Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38303 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by chiboycue: 8:29pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You religious people always amaze me.

Are you saying the US or Russia won't turn Israel to dust under 30 minutes.

Please stop believing this fictions and face reality.

US or Russia knows the consequences of waging war against a super power called Israel. They would apply diplomacy instead of waging war with Isreal
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 8:35pm On May 13, 2021
chiboycue:

US or Russia know the consequences of wage war against a super power called Israel. They would apply diplomacy instead of waging war with Isreal

Israel super power?

Dont let Kim Jun Hun hear this statement from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by chiboycue: 9:02pm On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Israel super power?

Dont let Kim Jun Hun hear this statement from you

Wetin Kim Jun Hun fit do ? Em no dey fear face ? If North Korea get mind make their rocket mistakenly or accidentally enter Jerusalem, them go know whatsapp.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 9:28pm On May 13, 2021
timesup234:
google and shango strike you mad. Ogun kill Google. Brainwashed camel. May a trillion maggots consume your dumb brain. Hezbollah have been killing Israelis like flies and will level Tell Aviv within 30mins if bastard Israel dates fires a single bullet across the border. Ogun kill u and may shango strike Muslim and Christians mad!
You Lebanon Hezbollah rockets could not even reach Isreal. Hope you will not come back here crying Isreal has killed children in Lebanon when Isreal starts hitting them back Lebanon should go and ask Japan what happened to them in second world war when they like nose in another country affairs.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by timesup234: 2:04am On May 14, 2021
Gainman:
You Lebanon Hezbollah rockets could not even reach Isreal. Hope you will not come back here crying Isreal has killed children in Lebanon when Isreal starts hitting them back Lebanon should go and ask Japan what happened to them in second world war when they like nose in another country affairs.
You are a kiddie that's why you stay glue to brainwsahing western media feeding you bullshit and damaging parts of your brain. If Hezbollah fires a single missile Tell Aviv will be turned into a graveyard. Hezbollah flew drones close to Israel's biggest nuclear reactor and overhyped bullshit iron dome couldn't detect. Israel can only fight children and babies. When they hear Hezbollah is coming and flee
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by chiboycue: 9:56am On May 14, 2021
alcuin:

Nazi Germany almost exterminated all of them. So much for "God's Chosen".

Nearly can not kill a bird. Israel of old is different from the present Israel. The link below may interest you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22707483.amp
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 10:26am On May 14, 2021
timesup234:
You are a kiddie that's why you stay glue to brainwsahing western media feeding you bullshit and damaging parts of your brain. If Hezbollah fires a single missile Tell Aviv will be turned into a graveyard. Hezbollah flew drones close to Israel's biggest nuclear reactor and overhyped bullshit iron dome couldn't detect. Israel can only fight children and babies. When they hear Hezbollah is coming and flee
Why did they not shoot it to Isreal if they have the gut. U said am Frick of western. How many of your family are in Lebanon or Palestine or would want to go there. But you hypocrite wants to live in UK or US where live is better. Isreal invaded Lebanon last time, can Lebanon even try to reach Isreal boarder talk less of invading Isreal. Nah mumu dey worry you.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by FoolishBoy419: 11:37am On May 14, 2021
agabusta:

You calling Hitler great, clearly shows the kind of human you are.

And you are an angel for supporting Israeli terrorists?

Hail Hitler! Just imagine what these devils would be doing if he hadn't contained their population
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 11:51am On May 14, 2021
timesup234:
https://fb.watch/5u3uwFONaz/
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by timesup234: 3:59pm On May 14, 2021
Gainman:
Why did they not shoot it to Isreal if they have the gut. U said am Frick of western. How many of your family are in Lebanon or Palestine or would want to go there. But you hypocrite wants to live in UK or US where live is better. Isreal invaded Lebanon last time, can Lebanon even try to reach Isreal boarder talk less of invading Isreal. Nah mumu dey worry you.
Like I said you are a kiddie. The last war fought in 2006 started when Hezbollah invaded Israel and killed their soldiers like chicken and took their bodies to Lebanon. I just won teach u small. Even Israeli highest military officer already agreed that in the next war Hezbollah will invade northern Israel for hours before Israel will be able to push them back. Calm down and read the first Lebanon war between 1982-2000. That was the first defeat of Israel. Hezbollah made them withdraw from southern Lebanon with their tails between their legs. 2006 was the second defeat of baby Israel. The next war will be the end of the bastard Zionist state of Israel

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Lukuluku69(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2021
BobbieZion:

If you have nothing more to say.
I'll accept a fairly quit.
Bye

You can run along now since you have been exposed as a Liar on your islam being "shaded" from the general public.

The English Translation of the Qur'an has been available for more than 250 years now but I don't expect you to know. The hatred is lifelong.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 9:34am On May 15, 2021
timesup234:
Like I said you are a kiddie. The last war fought in 2006 started when Hezbollah invaded Israel and killed their soldiers like chicken and took their bodies to Lebanon. I just won teach u small. Even Israeli highest military officer already agreed that in the next war Hezbollah will invade northern Israel for hours before Israel will be able to push them back. Calm down and read the first Lebanon war between 1982-2000. That was the first defeat of Israel. Hezbollah made them withdraw from southern Lebanon with their tails between their legs. 2006 was the second defeat of baby Israel. The next war will be the end of the bastard Zionist state of Israel
This guy u are full of lies. There is no record where u hear Hezbollah invaded Isreal. Even Lebanon never get gut to invade Isreal talk less of Lebanon. No need of just posting lies here. I can't even read your post because of the stinking lies. Post d link and d source of your information

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by timesup234: 5:16pm On May 15, 2021
Gainman:

This guy u are full of lies. There is no record where u hear Hezbollah invaded Isreal. Even Lebanon never get gut to invade Isreal talk less of Lebanon. No need of just posting lies here. I can't even read your post because of the stinking lies. Post d link and d source of your information
Lol. Kiddie. You know nothing about northern Israel. From South Lebanon you can just walk in and out of Israel. Well spend your night reading Wikipedia cause I know if I post other links you go open mouth say na terrorist write am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Hezbollah defeated Israel and Israel sacked or retired all her top generals after the war.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Gainman: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
timesup234:
Lol. Kiddie. You know nothing about northern Israel. From South Lebanon you can just walk in and out of Israel. Well spend your night reading Wikipedia cause I know if I post other links you go open mouth say na terrorist write am

Hezbollah defeated Israel and Israel sacked or retired all her top generals after the war.
you better go back and read to understand what they mean there. Hezbollah considered the fight as achievement and Isreal saw it as a failure because they missed an opportunity. Does that mean Hezbollah won Isreal in d war? This is just like Barcelona FC draw a match with Kano pillars. To Kano pillars,they will be happy Barcelona did not beat them. It will just be like a win to them.
But Barcelona FC will see it like a lost game.
Better no kill yourself on Hezbollah nonesnse.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by sunboy(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
chiboycue:

US or Russia knows the consequences of waging war against a super power called Israel. They would apply diplomacy instead of waging war with Isreal

Isreal a super power ? They can’t even face Iran in a conventional war without support from the US ... What are you drinking sef ?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BobbieZion(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

You can run along now since you have been exposed as a Liar on your islam being "shaded" from the general public.

The English Translation of the Qur'an has been available for more than 250 years now but I don't expect you to know. The hatred is lifelong.

Islam not me,has been exposed as hypocrisy and lie.

"Islam is a lie"
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by agabusta: 6:53am On May 16, 2021
timesup234:

You are joking right? Lebanon? Hezbollah?

Isreal will turn them to minced meat in no time.

Even when Lebanon was strong and they attacked Isreal in partnership with other countries, Isreal spanked them like a kid and they ran with their tails in between their legs like a scared dog.

That was even then, currently Beirut their capital laid waste from explosion caused by themselves. They are economically in deep shit and totally toothless.

Isreal will finish them off totally if they try anything. They are seriously degraded and living in penury unlike the thriving Isreal.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by timesup234: 7:46am On May 16, 2021
agabusta:

You are joking right? Lebanon? Hezbollah?

Isreal will turn them to minced meat in no time.

Even when Lebanon was strong and they attacked Isreal in partnership with other countries, Isreal spanked them like a kid and they ran with their tails in between their legs like a scared dog.

That was even then, currently Beirut their capital laid waste from explosion caused by themselves. They are economically in deep shit and totally toothless.

Isreal will finish them off totally if they try anything. They are seriously degraded and living in penury unlike the thriving Isreal.
You talk too much stop trying to jump out of your body. Hezbollah already defeated Israel twice and in the next war Tel Aviv will be razed to the ground

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2021
BobbieZion:

Islam not me,has been exposed as hypocrisy and lie.

"Islam is a lie"

I thought you said "bye" in your last Post? Believe what you like that's no skin of my nose.

From the tip of my fingers I can tell you that George Sale's Translation of the Quran to English is at least 200 years old.

Marmaduke Picktall and Yusuf Ali Translation are more than 70 years old.

I am also sure that the Hausa Translation you claimed to have read is more than 50 years old yet you this fellow thing Islam is "shaded" from the General Public.

So, in your little mind who is the LIAR? Or are you saying ONLY you can read and others can't? Or the rest live in underground holes and caves?

Quit hating on Islam, it has been here before your sorry self, and it will be here till the end of Time. Get that into your little mind. I know it is hard but try.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BobbieZion(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I thought you said "bye" in your last Post? Believe what you like that's no skin of my nose.

From the tip of my fingers I can tell you that George Sale's Translation of the Quran to English is at least 200 years old.

I am also sure that the Hausa Translation you claimed to have read is more than 50 years old yet you this fellow thing Islam is "shaded" from the General Public.

So, in your little mind who is the LIAR? Or are you saying ONLY you can read and others can't? Or the rest live in underground holes and caves?

Quit hating on Islam, it has been here before your sorry self, and it will be here till the end of Time. Get that into your little mind. I know it is hard but try.

Islam is a lie.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BobbieZion(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

The Bible made my little mind think big ,see the truth and eternity.
And not believe in shallow illogicality constructed pieces of writing.
You can only hate on what is destructive and Antichrist. And not what is peace and progress.

How hard can I try to accept what is false? No matter how hard I try it is false.
What is wrong is wrong,even if everybody is doing it.
Even Lucifer has been ,since the beginning of time. Does that make him true? Negative.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by chiboycue: 11:49am On May 16, 2021
sunboy:

Isreal a super power ? They can’t even face Iran in a conventional war without support from the US ... What are you drinking sef ?
Flip through google and read about iron dome. I would be glad if you can answer the two question below:
i. Has Isreal lost a war after their independence ? If Isreal has, please let me know the name of the country or countries that Isreal lost to ?

ii. Has Iran ever waged a war against Isreal and won ?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Lukuluku69(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2021
BobbieZion:

The Bible made my little mind think big ,see the truth and eternity.
And not believe in shallow illogicality constructed pieces of writing.
You can only hate on what is destructive and Antichrist. And not what is peace and progress.

How hard can I try to accept what is false? No matter how hard I try it is false.
What is wrong is wrong,even if everybody is doing it.
Even Lucifer has been ,since the beginning of time. Does that make him true? Negative.

You are ranting and at the same time babbling. Are you from Babel? You said the Quran and Islam is "shaded" from the general public. I put up post and references to refute it only for you to shift ground to knowing "eternity" lol.

Ogbeni, you are a LIAR and has been found out.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Lukuluku69(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2021
BobbieZion:

Islam is a lie.

Keep repeating that I can see that it has become your reality.

Just keep at it.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BobbieZion(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2021
Lukuluku69:

You are ranting and at the same time babbling. Are you from Babel? You said the Quran and Islam is "shaded" from the general public. I put up post and references to refute it only for you to shift ground to knowing "eternity" lol.

Ogbeni, you are a LIAR and has been found out.

Islam is a lie, that I found out.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by sunboy(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
chiboycue:

Flip through google and read about iron dome. I would be glad if you can answer the two question below:
i. Has Isreal lost a war after their independence ? If Isreal has, please let me know the name of the country or countries that Isreal lost to ?

ii. Has Iran ever waged a war against Isreal and won ?

So Iron done gave them the “super power” title ??
Iron dome is best affective against Hamas unguided rockets grin whatever iron dome can do, Pantsir can do better and more than half the price grin

You have no idea about what you’re talking about bro. Many countries out there would beat Isreal hands down in a conventional war.

Even in Middle East, Turkey and Egypt ranks higher than Isreal.

Abeg stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum with your beer parlor talks
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2021
BobbieZion:

Islam is a lie, that I found out.

Congratulations.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by felixedet(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2021
kmcutez:
Fake Israel. Do you know the Ashkenazi Jews from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture some of your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry the slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Good knowledge of history within the context of global politics and plagiarism.

Ashkenazi Jews are not biological descendants of ancient Biblical Israelites.... rather, courtesy of their king: Bulan in 750AD, the whole kingdom converted to Judaism that same year.....

This is the historic secret that this ancient khazarian empire vampires hide under to steal the identity of ancient African Israelites.

Anti semitism is a ploy by them to stop the enlightened Africans like us from exposing their deceits.

Israelites are Africans not pale skin Jews.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by justinator: 9:37am On May 28, 2021
I have done more research than you can imagine I have... They are protecting themselves against enemies by all means necessary
Nostradamus1:
If you understand what is happening, you will discover that they don't fight to protect themselves but to steal Palestine land.
Pls be objective and research on how 5 million Palestine came to be living as refugees in their home

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / UK Bans China's Huawei From Its 5G Network, Hands US Big win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.