Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ngige Is Senator-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Is Senator-elect (2315 Views)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by seanet02: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2011
Don't mind the M0ron
grin grin
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by NwaNimo1(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2011
Dora - Sorry ohh. But dont worry you go collect governership after Obi.

They should have warned you Ngige was born with 4 testiculi - Da guy get balls.

Up Ngige -  cheesy
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by EzeUche3(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
Look at what you Anambra Igbos did. angry
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by mensdept: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is why Igbo people are where they are today in Naija. 4th class citizens, except say, for those of Enugu and Imo who get brain small.
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by EzeUche3(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
mens dept:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is why Igbo people are where they are today in Naija. 4th class citizens, except say, for those of Enugu and Imo who get brain small.

What the hell does this crap even mean?  undecided

Id.iot do not waste my time. You are not even worth it.
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by seanet02: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

Look at what you Anambra Igbos did. angry
WTF has they done, enemy of progress!!
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by gerald2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
NGIGE! what a man. A man that stood his ground when almost every power was against him, from OBJ, Andy Uba, Esulu Uga, Ojugwu, Peter Obi name them. A man that shattered Okija Shirline where Andy Uba took him to take orth of embezzlement but he stood his ground and never paid a dime to Andy Uba but used that man to develop dieing Anambra State. Student's went to school free during his time, workers where paid on time without delays, roads where built within months during his time as Governor of Anambra state.

What a man of honor, a golden man, love of people and the people's eyes. His better than Mr. Peter Obi any day any time. Superb shame to Peter Obi not Dora my sis.

Very friendly and loving man, never rant about what he did but what he did speaks for him, not like Mr. Peter Obi that is fond of "I did this I did that" with no prove. I call NGIGE my GUY.   

I pity Dora eh haaaa
Re: Ngige Is Senator-elect by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dora I respect, Ngige I honour!

How I wish two of them come from different districts so that two of them can go to the Senate to represent Anambra State at the same time. It was a titanic battle in which a winner must emerge.

Dear Dora, morrow is yet another day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-interest Banking Is Originally A Christian System Of Banking / Imo Apga Chairman Accuses Rochas Okorocha Of Fuelling Crises / Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.