Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH (3796 Views)

BREAKING: AREWA BEGINS #IgboMustGo NATIONWIDE PROTEST APRIL 10 - ELOMBAH NEWS / "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari / Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by Prolificgiant(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2021
How true is this information
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by clarocuzioo(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:
Another bunkum

Mods, pls help us to move this to where it belongs, trash of course

Tell the dullard to hold a presidential media chat where he will.be asked questions on live TV or tell him to attend to state functions a president let's know this is trash.

1 Like

Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by helinues: 5:56pm On May 11, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Tell the dullard to hold a presidential media chat where he will.be asked questions on live TV or tell him to attend to state functions a president let's know this is trash.

Buhari or Jubril?

undecided
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by clarocuzioo(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:

Buhari or Jubril?

undecided

Whoever it is. There's a reason I used the word dullard.
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by QuotaSystem: 6:41pm On May 11, 2021
IGBOSON1:
Don’t know about senility or dementia, but i do know the man has been incapable of fulfilling his duties as president....right from 2015!

Aren’t doctor/patient affairs meant to be confidential.....so how did this one get out? Besides, didn’t he hold a zoom meeting with Blinkin the other day? So even if he’s showing signs of dementia, i don’t think it’s got to the stage mentioned in the report where he can’t hold meaningful conversations with people!

Wow.

Even a dead clock is correct twice a day.
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by budaatum: 7:20pm On May 11, 2021
Why do you ask?

Are UK doctors pressuring him to resign for having dementia too?

CelebCircle:
Did Davido really steal Victor AD's Song "Jowo"¿

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhPLsK24AY
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:

That's just to tell you about Nigeria community itself..

We have so many intolerant people in the country... Those who can't stomach the opinions of others without throwing tantrum
tell me you had yourself in mind when you wrote this? because if not, you should join our president during his next routine check-up in london
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by helinues: 7:55pm On May 11, 2021
eduj:

tell me you had yourself in mind when you wrote this? because if not, you should join our president during his next routine check-up in london

Intolerant, tantrum....

I get phobia for the 2.... How about you?
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2021
budaatum:

Have you not heard of a certain Joe Biden, the President of a very powerful country called United States of America that has nuclear weapons that the president controls the button for? Some say he has dementia too but not all the citizenry of the country he presides over agree he is threatening their life.

Point is, UK doctors will not reveal the medical records of their patients or they will be reported to the British Medical Board who will strip them of their right to doctor, and knowing this simple fact and the fact that damn bloggers must money make should make reasonable people doubt the entire report.

The article is based on hersay from those close to buhari not his doctors
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by SKhanmi: 8:01pm On May 11, 2021
immortal2:

There is a tribe in Nigeria that actually worship Satan (Esu). Esu is the father of all lies according to the bible, yet he is highly revered among that tribe.

You can tell why they hate truth and love evil, oppression and shedding of blood.

They are mostly ritualists (isese) and skull miners.

Esu Elegbara is not the same as Satan. Same as Ekwensu is not Satan either. Verify your claims next time.

May God help brainwashed africans taking middle eastern religions as the truth.
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:

Intolerant, tantrum....
I get phobia for the 2.... How about you?
you know that " phobia" means fear right? Anyway, hypocrisy..... I just can't abide hypocites
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by immortal2: 3:05am On May 12, 2021
SKhanmi:

Esu Elegbara is not the same as Satan. Same as Ekwensu is not Satan either. Verify your claims next time.

May God help brainwashed africans taking middle eastern religions as the truth.

One of the appellations of Esu is He-who-creates-problems-for-the-innocent. This Spirit is equivalent to the one identified as Satan in the bible. Bishop Ajayi Crowther, a prominent Yoruba son rightly translated Esu as Satan. Those fighting to wash Esu off his mischief are his worshipers and admirers like you.

Also, you called me brainwashed, I hope you yourself have not been brainwashed to sacrifice humans to the blood thirsty African gods. I hope you are not among the people responsible for the large number of missing persons in the South West (aka Skull mining).

I lived most of my childhood among the "isese" people, so I know what they can do. Although, they will not allow everyone to the part of human sacrifice. It is in my compound that they start the procession to their "iledi", clad in their white. It is here you will see witches and wizards of various shades. Even Babalawo that carries his Ifa oracles in brief case like a professional banker.

se mo wire abi mi o wire?
Re: UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH by SKhanmi: 11:51am On May 12, 2021
immortal2:

One of the appellations of Esu is He-who-creates-problems-for-the-innocent. This Spirit is equivalent to the one identified as Satan in the bible. Bishop Ajayi Crowther, a prominent Yoruba son rightly translated Esu as Satan. Those fighting to wash Esu off his mischief are his worshipers and admirers like you.

se mo wire abi mi o wire?

Who translated the appellation? Not the priests who used half of their lives to study the creed I'm sure. Didnt God do same to Job by mouthing off to satan? Who caused the problem? Who?

Have you studied most foreign cultures? Most always have a trickster deity among them but they never named them satan. Else Aries the God of war would have qualified as one. In fact it's an insult to satan himself if you study his pedigree in the bible, So ekwensu was once a light bearer? Esu was once lucifer, Son of the morning? Former head of hosts in heaven? Haba mana! The inability to understand the characteristics of this dieties & their roles is what made translators jump to conclusions. What do you call a God of chaos? Satan? How does order come around if not from chaos? How do you understand good if you haven't experienced evil? How will nigerians know they deserve better if they never visit sane foreign countries? How do you understand innocence if you dont know what guilt is? Everything has its uses. The inabilty to understand this concept is why life is shit to most

I don't belong to the school of thought that swallows everything(Like considering Awolowo,MKO,Tafawa,Gowon,Ojukwu & Azikiwe as heroes,they contributed to the quagmire of today), Ajayi had a yoruba body but the mind & brains of a foreigner. He had the skills but not the innate requisite knowledge. An ifa priest who later went to school would have done a better job and not made the mistake he made. Even the bible is littered with translation mistakes eg 616 instead of 666 as the mark of the beast, No name like Jesus existed, go and find out. The term God was made up. What about the pantheon of Gods in the old testament streamlined into one singular God?

When it comes to translation, its better left to the real natives, same as you living among them does not make you knowledgeable about their religion. The good and evil exists in all tribes & religion, if you live among a small subset of corrupt priests & skull miners, does that make the whole tribe skull miners? So the ones that practice santeria in haiti and other foreign countries are by extension skull miners?

O wire rara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Kenyan Election; All Eyes On Nigerian Judiciary (video) / Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch / Jonathan - The 100 Day Whirlwind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.