Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) (50367 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by BePrepared: 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, I have nothing against the pastors or the men of God but truth be told.

Her daughter and husband lives outside Nigeria, wears expensive materials and they might not even be going to church regularly over there.

The same pastors will collect huge amount of money from the hustlers and most are living in poverty.

Nigerians be wise.

Anyways, congratulations Ma And Sir
angry

Oga they didn't steal your placenta at birth, hustle and pray and leave successful people. Don't always feel they are the reason for your misery.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to pastor Chris's daughter Sharon.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by afrika(f): 6:48pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:
He wears a necklace....... Marries a reverend daughter....

But some preachers will call you different names if they see you put on a necklace....You will think you are the reason why Satan betrayed God ..

Wake up!!
Wake up!!!!

We are talking about Christ embassy.
Christians.....

Are u updated or high!!!!!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Staphylococcus: 6:49pm On May 12, 2021
All the brothers in church not financially fit grin grin grin grin

All the money they could have saved to be somebody in life, they have used to relax their hairs
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by slimman007: 6:54pm On May 12, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
All I want to say is that God will punish that stupid guy up there that has been posting bet9ja odds in every thread lately!!!

I say Amen.It very annoying moderators should do something fast about it.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by candygist: 6:59pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

But some preachers will call you different names if they see you put on a necklace....You will think you are the reason why Satan betrayed God ..

Not like that in Christ embassy bro
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2021
Bar1941:
Congratulations to Sharon and her lovely family.

BTW Sharon, tell your dad to stop misleading his sheep with senseless information on covid19.
what did he say about covid
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Jayslyder: 7:07pm On May 12, 2021
So this people too dey Bleep??
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:14pm On May 12, 2021
Strongbest:

Most of you speak out of ignorance and maybe envy and probably hatred.

Do you really have an idea of how churches are run? No, obviously. Collect huge amount from members like seriously?

I think it's better to just shut up if you don't have an understanding of a thing.

You will not speak up about your elected leaders that are looting your country dry but you are concerned about a pastor who never forced anyone to give him money.

Please, next time only focus on topic sir.
Shut up and keep quiet,there.

Church runner !
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by EBEk101(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, I have nothing against the pastors or the men of God but truth be told.

Her daughter and husband lives outside Nigeria, wears expensive materials and they might not even be going to church regularly over there.

The same pastors will collect huge amount of money from the hustlers and most are living in poverty.

Nigerians be wise.

angry

Face front, congratulate her and move on
U ur money lost for d church
Is it everything the church dose with d money they will publish for all to know ?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Emissary1(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to the family and the body of Christ.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by foreshore(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

How that take concern you.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by godumes: 7:37pm On May 12, 2021
We only saw head of a baby
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by rollandben(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2021
Congrats
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by foreshore(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin
Make I catch small cruise today abeg

I hear you
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by justli: 8:02pm On May 12, 2021
That last pic is wholesome...the bond between a father and daughter: deep.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by AHCB: 8:26pm On May 12, 2021
She can't believe she's a mum while her dad spread conspiracy theories everywhere. Anyway, congrats to her.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Anakazo22: 9:17pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

Which truth be told,why are you guys always complaining of tithe and offerings,it's it not scriptural I don't understand, nobody is forcing you to give, allow those who want to give to do in peace, most of these pastors when they had nothing at the beginning nobody complain now God has blessed them for their sacrifice and faithfulness you guys are wailing.
Keep wailing why they keep increasing and there is nothing any complainers can do about it, pastors should be begging abi .

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
Bar1941:
Congratulations to Sharon and her lovely family.

BTW Sharon, tell your dad to stop misleading his sheep with senseless information on covid19.

5G grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I dont need to see the baby's face...he go fine.
I thought the baby is a girl.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry
stop sitting on the fence... You either criticize or congratulate... Don't be a hypocrite... You've been noticed
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by HRMK: 10:05pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

doctrines are not same in all churches!that isnt a big deal at all!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Puhrs: 11:08pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Rebuke: 11:17pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

Shut up and keep quiet,there.

Church runner !

And who the hell are yhu to tell someone to shut up? Shey na yhur papa get nairaland ni?

I even like the way he shun yhu. Yhu this confused human. Just get lost already.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Rebuke: 11:25pm On May 12, 2021
It still amazes me why and how tithe and offering is so much of concern to some of yhu here.

Has any pastor ever forced yhu or anyone yhu know to pay tithe or offering before?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Neyoski2345: 4:17am On May 13, 2021
congratulations
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by 001spice: 6:14am On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Odewaleadesoy What is ur point
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by pyro62(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

But you no con wise. cry
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry
Telling them that all they need in this bleeped up country is to pay 10% tax and boom everything will be alright meanwhile they all have plan B, Plan C all to run away from Africa, for their family with the 10%
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Intoboy(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's first daughter, Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome and her husband, Phillip Frimpong have welcomed their first child.

Sharing the good news, Sharon Oyakhilome wrote on her Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COx3Q8MjZRY/?igshid=1cjn3jmsy1yth

So pastor pikin sef dey Bleep...i didn't know
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by stancydg: 10:14am On May 13, 2021
Anakazo22:

Which truth be told,why are you guys always complaining of tithe and offerings,it's it not scriptural I don't understand, nobody is forcing you to give, allow those who want to give to do in peace, most of these pastors when they had nothing at the beginning nobody complain now God has blessed them for their sacrifice and faithfulness you guys are wailing.
Keep wailing why they keep increasing and there is nothing any complainers can do about it, pastors should be begging abi .

Don't mind them. They never look out for the story only to criticise the glory. There's a young man God is using in Akure, Ondo State now and for years he's been committed to his God given purpose. From what I hear, lost both parents at a tender age, yet he is fervent. Search AS Marvellous on Facebook and you'd be amazed at his zeal. Even looks like Pastor Chris. Tomorrow when God starts blessing him, dolts will start screaming "tithes and offering".

Una never see something, churches will continue to excel and your options will be either to get saved or hit your heads on the wall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.