Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims (4334 Views)

Amaechi Celebrates Eid El Fitri (Pictures) / Ignore Intimidation Troop Out And Vote , Secondus Urges Nigerians / Sallah: Secondus Urges Muslims To Pray For Peaceful Election In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Crownfitsme2019(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2021
National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, urged Muslims to use the period of Eid-El-Fitri celebration to pray for sincere and genuine leadership that would save the country from its present socio-economic predicaments.

Secondus observed that six years after the nation’s democracy was handed over to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), it has become apparent that Nigeria is in a precarious situation because of glaring absence of leadership at a time it is most needed.

The PDP boss said the end of the 30-day Ramadan fasting offered Muslim faithful a good opportunity to reflect on the country’s democracy and pray for its survival.

“More than ever before, the country, since 1999, is under heavy stress, which demands that all hands need to be on deck for its survival. The end of the Holy month of Ramadan provides ample opportunity for positive attitude,” he stated.

In his Eid-El-Fitri message, Secondus said those in position of authority should use the period to underline the lessons of sacrifice and brotherly love, even as he advised that “our actions as leaders must not negate the fundamental prescriptions of our faith.”

“Most of the problems confronting the ordinary people would have been solved if leaders absorb the lesson of Ramadan and allow it to influence their conduct in and out of office.

“The only way the last 30 days of fasting and prayer will be meaningful in our lives as a nation is if we allow the solemnness of the period influence our thoughts and actions in relating with one another.”

The PDP chairman urged Nigerians to maintain their harmonious inter-faith relations, for attainment of desired peace, “without which we cannot achieve good governance.” He cautioned leaders to mind their utterances.
https://m.guardian.ng/politics/pray-for-sincere-leaders-secondus-urges-muslims/

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Kwamecron(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Umsworld: 8:39am On May 12, 2021
This is serious
You dey put out Eid El fitr message before Ramadan end
Baba do smoke catch cruise once again
The real difference you intend to make should be shown in states you control
This would be a better campaign instead of all this your second hand talk like your name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by helinues: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
Pray Pray Pray by no action

Is it by prayer China, UK, Singapore take develop their countries?

5 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Reasonwell30: 10:04am On May 12, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by ignis: 10:05am On May 12, 2021
Me: Pray for all your leaders including the sincere and insincere.

God bless the sincere leaders and punish the insincere ones.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by ReubenE(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2021
It is only a leader that lacks the capacity to think, and bring to life those thoughts that always emphasize on pray pray pray.

Nigeria has prayed from 1960 till date, yet the country is looking like a zombie land.
Is it that the prayers don't go beyond the roof?

Even God would be surprised with what Nigeria has turned into

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by temitope27(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2021
Fasting don finish already we Don pray finish grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Kingpele(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2021
Sha,one thing I have seen in this life is the unity of people that live in darkness of disobedience to Gods commandment,they see nothing different in the two most dominant religions but those who live in the light of God's holiness understand that there is no way a man that refused Christ Jesus can ever be Able to live the kind of life ,based on selfless love for God and humanity which Christ exemplified by his own conduct ,while on earth.to receive Christ Jesus means to receive the grace to live like Christ Jesus,this is the only condition of making heaven..don't allow any one deceive you with clever words ..I saw people suffering in he'll this morning in my dreams ,I knew they were there cos they rejected the life of God that was offered to them through Christ Jesus...No prophet will deceive me to turn from Christ Jesus because I alone will suffer the consequences...
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by ChiefSosa(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2021
Pray for sincere leaders....did sincere leader pray for me?

1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by ictjobber: 10:06am On May 12, 2021

There's no such thing as a sincere black leader..

Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by candidbabe(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2021
My brother save your breath for important issues affecting the country.
The head slammers will not listen to you because you are not a Muslim.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Evergreenpro33: 10:07am On May 12, 2021
Nawa
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by karzyharsky(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2021
Okay we don ear
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by thaoriginator: 10:07am On May 12, 2021
Me bloodclaat

Dear Secondus,

And you my friend is not so very insincere

So help you God.

Sincerely yours

Signed

undecided

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Nobody: 10:07am On May 12, 2021
Allah is God.God is Allah. Terrorism has no place in Islam.

Quran 5 vs 32 “[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”

Do not let the actions of boko haram or whatever terrorist sect that you know prevent you from seeking knowledge of Islam and opening your heart towards been Muslim.

Allah is The Truth.

The Quran forbids unjust killings.
Quran 6 vs 51 “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."

Allah is the only Lord .He's the Lord of the heavens and earth. Worship Allah only .This is a reminder for all that see this. Come to believe in God and worship him only without an intermediary. He sees and hears everything. All Glory to Allah

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by doubleE70: 10:09am On May 12, 2021
do not pray for Buhari oooo
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by BobbieZion(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2021
Are the followers sincere?
When everyone is blinded by religion, ethnicity and region.
When you have headache,u don't pray.
U take paracetamol, then pray for it to work.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Razy75g: 10:10am On May 12, 2021
I love the way those Jews are dealing with those Muslims. Lol

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by denvers: 10:10am On May 12, 2021
If I were the president of Nigeria, I will ban religious activities from social life, it should be a very private affair.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by ReubenE(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2021
MusaKalhan:

Allah is God.God is Allah.
Terrorism has no place in Islam.

Quran 5 vs 32
“[w]hoever kills a soul unless for
a soul or
for corruption [done] in the land -
it is as if
he had slain mankind entirely.
And whoever
saves one - it is as if he had
saved mankind
entirely.”

Do not let the actions of boko
haram or whatever terrorist sect
that you know prevent you from
seeking knowledge of Islam and
opening your heart towards been
Muslim.

Allah is The Truth.

The Quran forbids unjust killings.

Quran 6 vs 51
“And do not kill the soul which
Allah has
forbidden [to be killed] except by
[legal] right.
This has He instructed you that
you may use
reason."

Allah is the only Lord .He's the
Lord of the heavens and earth.
Worship Allah only .This is a
reminder for all that see this.
Come to believe in God and
worship him only without an
intermediary. He sees and hears
everything.
All Glory to Allah

This is not the right place to say this.

Go say it to Pantami and Shekau.

You don't administer medicine to someone that is not sick

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by michoim(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2021
See who is talking. A man full of insincerity and hypocrisy...
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by careytommy37(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2021
See sub grin grin grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Deathforall: 10:27am On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by Nobody: 10:35am On May 12, 2021
grin grin grin...

Sincerity grin grin grin

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims by sunshineV(f): 10:44am On May 12, 2021
the same way y'all prayed and got buhari the terrorist abi? useless people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Forgery: Court Reserves Ruling On Fani-Kayode’s Application Till Dec.17 / 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) / Moment Tinubu Secretly Handed Naira Notes To A Man During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.