Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu (30919 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port / IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos —police Commissioner / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
ok yeah you're right I am humble , .

But yet again , do you also slap the Hausa guys who do not respect you? I see a lot of arrogant ones though ...

Slap is not selective. It falls on anybody irrespective of tribe and religion.

The only way to avoid is to comply
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:
2elliot
If you want to remain on nairaland, let this be the last time you will edit what I have written.
On public interest, I can write using my office to demand for your details and get you arrested.
A word is enough for the wise. I won't say more than that.
ok ,I am amazed at your audacity. I have read your comments and they are quite unsavoury. And this ..

Do you have two people handling your moniker ? Did you just wake up?

You're the predator here , decreeing death and destruction to a particular tribe .

Well you can only say this on nairaland ,if you try this in Facebook or tweeter , your account will be banned for life.

Anyway what is that office you wanna make a report to? And who is that officer foolish enough to take your case file ?

I think we having a mental case here

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Michaelota: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Weak afonja people, Fulani has been busy killing you from different angles and your saboteur leader ojuyobo is supporting them but it's not in the news. Real men are now strategizing and you are scared.matchew they don't have your time.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:

Why the cowardice?

I thought the late Kanu was making such pronouncements during the EndSARS farce.

Touch Lagos and feel the wrath of the West .
They said you guys are always making noise even when observing a one minute silence tongue
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
Emekaonline:

Obviously you are a fake Yoruba with Biafra blood. You had better leave Yoruba land and move to Ebonyi where Fulani herdsmen are killing them in droves. Did you hear where Fulani herdsmen had killed more than 30 Yorubas in one go? It happened in Biafra land. You better remain silent or move to the land where the inhabitants are moving in droves to Yoruba land daily. Nonsense!
Iskilu wakil did worse in Ibarapa

I'm Yoruba still.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Subzero047: 10:51pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:
I need psychiatric treatment, please help me
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:51pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

yeah you're right . I would also slap any intruder who walks Into my Lagos home to prank at me.

But as an Igbo , am I also entitled to non-selectively slap any Yoruba who do not comply ?here in Lagos ?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by budusky05(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
That how he keeps denying all the attacks.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Is that why Cownus parents died like street dogs without a master and their useless son couldnt even attend their funeral?

We have told you, and it is up to you to listen. If ipod terrorists try anything stupid in the West, a place worse than where Cownus useless parents currently are is where they will all end up.

Kiss the bitter truth.

Dying on top of Kanu's matter while herdsmen slaughter Yorubas in Ondo, Oyo and Osun. God knows how many Yorubas are now refugees in Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ikenna44: 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
Baba... Na only your mama you and your papa fit slap... On everything I love!

CXLVII:

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
yeah you're right . I would also slap any intruder who walks I to my Lagos home to prank at me.

But as an Igbo , am I also entitled to non-selectively slap any Yoruba who do not comply ?here in Lagos ?

Hope you have life insurance.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 10:53pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
Arrested on what charges? What public interest? Do I look like the Igbos you threaten around?

You are asking me the ground on which you will be arrested?

You copied my words, edited it to appear as if it's mine. While you preach your hates

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:54pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

If you like quote all the rules.
The mods are wiser.
You quote and edit what people have written and you instigate violence by writing instigating things in posts that you have quoted.
I repeat, you are a security risk and I will personally work on your arrest if you fail to stop. No threats.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:55pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

If you like quote all the rules.
The mods are wiser.
You quote and edit what people have written and you instigate violence by writing instigating things in posts that you have quoted.
I repeat, you are a security risk and I will personally work on your arrest if you fail to stop. No threats.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 10:56pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:

The quick disclaimer by the late Nnamdi Kanu and his minions.

In any case, Lagos is waiting to.see what he'll attempt.

Sharaaap. Under what circumstance will IPOB come to attack anywhere in Yoruba land?

Are you smoking hemmp?

In 1968, Biafra’s soldiers marching towards Lagos were merely after decongesting Lagos of the Caliphate regime led by Yakubu Gowon. No iota of intention to attack Yoruba people.
Biafra soldiers earlier liberated Edo from Caliphate soldiers, named it Republic of Benin; no intention to claim Edo lands as part of Biafra.

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ikenna44: 10:56pm On May 10, 2021
How you take know say I get yam leg?! grin
Na the yam leg I wan use match your face enter ground!
My prayer for you is that you try a real igbo man and get to know the wrath of a real igbo man!

Coward!

CXLVII:

Yam leg!

Be chest-beating online.

I am very used to your lots

You can defeat Russia and the USA with your mouths
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
If your post maligns my stand on issues, I will respond. I am not the creator of editing option. Seun is wise for putting it.

Like I said earlier, quote me again and edit it with your hates speech. Let's see where it will land you
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

yes I do as a sojourner .. but it's quite unfortunate the touts who I see on a daily do not have..
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by kingsceedon(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

All of them (Igbos) will be smoked out of Yoruba land like cockroach

Hahahahaha laugh wan tear my belle, see this rat wey small small Fulani herdsmen drive enter Benin Republic IDP camp dey talk trash, how's Benin Republic IDP camp today?

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by samfort: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
Such a thing will not happen in southwest
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by nedekid: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

All of them (Igbos) will be smoked out of Yoruba land like cockroach
Why will a whole veteran Nairalander spew this? Fulani bandits are causing havoc all over both in the SS, SE, SW, MB etc seemingly backed by the powers that be. To cause confusion and destroy any form of united front in the south, they release a banana, and of course some are chewing it vigorously. Please we should be wiser than that.
Of what benefit is it to the ipob group to attack Lagos? Does it make sense to any rational person? Will you want chaos where you earn a living, raise a family, own property, intermarried, have neighbours, best friends, where a lot were born?
Guy come on!

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ello29(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2021
Some paid agent of darkness are just here to preach hatred we will resist all attempt hate speech. Too much lies to cause mayhem. Thank you @ Kanu for standing tall

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 11:01pm On May 10, 2021
ikenna44:
How you take know say I get yam leg?! grin
Na the yam leg I wan use match your face enter ground!
My prayer for you is that you try a real igbo man and get to know the wrath of a real igbo man!

Coward!

Naxo!

Forming what's not.

Thats what killed one of your brothers in South Chicago. They blew his head off on wheels! And he dosnt even have a body

I know your lots very well. Empty barrels

You can launch a nuclear war-head with your mouths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 11:02pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
If your post maligns my stand on issues, I will respond. I am not the creator of editing option. Seun is wise for putting it. Your original post and my edited post is clear for rational minds to judge. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

You will not go unpunished for spreading hates, I can bet you. You and Subzero047.
I have called the attention of the mods to it.
Quoting what some had written, editing it and inserting your hates speech in it to carry a different meaning is a criminal offence.

If the mods fail to ask, I will write through my office to demand for your details (especially your email) and you will be invited for questioning.
You messed with the wrong man.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:02pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

yes I do. I am also assured that my life is safe here in Lagos. Infact very safe . And if a Yoruba host attempts anything contrary ,I may not even be the one to neutralize him. All I need do is shout olé, and his fellow Yoruba brothers will grill him like sharwama

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
nedekid:

Why will a whole veteran Nairalander spew this? Fulani bandits are causing havoc all over both in the SS, SE, SW, MB etc seemingly backed by the powers that be. To cause confusion and destroy any form of united front in the south, they release a banana, and of course some are chewing it vigorously. Please we should be wiser than that.
Of what benefit is it to the ipob group to attack Lagos? Does it make sense to any rational person? Will you want chaos where you earn a living, raise a family, own property, intermarried, have neighbours, best friends, where a lot were born?
Guy come on!
We can't be united in terrorism. Keep your UGM in the East
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

You are asking me the ground on which you will be arrested?

You copied my words, edited it to appear as if it's mine. While you preach your hates
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 11:05pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Source: https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1391825018363867136?s=19

When it comes to politics & power sharing

Igbo no be our mate & we are not friends on these issues!

You guys are learners!
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 11:05pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Naxo!

Forming what's not.

Thats what killed one of your brothers in South Chicago. They blew his head off on wheels! And he dosnt even have a body

I know your lots very well. Empty barrels

You can launch a nuclear war-head with your mouths.

Waw that's bizzar .. blowing up a head ? Wawuuu.
Can you prove you're Yoruba ?

Please your state , LGA, town,village and clan?

Your brother maybe here in this NL comment section .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.