Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) (49597 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by nduprincekc(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5pluL_rI4

Please subscribe to my channel
Uproar in Onitsha , Anambra state where a man settled his Nwaboyi with N100k after 9 yrs of service..

Note.

*Please share this message widely for possible assistance,*

Copied

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by QueenAgbo(f): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by greenie77: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Riip-off! angry

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Enemy of progress

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by nduprincekc(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Naww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Assurance001(f): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by anungangampu: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
The money doesn't realy matter in the sense if he builds the right connection

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by gidgiddy: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
It all depends. Sometimes people are settled with stock rather than money

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Dubetex96(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
My uncle actually settled my kid bro with 300k after 11yrs of motor parts apprenticeship.. I nearly booked a flight back to fight that fool. But I remember what my dad once told me. He should Use the money and start something.. Thank God for today, we all supported him and now this same uncle can't even talk when my kid bro money is talking..
So when I see people angry that they were not settled well,I jus tell them to move on. God is always watching. Use that 100k and start something. Don't spoil anything.. Don't waste time. It will surely be fine

Exactly my thought

293 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where the money dey? In this period of back to back seat at home what are they expecting

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
What is nwaboyi?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Salvador1: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What is nwaboyi?
it's an apprenticeship system practice by Igbos especially business men.

Omo Yoruba!

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:

Omo Yoruba!

Ohok

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What is nwaboyi?

How much was your own settlement after your apprenticeship few years ago?

Salvador1:

Omo Yoruba!

Who's Omo Yoruba?
The guy na Confirmed Omo Ibo disguising for no gain

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
100k after 9 years? Ripping.

5 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
nduprincekc:

Uproar in Onitsha , Anambra state where a man settled his Nwaboyi with N100k after 9 yrs of service..

Note.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Copied
I doubt if the man is from Anambra state, Anambra man can't do such , on 3rd January Sir Louis carter gave 21 youths 21 million for empowerment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Salvador1: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Who's Omo Yoruba?
I don't think cos he doesn't know what is nwaboyi if he had known he won't be asking.
Stop tagging everybody as igbo.
Nawao.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Oceanblaze(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na to arrange for him kidnap...collect ransome,kill am join...

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Amumaigwe: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
nduprincekc:

Note.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Copied

He will still succeed. Let him move on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Christistruth02: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bodmum:
100k after 9 years? Ripping.

In the days of Slavery some Brazilian Slaves did not spend up to 9 years before doing Business on tbeir own

buying their freedom returning back to Lagos and building family homes

17 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
My uncle actually settled my kid bro with 300k after 11yrs of motor parts apprenticeship.. I nearly booked a flight back to fight that fool. But I remember what my dad once told me. He should Use the money and start something.. Thank God for today, we all supported him and now this same uncle can't even talk when my kid bro money is talking..
So when I see people angry that they were not settled well,I jus tell them to move on. God is always watching. Use that 100k and start something. Don't spoil anything.. Don't waste time. It will surely be fine

I can relate.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:

I have a similar story on this. You are absolutely right.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Nexttpage(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oceanblaze:
Na to arrange for him kidnap...collect ransome,kill am join...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
That is why they are looking for apprentice and finding none nowadays.

Masters have become too greedy and nobody is ready to waste his/her her time. 500k for every year served should be the least in my opinion (5,000,000 for 10 years).

Come to think of it where do you want to find loyal boy that would run the shop and still get home and do house chores all for 41k per month (500k a year) undecided

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:
I don't think cos he doesn't know what is nwaboyi if he had known he won't be asking.
Stop tagging everybody as igbo.
Nawao.

You're either a novice on this platform or mischievously ignorant.
The guy I am addressing knows himself as Omo Ibo.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Golan007: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What is nwaboyi?

Fake Yoruba man.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Wazobia2216: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some of these apprentice don dey settle themselves since!

Don't be surprise say the apprentice in question go don buy car build house(s) self!

Just so you know!

15 Likes

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by Conner44: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
inderhappy:

I can relate very, after 9yrs 400k, nobody come for my help. but God did when i called him... I'm a man of little faith but even with that he still answered me, today i wish i can go i can go back and give him back 10million to show him that money is not actually every thing, if you want to help a man do so with out looking back.......e get why.
[color=#000099][/color]

Ahh indabosky, How are you? So you’re on Nairaland too? Very very good. I always knew you would finish waec and make your family proud. It’s me oh, chief connakry your former oga at main market .

Kedu maka nwanyi na umu go? Hope fine. I can also see business is going well for you too, kele chineke maka ozugbo ihe gi.

See my son “, don’t be angry about the N400k i settled you with that year, the truth is that i actually was about to transfer N4 million Naira to your account but due to the palm wine i was drinking with your umunna and the new phone which i was still learning how to operate i made a mistake and deleted one single zero from the total digits on the phone bank application while pressing the send button that’s why you saw N400,000 in your account after. A very honest mistake. Since then i don’t drink pammy too

It’s good to hear from you again, madam is always asking of you too. You can come to my new shop at line 3 to see me or better to come to the house so you can see madam too.

When, before i forget, since that time i made that mistake while settling you I’ve stopped using banks and their yeye applications. I am using this small Nokia phone too because it’s easier to understand. Remember i didn’t go to school.

So. . . When you’re coming you should bring the N10 million in cash. Don’t worry we will balance your outstanding settlement when we’re eating nkwobi.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Who's Omo Yoruba?
the prince of Lagos whatever is an attention seeker.
Just ignore the Ipob miscreant

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:

Omo Yoruba!
the guy you're quoting is Igbo.
He's an attention seeker.
I'm not even Igbo but when I opened the thread I already knew what it meant

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

You're either a novice on this platform or mischievously ignorant.
The guy I am addressing knows himself as Omo Ibo.
the person you're quoting seldomly visits the politics section so don't blame him

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.