Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) (52178 Views)

Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / Lady Requested Anyone To Photoshop Her Into An Explosion Like This Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On May 12, 2021
Something she might have paid for....... She gets FOC..... cheesy

Sharp girl....... tongue
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:46am On May 12, 2021
She no wan come o,na photoshop she want...hmm

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Andyvilly: 8:46am On May 12, 2021
Naija guys are already fantasizing, licking their lips, I know what they are thinking, me toooooo!
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by sltn(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2021
G
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by optimistic0001: 8:47am On May 12, 2021
This life no balance, some of us the try to run leave the country, somebody the hungry to come the country. Sister make we exchange country noo

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2021
Someone should help fix her in a vuthela challenge pic.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
Lol!
They should Photoshop her selling gala and lacacera. I'm in Lagos traffic and I want to Photoshop me buying from her grin
lolz With Buhari watching

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:47am On May 12, 2021
This lady is fine Sha.

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2021
But people can photoshop sha... dope pics... i want to knw the photoshopers oh make them photoshop me and Cardi B in a club holding her yansh������
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2021
As expected, rather than photoshop her in some of our good neighborhoods, they will choose rather to use only the slumps available in the country.
Later when they finally travel abroad and are treated as trash, they start acting surprise when it was them that first portrayed themselves as living in filth.

3 Likes

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2021
Nawa o
Is this the way Africans will keeep worshipping dem lyk gods

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2021
Seeing this got me thinking because the PhotoShop is a skill that these unsuspecting lots aren't monetizing. SMH!!!
Anyways I'm going back to my online activity so ill get to the target $1k for today's Digital Assets trade for my self and esteem investors in e-sport as well.

If you have access to the Internet + skill(offline or online) + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning even #2k or $5 on a daily then it's your fault for not creating your Financial Breakthrough to achieve Financial Freedom.
Don't slave for just monthly salary! Your money is supposed to be your slave working for you and have the lifestyle you desire !

Secure income daily and be able to save @least #2m before the end of this year!

Let me break it down for some doubting Thomas
If you have 10 clients that pay you $25 monthly for 6months....lets say you spend $5 daily on your self.
That's 10X20X6= $1,200 X even @#300 conversion rate #3.6m.

That's my projection and target for all my online prodigees and Interns that have registered with us inclusive of some NL members though some have decided not to help me campaign and state their earning experience here for sake of anonymity!

[color=]MONEY STOPS RUBBISH
[b][/b]!!!
[/color]

NB
Pls no PMs or email requests just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Seeing this got me thinking because the PhotoShop is a skill that these unsuspecting lots aren't monetizing. SMH!!!
Anyways I'm going back to my online activity so ill get to the target $1k for today's Digital Assets trade for my self and esteem investors in e-sport as well.

If you have access to the Internet + skill(offline or online) + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning even #2k or $5 on a daily then it's your fault for not having Financial Freedom.
Secure income daily and be able to save @least #2m before the end of this year!

Let me break it down for some doubting Thomas
If you have 50 clients that pay you $30 monthly for 6months.
Bros no free money on air
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:03am On May 12, 2021
saintbillion:
Popular up-and-coming singer, Enisa asked her Nigerian fans to manipulate her pictures by putting her somewhere in Nigeria given that she has not visited the West African country before. Her request didn't come as a surprise to Twitter users because she is noted for showing an overwhelming amount of love for Nigerians and Nigeria. In fact, Nigerians make up most of her 295,000 Twitter followers.

She made the tweet below, and the following pictures were the replies she received containing photoshopped pictures of her in some places in Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1392015803826987009?s=19
Photoshop you! All these backyard people, whenever they want to grow their twitter followers they start heading to SHITHOLE country in other to gain relevance and after that you won't see them again. You guys will start searching her in twitter in other to showcase their low mentality meanwhile in her country nobody gives a damn about her.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Babara1994(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=101607951][/quote]
Stop this
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Soloboss534: 9:07am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=rexox35363 post=101600678][/quote]

Hahahahahahah
Guy i swear u be idiot ...hahahahah
I din laugh tire
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
the future is femail grin grin
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
saintbillion:
or them should Photoshop her crossing Desmond idiot bridge grin
Werey grin grin
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by lastempero: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
No come near naija now for now.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2021
vickydevoka:

Bros no free money on air

I wasn't talking of free money.
Try read to comprehend.
Rendering a service for a fee charge is not free money okay

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower very few have it.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Kandeed: 9:53am On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Americans don't know her.. she's getting a huge Nigerian fan base because she got a white skin and they think she's beautiful...

funny enough she's not even white
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by donhils: 9:55am On May 12, 2021
She should come to Nigeria instead
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by ComrdDRS1: 9:59am On May 12, 2021
hmmmmmm this one want use her hand kill herself with Nigeria Photoshop
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Marayola(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2021
saintbillion:
You are a clown���
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 10:10am On May 12, 2021
saintbillion:

1 Like

Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by toyomars(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2021
The first 100 people to fill out this survey will get 1GB worth of data to their mobile number.
https://forms.gle/EfTed8CQxcVx5oCM9
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by evesdon4u: 10:25am On May 12, 2021
She's beautiful...
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 10:43am On May 12, 2021
Pretty enisa!
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by MotivationKG(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2021

What the hell is wrong is you, posting future is female everywhere.

Only your future is female. Get that into your brain and stop fooling yourself.
This is Nigeria not abroad.
Re: Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) by detectivejones: 10:48am On May 12, 2021
saintbillion:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.