Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is Your Perspective - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Perspective (691 Views)

Your Perspective On This Family Issue / Here Is A Perspective That Might Help You To Stop Spoiling Your Kids. / The Nigerian Problem:the Parental Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Perspective by aniliz: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2011
dear brothers and sisters
i decided to register in this forum after reading some matured view on family issue.
this a real story of my sister
she is 38 years old . after she had her first baby her mother inlaw visited and during her stay she pretended to be such a nice woman but realised that the woman had plans on taking the baby away. she started by around 8pm at night she will call for family prayers meanwhile it wasn't like they dont pray(she and hubby) but they do around10pm when everyone is retiring. this caused problem after a second time that she refused cos she was studying for her Msc. but instesd of the man backed her up she side the mum and told my friend that its thier family tradition and must respect it.
the main problem started when she realised of the plans to take her child in the name of holiday and knowing that her hubby has eaten a fair share of his mum's , she cooked up a story against the woman inorder to raise some kind of issue so that she could find a reason to refuse and confront the woman as the woman is so crafty i.e behaves like so innocent but dangerous inside.
the story she cooked was that she ate in their house and vomited blood and they percieved that she said she was poison
each time i talk to her she feels so guilty that she has done a terrible thing. pls share ur opinion on this
Re: What Is Your Perspective by aniliz: 12:52am On Apr 27, 2011
s
Re: What Is Your Perspective by obowunmi(m): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2011
OP, please speak English. I'd be lying if I said I understood anything you just typed.
Re: What Is Your Perspective by Blazay(m): 3:03am On Apr 27, 2011
Maybe you should lynch your a-thiek-kuing politicians in your village to get you the right medical facilities and diagnostic centers so you do not blame everything on 'witchcraft' huh?

For all you know, it is the husband trying to kill her so he can marry another wife. . .who knows? grin

Could not understand a single sentence of this 'palava'. Meeeehn, Goodluck Jonathan has a lot of work to do I tellya! cheesy

It looks like cyber cafes have sprung up all over remote villages in Nigeria.

WTF? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Perspective by ifyalways(f): 5:54am On Apr 27, 2011
The only thing I could make out from ya story OP is that they shifted their devotion time from 10pm to 8pm.

LOL.
Re: What Is Your Perspective by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2011
//
Re: What Is Your Perspective by obowunmi(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2011
Nice job CC --- you speak the language. Went back to read and still don't get it. But goodluck with all OP.
Re: What Is Your Perspective by Nekai(f): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2011
chaircover:

My perspective is that I think she made a mistake when she said the woman was 38. I think she meant to say 15.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Share With Others / Parents Want Government To Provide Lessons On How To Bring Up Kids / Dangerous Thing We Did As Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.