Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game (21822 Views)

Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by ogwumgbe: 4:10am On May 13, 2021
eeetuk:
Senator Ndume: “As far as I am concerned, this blame game will not solve the problem. Governors are the Chief Security Officers of their states, so, why are they talking about the President without talking about themselves?”

I agree with Senator Ndume claim above—related to insecurity in Southern Nigeria. And here is why:
First, 100% of Nigerian governors came into office unprepared. They lack governing experience required to succeed. They do not understand policy. Policy provides guidance, consistency, accountability, efficiency and clarity on how organization operates. Because Nigerian state governors don’t understand policy, they get panic when crisis occurs in their respective states. We have seen deadly killings in Imo, OYO, and Akwa Ibom states. All these senseless killings would have been prevented had state governors in Nigeria were prepared before going to the office.

Second, 100% of Nigerian governors do not read 1999 constitution of Nigeria before they ran for governorship election. Land use act in Nigeria is the most important law available for every state governor to help state governors to protect and save the lives of their citizens, but not a single governor used it when President Buhari ordered state governors in Nigeria to accept Northern Nigerian herdsmen. Under Land act of 1978, a State governor in Nigeria has the sole power to permit anybody into their state. State governors in Nigeria should never have accepted President Buhari order to accept herdsmen in their state.

When President Buhari ordered herdsmen to go to any state in Nigeria with their cows and cattle, state governor willing accepted the order. Bottom line is Nigerian state governors are to be blamed for not protecting the lives of their citizens.

Nigeria needs free and fair elections to help voters to choose their own leaders. The current members of INEC are so corrupt to allow free and fair elections election to take place in Nigeria. That is why the lives of Nigerians are in danger today and will continue to be in danger. Nigerian law makers are dummies and the state governors are dumb.
Who can help Nigerians today and tomorrow?
You be the judge!

The answer is to your tents oh Israel bro
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by clarocuzioo(m): 4:23am On May 13, 2021
AnanseK:
S

It is okay to ban open grazing in the south and we must find something to ban in the north to balance up. Perhaps the ownership of land by non-northerners.

Go ahead and do it and see Nnamdi Kanu smiling and thanking God as that will.bring more followers to this movement.

You people don't realise that a lot of.people started buying into Nnamdi Kalu's ideogybecause of a Buhari's foolishness.

Please go.ahead and see the country break earlier than expected.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by witworth(m): 4:25am On May 13, 2021
This man either knows nothing at all or he is just a pretending terrorist.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by vineyardfarms: 4:31am On May 13, 2021
@ ndume - ls there anything wrong for the president to address the lnsecurity in the nation?? His he affraid of past skeletons in his cupboard regards boko harams?? Do we continue to pay ransome to killer fulani herders- kidnappers - banditry?? The president controls all security apparatus, what is left for the states govs.?? The north gave birth to boko haram throu evil idealogy from top to bottom. Only the north knows how to end it. @ ndume - do you still remember how you use to attack the past admin?? Why don't you use your office now to attack the president for slow to response to urgent issues?? Rather than issuing press release throu the 2nd president - garuba- adesina?? The country is on fire, l HOPE NOT the killings get to the floor and houses of the senates -reps -aso rock- BEFORE- wake up call.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by lordatkinson07(m): 4:50am On May 13, 2021
It is obvious, this NDUME did not have a logical reasoning before opening his mouth.

Yes, governors are the chief security officers of their respective states. Did they have security officers to work for them?
The Nigeria Police belong to the federal government.
Southwest created a security outfit code name AMOTEKUN, the federal government frustrate it.
Southeast in it ambition to creat Eastern Security Network, Federal gov't tagged them terrorists.

Yet, these are chief security of their states but with no security apparatus to curb criminality in their states.

God helps Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by saraki2019(m): 4:58am On May 13, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Go to hell with your RUGA, are they giving Nigerians the meat free from their useless roaming cows? Why should they be treated as special people? They are in business like every other Nigerians and as business people, they must invest and pay taxes like other Nigerians do.. Why not give the igbos in your useless region free shops to do their businesses without paying tax to you people? idiots. your charms which you people used to deceive the Southerners have expired. You can fool some people sometimes but you will not fool them all the time. Now is the time, stand up for your rights Southerners. You people took the advantage of disunity between the Southerners especially igbos and Yoruba to hold Southerners to ransom. That time has passed, the Southerners have united to take what rightly belongs to them. We are calling for true federalism or everyone answer his Father's name. Go to hell you muthafucking nomadic Northerners. We have nothing in common so pack your loads and leave
I don't know from where you are bit what does the Yoruba have on common with Igbos? Now that you are preaching unity iam.surprise.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by IHIEGOD: 5:01am On May 13, 2021
If the north can ban sell of beer produced in the south, the south has the right also to ban open grazing or even the sell of cow because Nigeria is a circular state where every one should have right to function without intimidation as we see presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by ogwumgbe: 5:27am On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
I don't know from where you are bit what does the Yoruba have on common with Igbos? Now that you are preaching unity iam.surprise.

Yorubas have many things in common with the igbos: marriage, sports, music, movie production and many others even in businesses. In Nigeria, these two great tribes are the people that are connected and relate more than every other tribe in Nigeria. Most beefs among them are caused by the North masquerading as either Igbo or Yoruba, but your game is up. Even if We achieve Biafra today, We will continue to fight until all Southerners are free from your clutches. Cry me a river bro
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by Smooyis(m): 5:38am On May 13, 2021
Common sense to not common according to one ex-senator. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by saraki2019(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Yorubas have many things in common with the igbos: marriage, sports, music, movie production and many others even in businesses. In Nigeria, these two great tribes are the people that are connected and relate more than every other tribe in Nigeria. Most beefs among them are caused by the North masquerading as either Igbo or Yoruba, but your game is up. Even if We achieve Biafra today, We will continue to fight until all Southerners are free from your clutches. Cry me a river bro
you can't use Yoruba to achieve birafrah, no this one, you go and deceive other tribes but no yoruba, you are talking of having something in common may be with non Muslims, but Yoruba Muslims have more in common with the north than with Igbo's.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by CodeTemplar: 6:05am On May 13, 2021
Niger state alone is twice the size of the 5E states combined. They can graze there.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by ogwumgbe: 6:05am On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
you can't use Yoruba to achieve birafrah, no this one, you go and deceive other tribes but no yoruba

Like I said, your game is up bro. Southerners are now very wise. The status quo is no longer obtainable. Southern governors have converged to chart common cause that will favor them and free them from this cesspit the British joined together in 1914. Therefore please Southerners alone and face your backward under educated region that calls education a haram
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by Kreme(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2021
If not for that bastard, NNAMDI AZIKIWE we for no dey this mess now
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by saraki2019(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Like I said, your game is up bro. Southerners are now very wise. The status quo is no longer obtainable. Southern governors have converged to chart common cause that will favor them and free them from this cesspit the British joined together in 1914. Therefore please Southerners alone and face your backward under educated region that calls education a haram
tinubu or any yoruba will be president 2023, then back to north, and the rotation continue, if you like continue to feed KANU
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by CodeTemplar: 6:10am On May 13, 2021
You ban alcohol sales and I ban open grazing, which is more lawless, cows grazing peoples crop or people taking alcohol into their own stomach?
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by RuddyFusion(m): 6:14am On May 13, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Southern governors have technically endorsed the concept of ESN.

Open forest grazing prohibited.

MNK : The change agent.

Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe fully vindicated.

God bless MNK.

They have no option...they have seen the hard writing on the wall especially the south east governors.

They can't pretend ALLL is well when their northern courterpart openly supports Fulani herdsmen, bandits and our Fulani Armed forces leaves Boko haram elements to roam freely in the north.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by ogwumgbe: 6:19am On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
tinubu or any yoruba will be president 2023, then back to north, and the rotation continue, if you like continue to feed KANU

None of my business bro, I am so happy that you people now know fully that your game is up. I don't care if Tinubu or any other Southerner becomes president. I am happy because your game of expansion has now been put to a perpetual stop. Face your region, we have nothing in common bro
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by Nobody: 6:21am On May 13, 2021
powerfulguy:
...Says Buhari has taken charge of security

https://thenationonlineng.net/insecurity-ndume-accuses-southern-governors-of-engaging-in-blame-game/

In a normal, functional society this ape would've been put to sleep many years ago
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by ofiko123(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2021
Everyone blames Everybody in this country, which way naija ..
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by SweetiliciousD: 6:42am On May 13, 2021
RuddyFusion:

They have no option...they have seen the hard writing on the wall especially the south east governors.

They can't pretend ALLL is well when their northern courterpart openly supports Fulani herdsmen, bandits and our Fulani Armed forces leaves Boko haram elements to roam freely in the north.

Absolutely.

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by zoedew: 7:06am On May 13, 2021
Double speak agent will fight back when they see the South speak as one!
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by orisa37: 7:06am On May 13, 2021
ndume-accuses-southern-governors-of-engaging-in-blame-game.

ndume is a bad politician, please ignore his ranting.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by dapadawee: 7:50am On May 13, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

How could you reason this way and I'm sure you're educated enough?.

If you still have this reasoning, you're more or less an Illiterate
My dear I appreciate the response but have long considered it myself Islam is demonic practice
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by Sunday2021: 11:18am On May 13, 2021
Ever8090:
Them dey sponsor the insecurity to spread to other parts of the country make e no be say na only there place e dey happen....
Yes! Ikonso is an aboki.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by AnanseK(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Go ahead and do it and see Nnamdi Kanu smiling and thanking God as that will.bring more followers to this movement.
You people don't realise that a lot of.people started buying into Nnamdi Kalu's ideogybecause of a Buhari's foolishness.
Please go.ahead and see the country break earlier than expected.

We want the country to break and you will see how foolish you have been. Igbos have more land and properties in the north than they have in the East. We shall call your bluff and even you that have own nothing beyond your Okrika jeans and Chelsea T- shirt will regret the separation.

We shall send you back to your tiny erosion ridden enclave where you will be living on top of each other.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by clarocuzioo(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2021
AnanseK:

We want the country to break and you will see how foolish you have been. Igbos have more land and properties in the north than they have in the East. We shall call your bluff and even you that have own nothing beyond your Okrika jeans and Chelsea T- shirt will regret the separation.

We shall send you back to your tiny erosion ridden enclave where you will be living on top of each other.

Everything Igbos have today was from 20 pounds Awolowo shared, so we are not bothered about what we will loose because we will make.more money. We are not parasites like the north. We create wealth.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by AnanseK(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Everything Igbos have today was from 20 pounds Awolowo shared, so we are not bothered about what we will loose because we will make.more money. We are not parasites like the north. We create wealth.

With Marwa at NDLEA the cocaine business will come to an end.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by clarocuzioo(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2021
AnanseK:

With Marwa at NDLEA the cocaine business will come to an end.

Cocaine business?

Hahahahahahaha.

Tell me which tribe that has been scoring highest in WAEC for the past five years?

Tel me which tribe that is been given the highest cut off mark in FG unity school for the past 20 years?

Tell me which tribe that won the best teacher award in Dubai?

Tell me also which tribe the students that won the recent international competition are from?

Tell me which tribe that keeps winning award and breaking records globally ?

Tell me which tribe you will find dominating in all the major markets across the country?

I can go and on but time will not permit me.

What you simply said is a lazy and dull man's excuse which simply leads to generational poverty.
People are making a hell of money, keep confusing your destiny with excuse.

If you think cocaine is easy, go and carry.
Re: Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game by AnanseK(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Cocaine business?
Tell me which tribe that has been scoring highest in WAEC for the past five years?
Tel me which tribe that is been given the highest cut off mark in FG unity school for the past 20 years?
Tell me which tribe that won the best teacher award in Dubai?
Tell me also which tribe the students that won the recent international competition are from?
Tell me which tribe that keeps winning award and breaking records globally ?
Tell me which tribe you will find dominating in all the major markets across the country?
I can go and on but time will not permit me.
What you simply said is a lazy and dull man's excuse which simply leads to generational poverty.
People are making a hell of money, keep confusing your destiny with excuse.
If you think cocaine is easy, go and carry.
Tell me which Nigerian tribes fills up the Chinese Prison, the South African Prison, the Indonesian Prisons, The Thai Prisons, the Indian Prisons and practically Prisons in all countries of the world. You guys are a huge burden and nuisance to human society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Swears-In Police Service Commissioners (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, Paul Emeziem Impeached (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.