Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. (731 Views)

Biafra: Why You Should Not Negotiate With Terrorists / Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:11am On May 12, 2021
You can't bring a country filled with many nations to ransom and killing security operatives as you like just because of the leniency of the government, the government might not have a choice than to use maximum force to secure the country, whereas tribal sentiment will now become order of the day for those celebrating criminality and wickedness against security operatives, security operatives might not have any other choice than to protect themselves and innocent people might suffer deadly blow, quite unfortunate most of those celebrating and hailing killing of security operatives have ran away from their godforsaken land in search of better conditions in the south west, this is just a warning because you must push security operatives and government to the wall and wouldn't have no choice than to shoot on sight and many people might be victims of such approach.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by SimplyShit: 10:18am On May 12, 2021
You're a nobody and your opinion is null and void

RIP English

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You can't bring a country filled with many nations to ransom and killing security operatives as you like just because of the leniency of the government, the government might not have a choose than to use maximum force to secure the country, whereas tribal sentiment will now become order of the day for those celebrating criminality and wickedness against security operatives, they might not have choice than to protect themselves and innocent people might suffer deadly blow, quite unfortunate most of those celebrating and hailing killing of security operatives have ran away from their godforsaken land in search of better conditions in the south west, this is just a warning because you must push security operatives and government to the wall and wouldn't have no choice than to shoot on sight and many people might be victims of such approach.

You are very daft. Your write up self reeks of ignorance.

Is this not the same python dance and unwarranted tribal attacks and extra-judicial killings that led to the worsening situation where our security forces are hunted like game?

We warned times and times again, If the kin of those killed decide to pick up arms to avenge their loved ones, you cannot stop them. Diplomacy is key in government.

Fairness and equity is very important for progress especially in multi-ethinic unions. This present tribalistic and nepotistic government (or cabal running the government) will soon understand why governments try to do away with nepotism and not go all out to pursue a tribal agenda as they are currently doing. The worst I see is yet to come. Anarchy looms in the land. The majority with no direct benefits or affiliation to the government are not in support of this government and have been disconnected from them due to their actions and inactions. Coupled with the idleness and lack of jobs, there is a big pool to recruit to wage any resistance.

A thinking government will carry everybody along to make their governance easy. These ones are only after tribal agenda. We will see the end. I blame the enablers from the south, If not for them, this kind of agenda would have been dead on arrival, Our institutions would not be bastardized with nepotism, wanton corruption and favoritism and the security agencies will not be subjected to one tribe and region and be used to eliminate innocents civilians from the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:43am On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

Is this not the same python dance and unwarranted tribal attacks and extra-judicial killings that led to the worsening situation where our security forces are hunted like game?

We warned times and times again, If the kin of those killed decide to pick up arms to avenge their loved ones, you cannot stop them. Diplomacy is key in government.

Fairness and equity is very important for progress especially in multi-ethinic unions. This present tribalistic and nepotistic government (or cabal running the government) will soon understand why governments try to do away with nepotism and not go all out to pursue a tribal agenda as they are currently doing. The worst I see is yet to come. Anarchy looms in the land. The majority with no direct benefits or affiliation to the government are not in support of this government and have been disconnected from them due to their actions and inactions. Coupled with the idleness and lack of jobs, there is a big pool to recruit to wage any resistance.

A thinking government will carry everybody along to make their governance easy. These ones are only after tribal agenda. We will see the end. I blame the enablers from the south, If not for them, this kind of agenda would have been dead on arrival, Our institutions would not be bastardized with nepotism, wanton corruption and favoritism and the security agencies will not be subjected to one tribe and region and be used to eliminate innocents civilians from the other.
Just like your father I guess.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Just like your father I guess.

Your wretched father will prostrate for me, talk less of my father.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:49am On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

Your wretched father will prostrate for me, talk less of my father.
Common it isn't a contention, the fact that your father is wretched and prostrating for everyone to eat and feed you, does not mean we have the same father, don't compare, they are far apart, your father can doesn't mean every father does. OK
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Common it isn't a contention, the fact that your father is wretched and prostrating for everyone to eat and feed you, does not mean we have the same father, don't compare, they are far apart, your father can doesn't mean every father does. OK

If your father could afford to feed and cater for you, you wont be here making foolish posts for 30K a month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 11:00am On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

If your father could afford to feed and cater for you, you wont be here making foolish posts for 30K a month.
Are you still on this your backward asinine reasoning, come out of it, don't compare your family with others, the fact that your father doesn't measure up to societal standard and leave you at the mercy of penury doesn't means other father are like yours, no competition.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by chatinent: 11:03am On May 12, 2021
SimplyShit:
You're a nobody and your opinion is null and void

RIP English

Nobody is a nobody.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Are you still on this your backward asinine reasoning, come out of it, don't compare your family with others, the fact that your father doesn't measure up to societal standard and leave you at the mercy of penury doesn't means other father are like yours, no competition.

The Tinubu crumbs that he remains for you and your father has turned you to a rabble-rouser online.

Your territories are strategically carved away by your Lord-masters while your obsession is with what is happening in the SE.

In as much as I am not in support of innocent police officers killed, the government is to be blamed for their deaths.

If you did not speak up when ipob was non violent and getting killed, why are you now so concerned for the SE and the attacks? I would also be willing to arm myself and attack agents of government used in killing my family members, if that happens.

Look for something better to do with your life, you cannot hope to eat from corruption forever.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You can't bring a country filled with many nations to ransom and killing security operatives as you like just because of the leniency of the government, the government might not have a choice than to use maximum force to secure the country, whereas tribal sentiment will now become order of the day for those celebrating criminality and wickedness against security operatives, security operatives might not have any other choice than to protect themselves and innocent people might suffer deadly blow, quite unfortunate most of those celebrating and hailing killing of security operatives have ran away from their godforsaken land in search of better conditions in the south west, this is just a warning because you must push security operatives and government to the wall and wouldn't have no choice than to shoot on sight and many people might be victims of such approach.
Maximum force ...u mean same u used against bandits and Boko Haram ?

With your 18 billion military capital expenditure ? Lmao

Try shit and no body would sale weapon to you again
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by Jack005(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2021
Op, these UGM have been massacred in their numbers prior to this moment ,they have families too, they have love ones.. You talk as if they just started killing security personnels unprovoked.. They have been pushed to the wall and even though I feel it is time to stop, the government has been fueling these killings with their lackadaisical attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by TabletMan: 11:13am On May 12, 2021
You have not opened any thread to lament about kaduna,sokoto,kastina,Oyo,Ogun,zamfara and the once most peaceful kebbi state where both civilians and security forces are being targeted by bandits and armed herdsmen.
Thank God you're nobody in the scheme of things and your mere wishes of death on innocent SE populace won't see the light of the day. Campign for good governance irrespective of your tribe/religion instead of opening senseless threads.
You open thread with your Abalion moniker on how the death of ikonso will be the abrut end of UGM but they're still out there doin the devil's work.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 11:21am On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

The Tinubu crumbs that he remains for you and your father has turned you to a rabble-rouser online.

Your territories are strategically carved away by your Lord-masters while your obsession is with what is happening in the SE.

In as much as I am not in support of innocent police officers killed, the government is to be blamed for their deaths.

If you did not speak up when ipob was non violent and getting killed, why are you now so concerned for the SE and the attacks? I would also arm myself and attack agents of government used in killing my family members, if that happens.

Look for something better to do with your life, you cannot hope to eat from corruption forever.
I guess You and your father are under Tinubu's table begging for crumbs, good for you.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 11:25am On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

Maximum force ...u mean same u used against bandits and Boko Haram ?

With your 18 billion military capital expenditure ? Lmao

Try shit and no body would sale weapon to you again
Bandits and Boko Haram are already having their own fair share of the maximum force, no one is complaining, it is when they come after unknown gun men, that is when people will started crying genocide and ethnic cleansing
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I guess You and your father are under Tinubu's table begging for crumbs, good for you.

It says a lot about your lineage and the inferiority of your bloodline that you have to claim another tribe online.

Hopefully, you get something productive doing than your fake life and fake concern for the SE.

As someone from the SS myself, I can see through you and the Afonja blood in your veins.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Bandits and Boko Haram are already having their own fair share of the maximum force, no one is complaining, it is when they come after unknown gun men, that is when people will started crying genocide and ethnic cleansing
Just tell me one bandits or Boko Haram member that have been convicted since buhari came to power

When u catch UGM rehabilitate them and send them back to the society like u did to Boko haram ...if not that's injustice
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by ablejesus26(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

I acknowledged all this, anyone one who disagrees with the fact that the FG were really senseless in handling the issues of self determination and agitations right from the time of Massob, to ipob and even how they are trying to toll down the same line with the Oduduwa movement too.
But the big bang question is does this new development helps the innocent people who are at the risk of being used as soft targets in this fued??.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

I acknowledged all this, anyone one who disagrees with the fact that the FG were really senseless in handling the issues of self determination and agitations right from the time of Massob, to ipob and even how they are trying to toll down the same line with the Oduduwa movement too.
But the big bang question is does this new development helps the innocent people who are at the risk of being used as soft targets in this fued??.

How did it help the innocent people you acknowledged in the first line?

They are todays unknown gunmen.

The innocent that are affected tommorow, becomes the future unknown gunmen.

Take out that Jesus from your propaganda username.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 11:39am On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

It says a lot about your lineage and the inferiority of your bloodline that you have to claim another tribe online.

Hopefully, you get something productive doing than your fake life and fake concern for the SE.

As someone from the SS myself, I can see through you and the Afonja blood in your veins.
You are still unreasonable and devour by bitterness and delusion, the fact that your lineage and generation are under the siege of inferiority complexity for whatsoever reason is a proof against you, until you clear your mindset that everyone is suffering, you are not going anywhere
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by IgweOfNnewi: 11:43am On May 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

Just tell me one bandits or Boko Haram member that have been convicted since buhari came to power

When u catch UGM rehabilitate them and send them back to the society like u did to Boko haram ...if not that's injustice
You mean you are not reading and seeing news of bandits and Boko Haram members been neutralized, common sentiment apart, police officers killed some terrorist yesterday, it is on the front page.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tempest01(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You are still unreasonable and devour by bitterness and delusion, the fact that your lineage and generation are under the siege of inferiority complexity for whatsoever reason is a proof against you, until you clear your mindset that everyone is suffering, you are not going anywhere

Is everyone not suffering collectively?

Inferiority complex as compared to who? you?

The delusion in your mind that you can use your propaganda online to maintain status quo.

You coming online daily to log into alternate accounts to push deluded rhetoric while your paymasters are fanning themselves and looting our commonwealth, are you not also suffering like this?

That you even brought my father into this, is that not in your delusion that you are better than the next person? What is you and your fathers net-worth? Can he survive if he needs a life-saving 100 million naira for an operation? reflect on that.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You mean you are not reading and seeing news of bandits and Boko Haram members been neutralized, common sentiment apart, police officers killed some terrorist yesterday, it is on the front page.
Killed I mean those arrested how many have been convicted just name one
Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by ablejesus26(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2021
tempest01:

How did it help the innocent people you acknowledged in the first line?

They are todays unknown gunmen.

The innocent that are affected tommorow, becomes the future unknown gunmen.

Take out that Jesus from your propaganda username.

Very senseless reply.
Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Not Negotiate With Unknown Gun Men And The Innocent Might Suffer. by tunjiajayi: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
Tell them

(1) (Reply)

Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. / DID YOU KNOW? President Buhari Might Rule Additional 6months After 2023 (see Why / Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.