Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States (58521 Views)

Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States / Passengers Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by patorial(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2021
inoki247:
lol make them come buy for Naija...

Dem go soon start dey remove there fuel tank carry am go filling station....

My people wey dey dat side go don start to dey think aw dem go start black market nd Cashout while stock last...

They buy with credit cards ,so even if you try to cheat you will still pay before going with your card
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by juniorstar(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2021
When we dey warn them hold Trump tight. Them think say we dey yarn opata. E don start, no worry journey still far.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Nmezor(f): 7:45pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Cousin9999: 7:48pm On May 12, 2021
This is what car dependence gets you.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by rollandben(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2021
Cyberterror:
The great USA the largest producer of crude oil in the world suffering fuel scarcity.
Dindinrin...did they tell you they infliated fuel PRICE?
They didn't say there is always hiking of fuel PRICE like your country Nigeria. ITS just shortage of fuel, and that happens TO any nation.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Haliraph(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
Biden FC here we come.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by WaffenSS(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2021
Op,

Those are not kegs.

A keg is a type of barrel

Those are gallons.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by metalgear11(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2021
awulio:
I see you don’t know how the us senate works. The Democrat and republicans are 50 50 in senate Kamala Harris is the deciding vote. But for this bill they need 60 votes to approve it. It’s already passed the house but Senate republicans refuse to approve it. The only bills trump approved were bills that did not require a 60/40 vote. Democrats easily passed bills that only required a 51/49 vote. There’s so much to USA politics that y’all don’t know.

Don't bother explaining things to people like them. No matter what you say, they will still believe what they want to believe.

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2021
lagusboyyy:
What is really happening in the world in recent times sef?

Cos practically, every region is going through turbulent times, is it safe to call it end time?

United States citizens are even panic buying like Nigerians.

It is well.
according to some speculation, the world has not seen anything now.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by ogbonti: 8:45pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
Wonderful grin grin

Fuel.dey scarce for Yankee too

I want to ask something I

Shey we Nigerians can't be using the nozzle and sell fuel ourselves as seen in the picture above grin

When I was telling you guys Trump is best for AMEERICA - some idiots here were insulting me - Not up to 6 months that I predicted ooo - biden has succeded in turnign the US to a 3rd world country - Hmmm, its not even 2022 yet, Yes I warned about this man and I was abused, banning keystone excel pipeline and other silly policies are yielding its fruit now - more to come - LIBERALISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS grin
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by oloshun(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2021
This is truly happening. I couldn't even go for my doctor's appointment because of gas. But it was pipeline hackers cause am. So if you wan judge, judge well.

1 Like

Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by TruthinAction: 8:48pm On May 12, 2021
Fuel in plastic bags? This is strange. Nigerians can't even store fuel in plastic bags.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by otomatic(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2021
RaptorX:
Of course it is the US. Google is your friend.

Thanks, I just checked. It very true. Since 2017, USA became the world's largest producer of crude oil.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by IgOga(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2021
Biden's Green New Deal

Under Trump this great country was energy independent.

Folks it's the beginning of the GND pains. Whitehouse has nothing to say about the hack. No action....nothing
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by alnino94(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2021
This Biden guy be like say he go the buhari of The US o, the unspeakable just dey happen for his tenure�
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by babteehaulage(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
Wonderful grin grin

Shey we Nigerians can't be using the nozzle and sell fuel ourselves as seen in the picture above grin

Omo, guys go bycut ham
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:01pm On May 12, 2021
htdot:

Says the liberal media
He is loved by majority of the American people including liberals cool
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
alnino94:
This Biden guy be like say he go the buhari of The US o, the unspeakable just dey happen for his tenure�
What is the unspeakable happening in his tenure undecided

Wetin you know
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03pm On May 12, 2021
ogbonti:

When I was telling you guys Trump is best for AMEERICA - some idiots here were insulting me - Not up to 6 months that I predicted ooo - biden has succeded in turnign the US to a 3rd world country - Hmmm, its not even 2022 yet, Yes I warned about this man and I was abused, banning keystone excel pipeline and other silly policies are yielding its fruit now - more to come - LIBERALISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS grin
You are just yarning trash
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05pm On May 12, 2021
IgOga:
Biden's Green New Deal

Under Trump this great country was energy independent.

Folks it's the beginning of the GND pains. Whitehouse has nothing to say about the hack. No action....nothing
You go just dey talk rubbish.
Which Green New Deal did Biden introduce something that has to do with hacking is what you are yarning trash about the GND.The GND is not even in implementation neither has it been passed so it has nothing to do with this
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
already missing Trump.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by htdot: 9:20pm On May 12, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is loved by majority of the American people including liberals cool
Because you cant think for yourself
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by otokx(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2021
The challenge will be resolved sooner unlike Nigeria where fuel scarcity is a popular action film.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by lagusboyyy(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
according to some speculation, the world has not seen anything now.
So, this is just child's play..

Lord Almighty!!!
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On May 12, 2021
htdot:

Because you cant think for yourself
I actually do.

Anyway you are saying trash get lost now
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
At least their own gas shortage is as a result of cyber attack on their pipeline. Unlike Nigeria that ours is as a result of corruption and years of infrastructural neglect

Bad leadership

Ordinary tweet from PPPRA or NNPC sef go automatically create artificial scarcity and panic buying

Worse followership
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
ogbonti:
[/s]

What is this trash for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by TheSociopath(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
BetExpert:
You're a bloody fool. Was is not immediately after Biden cancelled the Keystone pipeline construction that gas prices began to double in America? Don't ever quote again Bastard

You must be a crazy bastard, the cause of this hike is due to cyber criminals, not your stùpid postulation. Fuckıng imbecilè!

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by LikeAking: 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
Wonderful grin grin

Nigeria is a backward nation.

Using the nozzle your self is the best.

Instaed of enslaving innocent sales girls.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by LikeAking: 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
TheSociopath:

You must be a crazy bastard, the cause of this hike is due to cyber criminals, not your stùpid postulation. Fuckıng imbecilè!

You believe this cyber attack none sense?

Na lies na.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by LikeAking: 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
Wetin concern cyber attacks and fuel pipeline.

This Biden sabi lie oh.

Just speak the truth.
Re: US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389798/us-citizens-buy-fuel-plastic-bags-kegs-fuel-scarcity-hits-us-states-photos-video/

Is dis fuel scarcity? Where woman dey buy fuel inside lynon bag, if u see where and how w dey queue for fuel u go know say level pass level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.