they can fight each other lols. They won't use an Hausa or Fulani police to run their package but would use either an Igbo or Yoruba police man...then Igbos would fight Yoruba and Yoruba would fight Igbo's, meanwhile, they are the one pushing the Igbo or Yoruba police officer to take such moves. Sometimes they bribe Yoruba/Igbo senators in national assembly to say thing that is against Oduduwa/Biafra or the Yoruba people, meanwhile they are the ones who paid the senator or threatened him to say such things.

the earlier we know the Fulani divide and conquer strategy, they better for us. This is the time for Igbo's and Yoruba to join hands and end this country once and for all. Oduduwa and Biafra will be the best countries in Africa, there will be employment and massive development and less crime. Let's do away with this northern terrorist.

We also have many of their paid agents here on nairaland who claim to be Yoruba or Igbo but are not. they are from the northern terrorist region and are Fulani terrorist. example of such persons on nairaland that are used by fulani northern leaders are;
Helinus, Oyigboupdate, Asgard, Burtonj, KahlDrogo, Adadike(recently joined them, she was recruited this year)
and many others. Their goal is to cause misunderstanding between Igbo's and Yoruba both online and offline.
#UnitedIgboYoruba
#EndNigeriaNow
#ReferendumNow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by helinues: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
I'm sure Biafra is given you sleepless night too. Marriage is not by force in Southern Nigeria, I'm sure you can see why we have different reasoning.

Is that the same way Yoruba matters have been giving you sleepless nights?

It get why oo
Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by dignity33: 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Oga sense, you can't speak for SS cheesy if e pain you go hug transformer
I don't speak to SS I'm speaking as a man from Eastern Region called Biafra. So face your BOKO HARAM .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . by eagleu: 6:01pm On May 10, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
They learnt this strategy from Britain. They spread lies against Igbo's and would use a Yoruba man to spread such lies or even attack/arrest Igbo's, they would also use an Igbo man in high position to attack a Yoruba man or spread lies against the Yoruba people.

These guys vomit whatever the Fulani Miyetti Allah tell them just to divide and conquer the south, yeah thats Fulani leaders strategy, u see how they joined IPOB and Oduduwa head together so they can fight each other lols. They won't use an Hausa or Fulani police to run their package but would use either an Igbo or Yoruba police man...then Igbos would fight Yoruba and Yoruba would fight Igbo's, meanwhile, they are the one pushing the Igbo or Yoruba police officer to take such moves. Sometimes they bribe Yoruba/Igbo senators in national assembly to say thing that is against Oduduwa/Biafra or the Yoruba people, meanwhile they are the ones who paid the senator or threatened him to say such things.

the earlier we know the Fulani divide and conquer strategy, they better for us. This is the time for Igbo's and Yoruba to join hands and end this country once and for all. Oduduwa and Biafra will be the best countries in Africa, there will be employment and massive development and less crime. Let's do away with this northern terrorist.

We also have many of their paid agents here on nairaland who claim to be Yoruba or Igbo but are not. they are from the northern terrorist region and are Fulani terrorist. example of such persons on nairaland that are used by fulani northern leaders are;
Helinus, Oyigboupdate, Asgard, Burtonj, KahlDrogo, Adadike(recently joined them, she was recruited this year)
and many others. Their goal is to cause misunderstanding between Igbo's and Yoruba both online and offline.
#UnitedIgboYoruba
#EndNigeriaNow
#ReferendumNow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Helps Her Husband Wearing His Face Mask-photo / Osinbajo: How Social Intervention Programmes Is Accelerating Development / APC Rejects Tinubu, Asks Jonathan To Prepare For Its Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.