Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days (4542 Views)

Let Us Do 1.50 Odds Rollover For 15 Days / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
drop your contact and I'll message you

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 9:19am On May 15, 2021
PEOPLE have been sending me dm to post my number because they said the mods will soon ban me and close this thread.

Well, it's not like I'm taking money from anyone, so if they ban it, that's their problem.

If you have real business to deal with me, drop your number here and I'll message you.
Dont bring 5k business for me o.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 9:34am On May 15, 2021
Nairaballers94:
this number isn't on whatsapp bro
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by abpotato: 10:27am On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
drop your contact and I'll message you
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I hate Saturday games... But we don't have a choice

Let's pray for green.

Nice one.
You are doing well .
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ufuoma23: 11:12am On May 15, 2021
Please message me. Good morning sir
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Kizito4422: 1:00pm On May 15, 2021
Am new here, I think am welcome
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Obasanjoslim: 5:23pm On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:

Let's pray for green.
today game cast my 20k gone
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:

Let's pray for green.

B. Monchengladbach - Stuttgart 1:2
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
Football anything is possible. Even though I didn't play that game Borussia M'glad Bach is quite the favourite.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

B. Monchengladbach - Stuttgart 1:2

Not about Saturday game . Winning straight 2 odds for 5 day not easy.
If you are really good, you can win 8 out of 10 and someone can stake very big daily.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I'm an experienced punter and here on this platform, I'll give 2 free odds for 5 consecutive days.

This is today's 2 odds pick

See you tomorrow

And you said, ( I'm an experienced punter )
If your game is free forever, do what you like here .
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Not about Saturday game . Winning straight 2 odds for 5 day not easy.
If you are really good, you can win 8 out of 10 and someone can stake very big daily.
You're right. It's not an easy task at all. Apart from being very good, you also need a great deal of luck.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
You're right. It's not an easy task at all. Apart from being very good, you also need a great deal of luck.

Omo it's not easy games scatter anyhow. No sure games everybody don quite grin
TheStakeHolder:

Omo it's not easy games scatter anyhow. No sure games everybody don quite
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
surestwin:

Omo it's not easy games scatter anyhow. No sure games everybody don quite grin

Omo it's not easy games scatter anyhow. No sure games everybody don quite
We try again tomorrow.

God help us.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 6:43am On May 16, 2021
So... German Bundesliga did all bettors crazy yetrtday. 90% of the games were turned around.

That doesn't mean... We move.
We start from day one again.

If you couldn't start from day one... You can start today (like I said, Saturday games are tricky)

Only my vip clients won the games I gave them.

Let's get ready to start the rollover again.

Happy Sunday guys.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 6:53am On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

And you said, ( I'm an experienced punter )
If your game is free forever, do what you like here .
funny you, if I do t wanna put my games here, can you hold that against me? Plus my game is not free forever. I have people on Nairaland that I'm managing their account and people who I give 2odds everyday for a weekly amount.
No good punter will give you free game forever. If you need to win, pay up
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 6:54am On May 16, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
today game cast my 20k gone
Saturday games are risk. Only my vip member won 6 odds 2odds and 14odds.

Sorry about that.

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 6:55am On May 16, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Football anything is possible. Even though I didn't play that game Borussia M'glad Bach is quite the favourite.
that's true. Look at Bayern, look at Frankfurt, all German teams play for the bookies yesterday.
I'm sure even the so called fixed games will lose yeatetday
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:

Sorry about that.

I don't think anyone is interested on seeing those whatsapp chat u shared, or hearing the story of how ur VIP members won the game u gave them, and how u are managing millions for people. If u are still willing to do another 5 days experiment, go ahead and let the people openly see the results here. Myself is more interested on seeing how many days u can win in a week than that ur rollover psalm. Seeing is believing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 7:29am On May 16, 2021
Henix:

I don't think anyone is interested on seeing those whatsapp chat u shared, or hearing the story of how ur VIP members won the game u gave them, and how u are managing millions for people. If u are still willing to do another 5 days experiment, go ahead and let the people openly see the results here. Myself is more interested on seeing how many days u can win in a week than that ur rollover psalm
hello dude.
I'm a punter, it's my job to advertise what I do... You didn't beg me before I started posting the free odds and I'm sure you ain't blind when I wrote that I will start the 2odds rollover again. If you want me to keep posting it, you should encourage me and not talk down my adverts... I didn't collect a dime from you for fvcking sake. Learn how to interact pls. You keep saying I should go ahead and let people see the result... I'm sure you have eyes to see that that's what I've been doing.
You're so ungrateful.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
that's true. Look at Bayern, look at Frankfurt, all German teams play for the bookies yesterday.
I'm sure even the so called fixed games will lose yeatetday
There are some clubs that points doesn't affect them but, not ready to do giveaway.

Funny enough if you enter Facebook or telegram you'll see fixed matches claiming they chose Schalke04 to win, Bayern draw and Stuttgart win. Just never truthful or open people.

Anyone that gets mad at a loss bet when there are series of winning isn't serious or ready to bet.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 7:46am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:

Sorry about that.
Mr man , you are a scammer.
Now you have vip .
Free games always the best because you want to taste so we can join VIP .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 7:48am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
hello dude.
I'm a punter, it's my job to advertise what I do... You didn't beg me before I started posting the free odds and I'm sure you ain't blind when I wrote that I will start the 2odds rollover again. If you want me to keep posting it, you should encourage me and not talk down my adverts... I didn't collect a dime from you for fvcking sake. Learn how to interact pls. You keep saying I should go ahead and let people see the result... I'm sure you have eyes to see that that's what I've been doing.
You're so ungrateful.
( encourage) for what? I can encourage if your game is free .

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
hello dude.
You're so ungrateful.

I'm not stopping u from doing the said advert, I'm of the opinion that a good punter doesn't need a long talk or posting of whatsapp chat for any damn advert. All he has to do is to throw up one week or one month free games and allow the public study his capacity. The advert is achieved through practical or referrals, and not otherwise

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Mr man , you are a scammer.
Now you have vip .
Free games always the best because you want to taste so we can join VIP .

U made a valid point. Free games are always the best of any good punter because it serves as an advert

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 7:53am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:

Sorry about that.
Scammer account Time registered: May 13, 2021.
Post the VIP 6 and 14 odds result here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 7:56am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:

Sorry about that.
So you have better 2 , 6 and 14 odds and let us waste money on your 2 odds ?
You are not a good scammer.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2021
Uh oh
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 8:02am On May 16, 2021
I don't even need to reply you lots again. You called me scammer when I didn't even request any dime from you. Are these two this stupid and daft? Did I come to your house and beg you to play my games. You idiots will go at any length to get free things, you must be very senseless and stupid for calling me a scammer.
I staked 200k on this game that lost if you care to know. Get off my thread you profess idiots

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 8:02am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I did 19 days rollover of 2 odds. That was my best. The max I can do now is 7 days
Look at what the scammer wrote.
He talk too much

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 8:07am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I don't even need to reply you lots again. You called me scammer when I didn't even request any dime from you. Are these two this stupid and daft? Did I come to your house and beg you to play my games. You idiots will go at any length to get free things, you must be very senseless and stupid for calling me a scammer.
I staked 200k on this game that lost if you care to know. Get off my thread you profess idiots
You staked 200 k on free game and 200k on your vip 6 and 14 odds ? So you made alot of money yesterday. 419 . Pack and go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel, Obafemi Martins, C-ronaldo, Messi And Other Footballers And Their Cars!!! / Real Madrid Players Turns Their Back On Cristiano Ronaldo / Olympics 2012: Boxer Ogoke Vows To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.