Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days (4531 Views)

Let Us Do 1.50 Odds Rollover For 15 Days / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
But, OP is doing according to the topic;

Free 2 odds for 5 days, wonder what's the big idea.

I wanted to play his day 3 game but, the bad energy from certain users here sef is making person feel somehow.

Let us all coordinate ourselves, no insults or name calling.

I'm even following to learn new or strange markets and maybe a betting pattern. Win or lose, provided I can learn something.
With 2 odds single, same stake; 3 of 5 wins is a profit.

Someone said not everyone value free things.

He went out of point when he started giving a sermon on how his VIP members won tons of game he gave them yesterday, and how he has been managing millions of naira for people. This is what brought up the exchange of words, and not because his yesterday's game didn't boom. We all know that winning doesn't come every day

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2021
Henix:

He went out of point when he started giving a sermon on how his VIP members won tons of game he gave them yesterday, and how he has been managing millions of naira for people. This is what brought up the exchange of words, and not because his yesterday's game didn't boom. We all know that winning doesn't come every day.
bro afterwards he posted, did he now tell people to join his vip? NO. And even if he says so, did he write that he won't post the 2 free odds again? No. So, judge yourself
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2021
And if you care to know, I'll tell you why I'm defending him, his first game won me cool cash, his second also, even if the third one didn't get us what we want, we need to encourage him to do better not to start banting him.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2021
Henix:

He went out of point when he started giving a sermon on how his VIP members won tons of game he gave them yesterday, and how he has been managing millions of naira for people.
It is a marketing strategy that entails, there is more outside the free zone not really scam or something (my POV).

E.g. let's say Henix posted 1.1 odds for 10 days (all won) and made mention of your 20 odds won in your VIP or special group. The 20 odds won has move value than 1.1 odds won, I'll likely go for the 20 odds offer ( considering Henix is really doing well ) You get? smiley

There is a guy on Facebook that claimed fixed games, he messaged me and I told him I'm not interested in buying his games. He offered free games twice and they both won. (Multi correct scores)

He told me to subscribe for N1K, correct scores. I don't like correct scores right from time but, the odds were attractive and much bigger than the free games.
He do display and talk about his big odds won (paid games). That is market strategy, telling me there is more out there than the free games.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
It is a marketing strategy that entails, there is [I] more outside the free zone [/I] not really scam or something (my POV).

E.g. let's say Henix posted 1.1 odds for 10 days (all won) and made mention of your 20 odds won in your VIP or special group. The 20 odds won has move value than 1.1 odds won, I'll likely go for the 20 odds offer ( considering Henix is really doing well ) You get? smiley

There is a guy on Facebook that claimed fixed games, he messaged me and I told him I'm not interested in buying his games. He offered free games twice and they both won. (Multi correct scores)

He told me to subscribe for N1K, correct scores. I don't like correct scores right from time but, the odds were attractive and much bigger than the free games.
He do display and talk about his big odds won (paid games). That is market strategy, telling me there is more out there than the free games.
see someone that have sense here. Pls, enlighten them abeg
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2021
tmx21:
And if you care to know, I'll tell you why I'm defending him, his first game won me cool cash, his second also, even if the third one didn't get us what we want, we need to encourage him to do better not to start banting him.
There is a guy that posted sure game, the game casted. Some people on the thread was bashing him, I posted and won around that time. I told him he was close and can try again. He tried and lost it, he later stop posting on the thread cuz of the annoying meme and insults he received. He messaged me privately, that he deals on sure game. I told him he tried (HT FT), he dropped games for me and none won. I said, why don't you double chance it and see how it goes, forgetting about the odds. He won some and I'm happy for him - he left.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by hemanewton: 2:37pm On May 16, 2021
@ghanaman, u are so pessimistic and your attitude to most threads isn't right at all. U are always putting up this same attitude every sport thread. Leave the op alone, I am one of those that subscribed to his games and I wasn't forced to. Learn to be optimistic some times pls
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2021
Op please continue what you're doing. Avoid distractions.

millennialaku2:
i will reveal that method of betting if 10 people quote me wink

he has three methods

meanwhile guys, let's quote the guy above, he wants to teach us methods of betting. No harm in trying..

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2021
The score so far is 2/4

The experiment continues tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Let's pray for green people.

Atletico Madrid 2-1 Osasuna

Barcelona 1-2 Celta

It is well. We move.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Demolakay: 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I'm an experienced punter and here on this platform, I'll give 2 free odds for 5 consecutive days.

This is today's 2 odds pick

See you tomorrow

Bro pls I need ur contact,How can I chat u on whatsapp? my no is 08106145730
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:28am On May 17, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Let's pray for green people.

I lost so much money because of AC Milan..
Two games which I bet by myself carried Ac Milan..
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
I lost so much money because of AC Milan..
Two games which I bet by myself carried Ac Milan..

Betting is never advisable but if u must engage on it, look for people that run it as trading, with a proven staking strategy, and learn from them. Stop wasting ur hard earned money on experiment.

It might interest u to know that the person dropping these games doesn't play the games himself. They make their own money through the subscription fees of their supposed VIP channels, which is even the primary purpose of creating this thread. They will soon tell us how they won tons of game given to their VIP members yesterday. All na marketing strategy, just like someone said yesterday. ghanaman5050 has a good knowledge of them

5 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2021
Henix:

Betting is never advisable but if u must engage on it, look for people that run it as a trading, with a proven staking strategy. Stop wasting ur hard earned money on experiment.

It might interest u to know that the person dropping these games doesn't play the games himself. They make their own money through subscription fees of their supposed VIP channels, which is even the primary purpose of creating this thread. They will soon tell us how they won their tons of game on their VIP channel yesterday. ghanaman5050 has a good knowledge of them
I understand you perfectly bro and know the ways of OP.. do you know I have never played the OP game before cos I'm also a punter..I have some of the apps that has VIP section and I only go through the one my heart said it's certain, I started with 2k at the beginning of this month, I have made 56k so far, I didn't withdraw the money because I have a target with it . So lost 54k yesterday because of AC Milan.. there's how I played my game and I will not withdraw from my account till ending of this year.. sometimes I always wins 65odds with 250. Winning 16odds with 2k ... Then winning 7odds with 3k depends on my certitude on the games..
Bro, I don't bet what will hurts my feelings but I do take my risks and move on atimes..
It's the matter of wisdom but I have learned a lot as an Experienced punter and I cannot be deluded by a mere man..
Thanks Henix
One of my app pic

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
I understand you perfectly bro and know the ways of OP.. do you know I have never played the OP game before cos I'm also a punter..I have some of the apps that has VIP section and I only go through the one my heart said it's certain, I started with 2k at the beginning of this month, I have made 56k so far, I didn't withdraw the money because I have a target with it . So lost 54k yesterday because of AC Milan.. there's how I played my game and I will not withdraw from my account till ending of this year.. sometimes I always wins 65odds with 250. Winning 16odds with 2k ... Then winning 7odds with 3k depends on my certitude on the games..
Bro, I don't bet what will hurts my feelings but I do take my risks and move on atimes..
It's the matter of wisdom but I have learned a lot as an Experienced punter and I cannot be deluded by a mere man..
Thanks Henix
One of my app pic

Daalį»„!
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
Thanks Henix
One of my app pic

Nice one bro. More winning!

Which other reliable app can you recommend?
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Check out this one too

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2021
Henix:

Check out this one too
Thanks Henix,
I like your objective comments...
I'll check the app.
Nice one.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

four daily odds app or five daily odds app ...but use your wisdom...
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
Okay I'll check play store.
Thanks
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:

Can you help with screenshot of how it looks. There are so many 4 odds app here.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Can you help with screenshot of how it looks. There are so many 4 odds app here.

Thanks bro
pick anyone and study them , that's why I said use your wisdom..
Here's the one I use..

Note: I don't bother about the VIP cos the free tips is helping me sometime..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2021
Here is today free tips .. from anonymous app

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
pick anyone and study them , that's why I said use your wisdom..
Here's the one I use..

Note: I don't bother about the VIP cos the free tips is helping me sometime..
Okay I understand. I've actually downloaded some. I'll check this one too.Thanks.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
Here is today free tips .. from anonymous app
Well done. Thanks.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Okay I understand. I've actually downloaded some. I'll check this one too.Thanks.
if you know what'sup or you know how to played ur card well, let no one deceive u..if you want the VIP section, show me the name of the app, if the ones I have subscribe, I will show it to u..

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Well done. Thanks.
you re welcome..

I have VIP tips for hero betting tips, bonanza, ultra tips, favourite,papel bet, multi tips , legend tips and so on..

Picture below

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
if you know what'sup or you know how to played ur card well, let no one deceive u..if you want the VIP section, show me the name of the app, if the ones I have subscribe, I will show it to u..

Have a nice day.
Thanks a lot for that. I'll keep in touch.

Nice day bro.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
you re welcome..

I have VIP tips for hero betting tips, bonanza, ultra tips, favourite,papel bet, multi tips , legend tips and so on..

Picture below

You really want to kill these bookies oo. See better apps. Lemme download and check them out.

Nice one.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 7:07am On May 18, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I'm an experienced punter and here on this platform, I'll give 2 free odds for 5 consecutive days.

This is today's 2 odds pick

See you tomorrow

( I'm an experienced punter and here on this platform, I'll give 2 free odds for 5 consecutive days.)
Waiting for yesterday tips or you want to run?

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2021
ghanaman5050:

( I'm an experienced punter and here on this platform, I'll give 2 free odds for 5 consecutive days.)
Waiting for yesterday tips or you want to run?

Lolz

Allow the guy to rest. His experiment didn't work out as he thought. I'm sure that yesterday would have flopped too, had it been he continued the experiment. I was actually waiting to hear the story of how he won the 6, 4 and 50 odds he gave his VIP members that yesterday.

Dude was too quick in telling us a fairy tale of his VIP Channel, after luckily winning 2 days of 2 odds, forgetting that he needs to publicly showcase his skill for at least one month, before people can be able to rate his capability

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iwobi And Ola Aina Likely To Miss Seychelles Game / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop / Lionel Messi's Controversial Penalty Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.