Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38316 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by StarboyMichael(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2015
They are just a lazy bunch in SA. Even a south African during a presentation in my office complained bitterly how useless their youths are, and he blamed the government for raising jobless and ambition-less youth.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2015
StarboyMichael:
They are just a lazy bunch in SA. Even a south African during a presentation in my office complained bitterly how useless their youths are, and he blamed the government for raising jobless and ambition-less youth.
Indeed, they blame Nigerians for every single problem of theirs, Lalasticlala please do the needful

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by ozoigbondu: 10:25am On May 01, 2015
We have said worst here on nairaland

But this kind of hate can kill.lf SA does not use drugs then no one will bring them in.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2015
Lazy bunch of salvages. They keep blaming Nigerians for their woes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by BlackTechnology: 10:33am On May 01, 2015
Na wa ooooooo

Wetin we do SA wey dem take hate us like this. undecided
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2015
SenseiX:

Indeed, they blame Nigerians for every single problem of theirs, Lalasticlala please do the needful

Needful Are you by any chance soliciting for home page with your dry and unresourceful headline

5 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by 5p1naz(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2015
The expend so much energy of Nigerian hate speeches. na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Bonapart(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2015
Dnt mind those comments... they are coming from jobless Sa thugs...

6 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Matttthew(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2015
Their lives
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:39am On May 01, 2015
Crazy South African's

Nonsense!!!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by baybeeboi: 10:40am On May 01, 2015
Hehe!!!
Let's not get pained, Simply the truth.
But maybe South Africans need to be told how their Government traded the dead bodies from Synagogue church's collapse for Nigeria money meant for purchase of arms from the south African government..

that's incase their Government never told them
http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/05/how-nigeria-and-south-africa-traded-dead-bodies-south-africans-killed-synagogue-church

now I wonder who is stewpid and lazy

3 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by suptol(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2015
shocked all these for us alone?

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by chynie: 10:41am On May 01, 2015
but o cant we Nigerians just leave SA, just asking angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by XBLadez: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
These South African cowards can only stay at home and bark on the internet. Come out here and face us like we face u in ur own country

5 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Coldfeet(f): 10:42am On May 01, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The love I have for Brenda fassie won't allow me react the way I want to.

Rip sweets.

They hate us so much that they killed Lucky Dube another of my favourite musician from that country thinking he was a Nigerian.

South Africa you are your own problem

No wonder Madiba asked you all to forgive the whites that tormented you all for years!!

He knew without them you all will be NOTHING in that country.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nasri100(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2015
Am getting bored of this
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
our own was in retaliation to the killings.

ozoigbondu:
We have said worst here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
If people don't hate you, it means you are yet to be a success.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by ephi123(f): 10:42am On May 01, 2015
So much hatred in their hearts. Na wa. I bet they sleep, dream, eat, drink and think of Nigerians all the time.

My naija ppl, we too need to mend our ways.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:43am On May 01, 2015
Na dem sabi..
Sha give us our people there and pay their #81m ransom..
Else if; sango and obatala are on a mission to durban
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by loomer: 10:43am On May 01, 2015
Wetin all these illiterate de talk?

Weda na we go pull down d church to kill una citizens una go tell us

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by pretydiva(f): 10:43am On May 01, 2015
All these mofos seeking attention should b ignored. They ain't even worth our insults
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Gboyeboy(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2015
Blaming others for their problems.
Main character of lazy people

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by martyns303(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2015
Imagine, lazy bunch of men. Even their women complain, one was complaining bitterly to me.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by hero10(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2015
bunch of lazy fools
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Deesick7(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2015
All Nigerians should just come back home and free dis South Africans... Dey r not doing anything for us in my opinion. Every man to his country o. 'S. A businesses and Nigerian businesses should stay on their own. It's clear dey dnt like us so to avoid further escalation n wahala. Every man should stay in his country.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by autotrader014(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2015
It's time our Nigerian brothers come back home, there is more opportunity here dan dere.. most Nigerians dere are just jobless and roamin abt the street constitutin nuisance.. they spend close to N500,000 in securing visa, flight and accommodation, dat money is more dan enof to start a business here dat will change ur life for ever.. With 500k u can start a laundry biz and earn ova 120k a month, with 500k u can start a mini boutique, wit 500k u can start a female hair saloon and make ova 150k a month, with 500k u can start buying Dangote cement in trailers and make huge return on investment, u can start wholesale indomie distributorship with 500k, the list is just too numerous to mention. Rather we preffer to use dat money to go enslave our selfs in a foreign land. I have been a graduate for over 5yrs with no job, I deal on cars and I can tell u I make ova 400k a month with wat I do. I started as a car agent, linking buyers and sellers and making 50k in a single transaction. We need to stop tinkin travelin out assures u of greener pastures.. Am proudly Nigerian and ain't leavin my country to be a slave in a foreign land.

Incase u need best deals on cars, Holla my number 08187368455.

Super clean Land Rover Freelander for Just N950k

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by project8(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2015
I stil insist we Nigerians shud do away with mtn, dstv, stanbic ibtc bank, shoprite.for sure our govt cant force us to use any SA goods n services. we d ordinary citizens can make a full stop to all these insults frm SA vampires. we need to teach them lessons of their lives.idiots

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2015
ABEG WHICH COUNTRY IS SOUTH AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Bants(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2015
How can they even call Nigerians 'Lazy' when one of their ministers was asking Nigerians to help them with business ideas...na wa oh Mandela a great man hardwork going down the drain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.