Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days (4546 Views)

Let Us Do 1.50 Odds Rollover For 15 Days / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2021
You Nairalanders can be so stupid.
The OP didn't request money from you
He posted 2 odds twice and it went well, people won greatly from that odd.

Now, one of the game didn't go through and you know that's betting for you. He still went further saying he will start again mo requesting for anything but you guys try just embarrassing yourself here.

All punters have vip groups and as you can see, he said he staked 200k on the game.

Can't you appreciate someone that won 2/3 2odds?
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2021
Maybe it is not 2 odds straight for 19 days, it could be a 19 days period of 2 odds.

My longest was a month but, I don't play everyday.

I have also done 2-3 weeks but, I play like 2 or 3 per week.

2 odds rollover for 19 days is more than the maximum winnings for the average Nigerian bookie.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

So you have better 2 , 6 and 14 odds and let us waste money on your 2 odds ?
You are not a good scammer.

My problem with most of these guys is that they don't really know that no any serious person is interested in hearing their stale story anymore.

U have an open platform to showcase ur supposed skill to ur audience, why are u still telling the same audience a sugarcoated story of how ur 11000 odds won yesterday, and how u are managing millions of naira for people? Here is an avenue to showcase ur skill through practical, save urself the stale story, for talk is always cheap

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
So... German Bundesliga did all bettors crazy yetrtday. 90% of the games were turned around.

That doesn't mean... We move.
We start from day one again.

If you couldn't start from day one... You can start today (like I said, Saturday games are tricky)

Only my vip clients won the games I gave them.

Let's get ready to start the rollover again.

Happy Sunday guys.

Nice one.

Let's start again.

Happy Sunday
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 11:28am On May 16, 2021
Despite two fools here Henix and ghanaman5050 ranting as if I requested money from anyone here, crazy daft fellows that doesn't know the meaning of 'scammer' calling me scammer...

I'll still post today's game.

I dont know how some people can be naturally senseless. Ask out, and people will tell you they won greatly from the first two games I posted... You idiots didn't come out then to clap, but now, a game lost and you're calling your father scammer. May what you serve punish you.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 11:29am On May 16, 2021
Let's pray for green people.

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Despite two fools here Henix and ghanaman5050 ranting as if I requested money from anyone here, crazy daft fellows that doesn't know the meaning of 'scammer' calling me scammer...

I'll still post today's game.

I dont know how some people can be naturally senseless. Ask out, and people will tell you they won greatly from the first two games I posted... You idiots didn't come out then to clap, but now, a game lost and you're calling your father scammer. May what you serve punish you.

that's the problem. They won the first two game and didn't complain. I'm not sure they went to school, if they did they'll know what scam means.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Slimdolly(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2021
Henix:

My problem with most of these guys is that they don't really know that no any serious person is interested in hearing their stale story anymore.

U have an open platform to showcase ur supposed skill to ur audience, why are u still telling the same audience a sugarcoated story of how ur 11000 odds won yesterday, and how u are managing millions of naira for people? Here is an avenue to showcase ur skill through practical, save urself the stale story, for talk is always cheap

Hahaha, I know how hungry people like this type. They will tell you please keep posting the free odds in a way that will look as if they are not begging or they don't need it.

If any sensible person reads what you wrote, they'll know you are just begging for odds in a harsh way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 11:43am On May 16, 2021
tmx21:
that's the problem. They won the first two game and didn't complain. I'm not sure they went to school, if they did they'll know what scam means.
just leave them. They are beggars
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 11:44am On May 16, 2021
Slimdolly:

Hahaha, I know how hungry people like this type. They will tell you please keep posting the free odds in a way that will look as if they are not begging or they don't need it.

If any sensible person reads what you wrote, they'll know you are just begging for odds in a harsh way.
Exactly. Ingrates and beggers are what they are.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 11:52am On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Saturday games are risk. Only my vip member won 6 odds 2odds and 14odds.

Sorry about that.
Can you drop yesterday winning tickets from VIP?
You are a scammer .

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by NLStalker: 11:54am On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

You are a scammer .
Hey bro, why do you keep embarrassing yourself here. Scam means someone who promised you something, collected money and runaway with your money. Did you went to school at all. Or tell us, did the op collected money from you that we don't know, tell us o so we can disgrace him. If not, you have a problem.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 11:57am On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

You are a scammer .
THIEF, THIEF, THIEF... YOU CAN'T PAY FOR VIP GAMES AND YOU WANT IT... YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A THIEF

Wretched people. Ordinary 2odds didn't play and you've been crying since yesterday, sit... Is there something else attached to this your nagging?
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Let's pray for green people.
Nice one.
More wins
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Slimdolly(f): 12:05pm On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

You are a scammer .
I'm a member of his vip. I bought the 2 odds and 4 odds.
If you don't have money to pay for VIP games, you can beg, not abuse.

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 12:18pm On May 16, 2021
NLStalker:
Hey bro, why do you keep embarrassing yourself here. Scam means someone who promised you something, collected money and runaway with your money. Did you went to school at all. Or tell us, did the op collected money from you that we don't know, tell us o so we can disgrace him. If not, you have a problem.
scammer, someone who
participates in a dishonest scheme.
Tell him to drop winning tickets of yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 12:18pm On May 16, 2021
Slimdolly:
I'm a member of his vip. I bought the 2 odds and 4 odds.
If you don't have money to pay for VIP games, you can beg, not abuse.
damn. You don't need to show proof to people that are illiterate. I'm not sure they'll understand
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 12:19pm On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:
scammer, someone who
are you blind... She has dropped it. Check up there. You have a problem
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 12:19pm On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:
scammer, someone who
good... Now define dishonest
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by ghanaman5050: 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
are you blind... She has dropped it. Check up there. You have a problem
Said (Saturday games are risk. Only my vip member won 6 odds 2odds and 14odds.)
Are you blind? She dropped 4 odds ticket but you said 6 and 14 odds . That is dishonest so you agree with me that you are a scammer.
I will not reply again .

3 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Are you blind? She dropped 4 odds ticket but you said 6 and 14 odds . That is dishonest so you agree with me that you are a scammer.
I will not reply again .

Why are u even stressing urself? It seems u don't know that these guys work in group here, with so many of them having alternative accounts for a situation like this.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Slimdolly(f): 12:35pm On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

I will not reply again .
the first game was an NBA overnight game. I missed it and as you can see, the 4odds game was single cos they played the NBA already. Why am I even explaining to you fools.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 12:38pm On May 16, 2021
Slimdolly:
the first game was an NBA overnight game. I missed it and as you can see, the 4odds game was single cos they played the NBA already. Why am I even explaining to you fools.
you shouldn't reply them again. You easily know people that betting has almost destroyed their lives with the way they rant. Just leave them be.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2021
ghanaman5050:

I will not reply again .

He picked offence because we asked him to focus on the experiment he is openly doing here, and stop telling us his stale story of how his VIP members won the 10000 odds he gave them yesterday, and how he has been managing millions of naira for people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2021
Henix:

He picked offence because we asked him to focus on the experiment he is openly doing here, and stop telling us a stale story of how his VIP members won the 10000 odds he gave them yesterday, and how he has been managing millions of naira for people.

I'm still gathering evidence against one of them that I subscribed to his channel, I will soon create a thread to expose their activities
but seriously, I don't understand you anymore. Has thus op requested money from you, let's know, we will fish him out wherever he's hiding.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by KonfirmedTips: 12:57pm On May 16, 2021
tmx21:
but seriously, I don't understand you anymore. Has thus op requested money from you, let's know, we will fish him out wherever he's hiding.
Henix pls answer that question.
You people will be searching for fixed bets upandan, why won't people scam you.
You fvcking chat me up, did I even mention my vip group to you?

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Henix pls answer that question.
You people will be searching for fixed bets upandan, why won't people scam you.
You fvcking chat me up, did I even mention my vip group to you?

Oga, like I told u earlier, focus on ur 5 days experiment here. People are here to study ur capacity and make their decisions, and not to be shown whatsapp screenshots of ur supposed VIP members, or how u have been managing millions of naira for people. Those are red flags, and stale formats.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2021
Henix:

Oga, like I told u earlier, focus on ur 5 days experiment here. People are here to study ur capacity and make their decisions, and not to be shown whatsapp screenshots of ur supposed VIP members, or how u have been managing millions of naira for people. Those are red flags, and stale formats.

so you chat him up, he didn't request money from you, he didn't tell you to join vip group and you still call him scam. Bro, you have a problem. Don't just spam this thread for serious people using his games. Pls, ok? We've heard you, he Is a scammer, thank you. Can we continue pls.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2021
But, OP is doing according to the topic;

Free 2 odds for 5 days, wonder what's the big idea.

I wanted to play his day 3 game but, the bad energy from certain users here sef is making person feel somehow.

Let us all coordinate ourselves, no insults or name calling.

I'm even following to learn new or strange markets and maybe a betting pattern. Win or lose, provided I can learn something.
With 2 odds single, same stake; 3 of 5 wins is a profit.

Someone said not everyone value free things.
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by Henix(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2021
tmx21:
so you chat him up, he didn't request money from you, he didn't tell you to join vip group and you still call him scam. Bro, you have a problem. Don't just spam this thread for serious people using his games. Pls, ok? We've heard you, he Is a scammer, thank you. Can we continue pls.

Kindly quote where I called him a scammer
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
But, OP is doing according to the topic;

Free 2 odds for 5 days, wonder what's the big idea.

I wanted to play his day 3 game but, the bad energy from certain users here sef is making person feel somehow.

Let us all coordinate ourselves, no insults or name calling.

I'm even following to learn new or strange markets and maybe a betting pattern. Win or lose, provided I can learn something.
With 2 odds single, same stake; 3 of 5 wins is a profit.

Someone said not everyone value free things.
seriously, these noise makers just wanna kill the vibes cod I've gone through this thread, I didn't see where the op requested for money or tell people to join his VIP.
I played today's game alteady
Re: I'm Giving Free 2 Odds Rollover For 5days by tmx21(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2021
Henix:

Kindly quote where I called him a scammer
you don't need to type it directly, your responses are enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyeama's Future To Be Decided By NFF / Fifa Authorises Two Goal-line Technology Systems / Juventus VS Barcelona: Predict Correctly The Score L & Win Merrybet Pin Of ₦100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.