Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why You Need To Attend A Driving School - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why You Need To Attend A Driving School (939 Views)

After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job / I Went To Driving School Today And I'm Really Giving Up. / How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Attend A Driving School by Bomoobacom(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2021
Driving is a life skill and the mistake people make is that they want to wait till they have their own car before they learn how to drive.

Your ability to drive with a valid driver's licence puts you at an edge anytime. One reason is that companies have limited resource and will rather hire someone with same qualifications as you that can drive, as compared to you who cannot move a car.

Secondly your ability to drive a car makes you independent as a person and puts you at an advantage at all times.

Without a driving school certificate, NO Driver's Licence for you from FRSC...So please dont disturb that your uncle to teach you in your street...Rather Come To;

Komolafe Driving School
NO 5, Mosodun Building, Alekuwodo Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
For enquiries please call 08066495413 or 08133520041
whatsapp: 08168832871

We understand the essence of quality driving education and is committed to giving you the best of driving education

Komolafe Driving School has launched its special driving training and currently running a promo for everyone including Youth Corpers, Fresh graduates.

Re: Why You Need To Attend A Driving School by rainlover(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2022
How much?
Re: Why You Need To Attend A Driving School by nymphomaniac(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bomoobacom:
Driving is a life skill and the mistake people make is that they want to wait till they have their own car before they learn how to drive.

Your ability to drive with a valid driver's licence puts you at an edge anytime. One reason is that companies have limited resource and will rather hire someone with same qualifications as you that can drive, as compared to you who cannot move a car.

Secondly your ability to drive a car makes you independent as a person and puts you at an advantage at all times.

Without a driving school certificate, NO Driver's Licence for you from FRSC...So please dont disturb that your uncle to teach you in your street...Rather Come To;

Komolafe Driving School
NO 5, Mosodun Building, Alekuwodo Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
For enquiries please call 08066495413 or 08133520041
whatsapp: 08168832871

We understand the essence of quality driving education and is committed to giving you the best of driving education

Komolafe Driving School has launched its special driving training and currently running a promo for everyone including Youth Corpers, Fresh graduates.
let me know when you open Lagos branch or do you teach virtually?

(1) (Reply)

My Car Hit A Big Pothole And The Gearbox Bottom Plate Got Broken / How To Hold Your Steering Wheel (Pic) / Hyundai Veloster 2013, 3.5M, 08117154581, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.