Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) (813 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2021

3 Likes

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:48am On May 13, 2021
came back strong after devastating civil war without compensation, even lost the ones we had in various banks.

Igbo apprentice system inspired by Nigeria first richest ma Sir Louis Ojukwu and others most be nurtured and preserved by our people

1 Like

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2021
Onitsha Great city 100% built by Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:57am On May 13, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:09am On May 13, 2021
Onitsha fully built by indigenous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16am On May 13, 2021
Onitsha metro one of the cities in Anambra state, this great city has expanded to many towns and local governments in Anambra even neighbouring state Delta has benefited

1 Like

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by mightyhaze: 6:31am On May 13, 2021
Igbaboyi!

Igbaboyi ,Iduboyi and Izu combine..

Thes shii sets up hundreds of thousands of well to do yourhs on a yearly basis..

1 Like

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Zionmdde: 6:37am On May 13, 2021
Dat traditional apprentice system is far more better dan any formal business school. I have lots of friends who have been financially made through that system. There u learn practically d real business world.

Even though it is gradually going out of existence today because of greed mistrust and youths of nowadays who cannot be patient enough to learn but rather start becoming over ambitious because of the wealth display the see on social media.

I really wish Igbos will rejuvenate this system. They used it to help others and raise wealthy men from poor homes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Mensamusa: 6:44am On May 13, 2021
Anyi na aagba mbo sili ike
Ekene kwam olisa,negodu ebe oKpolayi je,
Sopulu nu ya,kupulu nu ya aka. Ife omelu Erika

Daalu nu rinne.
Keep the fire burning,together we can do more exploits.

4 Likes

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2021
mightyhaze:
Igbaboyi!

Igbaboyi ,Iduboyi and Izu combine..

This shii sets up hundreds of thousands of made yourhs on a yearly basis
Ignorant ones call us traders or 2×2 shops grin grin it made us the richest and successful tribe in Nigeria today

4 Likes

Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by mightyhaze: 6:58am On May 13, 2021
post=101639101:

Ignorant ones call us traders or 2×2 shops grin grin it made us the richest and successful tribe in Nigeria today
I know guys in a popular wears line who makes between 20 and 30k daily from the little discussed 'oso ahia'.. In my presence one made over 100k , sourcing mister shoes and other rare and expensive shoes to some big timers..

These guys provide impeccable services and help themselves to some real good pickings

Those ones no even see 2*2 sef,..but then...
Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by chiefobdk(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
This is why nobody in my community in Nnewi will talk bad about my dad... The three boys from my community who served him re now men who re highly respected in the community...

Growing up in Nnewi is another cruise.
One advantage is that people in Nnewi learn to value money at really young age...
The town have amazing savings and investment culture... I owned a poultry farm from secondary school.. I sustained from going hustle in my dads tube and tyre shop in Nnewi, or motor parts shop new parts Nkpor...
Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) by tutudesz: 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
Zionmdde:
Dat traditional apprentice system is far more better dan any formal business school. I have lots of friends who have been financially made through that system. There u learn practically d real business world.

Even though it is gradually going out of existence today because of greed mistrust and youths of nowadays who cannot be patient enough to learn but rather start becoming over ambitious because of the wealth display the see on social media.

I really wish Igbos will rejuvenate this system. They used it to help others and raise wealthy men from poor homes.
I think Government should recognize the apprentice system has a form of technical education with certificates, the system is fading away because most people look down on apprentices has uneducated.

(1) (Reply)

Is Flutterwave Genuine? / With Just N3000 For Registration Made Me This / Best Way To Buy Gift Cards In Nigeria Easily With Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.