Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 (34216 Views)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Death Toll In German Floods Rises To 81 (Video) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by womenareapes2: 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
nawa o is it that u don't have a heart or u lost it? israel is killing people who don't have an army,air force or any kind of military,they rely on militant who depends on guns and rockets smuggled in to face israel agression and oppression,you re encouraging it without know what exactly is happening over there
why would Palestine accommodate militants? Why would they rely on militants and be watching like a fool!

If those 150 missile hit Israel, you people will be shouting allahhhhhhuhakkkkkba up and down. Now reverse is the case you are busy crying fowl

25 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by stanliwise(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
MsAllison:
so the ones they're throwing rockets are not humans right?
take a minute and use your mind to remove that iron dome that stopped all the rockets and talk this trash again.
this is a clear situation of you wan come kill me kill yourself.
I watched the video and just concluded that these Palestinians people are terrorists.
Palestinians are hypocrites and propagandists
Thank God the world is no longer buying to their silly propaganda.

God bless Isreal
shalom
let them burn
burn baby burn
I think this is religious bigotry to the highest form.
War is war and there is no side to be supported here. You and I know more innocent would be the first to die.
My advice is for peace and justice to reign. Find the one masterminding the unrest and bring them to justice or kill them and let peace rein
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by OneKinGuy(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
Viridis:
It shocked when I watched how Israeli airstrikes destroyed an entire building

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Jeromejnr(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
hamas who don't have airforce or military is the one israel is claiming victory over,I wonder if these country have access to military hardware like israel,I doubt if israel would still be existing

Lol..so the various wars Israel have had with other countries they didn't have military abi?

Be deceiving yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by caleboxylic: 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way

Nobody asked for your religion. Israel have right to defend its territory against Hamas.
Hamas have fired over 1000 rockets to harm israel civilians but was stopped by iron dome and that's why Muslims are crying all over internet.
Hamas should develop their iron dome and stop crying after initiating this crisis. There is a balance of power.
Secondly,hamas should stop using civilians especially children as shield. Nobody listens to their emotional report again. You can't lunch rockets to Israel using civilians as a shileding and expect Israel not to attack the spot the rockets originate from.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by womenareapes2: 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
MsAllison:

That guy no be Christian
by there comments you shall know them undecided
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Taye4j: 1:11pm On May 13, 2021
Those Palestinians felt they were smart, they were launching rockets against Israel while using their own children and women to garner cheap sympathy.

Isreal will teach them a lesson they will never forget in a hurry. If Israel had decided to unleash all her might on them, by now, they would have been wiped out. I don't understand how someone with a knife will pick a fight with someone with AK-47.

The child wey say em mama no go sleep, the child sef no go doze. Isreal should send all terrorists to where they belong, this is not Nigeria where our Government would rather pay them and invite them to a banquet.

12 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
They want to destroy and annihilate Isreal, don't you idiots hear when they say death to Isreal, if they have the power Isreal have, they would have destroyed Isreal. Kill one Isreali, they kill a hundred of your people, you Islamists do not value lives, but Isreali does, sending rockets into Isreal capital is declaration of war, and all is fair in war. These Islamists barbarians must not provoke the free world to destroy them...no one have patience for your barbarity. Kill them all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
DonCortino:

why Palestine whey know say dem no get air defence go first find trouble?

monkey dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

First find which trouble? Palestinian land in the West Bank and East Jerusalem is being annexed and Gaza is imprisoned under a crippling total blockade since 2007. What are they supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by MsAllison(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
stanliwise:

I think this is religious bigotry to the highest form.
War is war and there is no side to be supported here. You and I know more innocent would be the first to die.
My advice is for peace and justice to reign. Find the one masterminding the unrest and bring them to justice or kill them and let peace rein
they the Palestinians should blame their leaders for leading them to their deaths.

You first find trouble
na you come dey cry

8 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2021
Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc Should Assist Them

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Jostoman: 1:13pm On May 13, 2021
Peace is all we need o.
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Viridis(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered fornothing.
If you are okay with this may your wards end up just like this children very soon, I'm Christian by the way
Guy but Hamas fired rockets at Isreal first, who were they aiming?

11 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by dederocs(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

First find which trouble? Palestinian land in the West Bank and East Jerusalem is being annexed and Gaza is imprisoned under a crippling total blockade since 2007. What are they supposed to do?
Islamists are evil, look at the world, Islamic terrorists everywhere. You Islamists give yourself brain, otherwise they will be a war between the free world and Islamists extremists barbarians...maybe this will end the world. Bastards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Edusouls(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2021
Don’t mind them, I thought am the only one noticing, in nairaland you see the worse set of fools in Nigeria, and they are mainly youths from the southern part of the country leaders of tomorrow, Isreal is busy killing children and you see these animals here rejoicing for what I don’t know..
shogsman:
Nairaland is home to the most stupid set of people in this country,you stupid nonentity that keep cheering for Israel,this is what they have done in the last 4 days ,dozens of children murdered for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 13, 2021
Them dey use Israel joke? grin grin grin

Israel wey GOD dey by their side 24/7.... Gaza dey joke, Make dem just surrender grin

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by caleboxylic: 1:14pm On May 13, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..so the various wars Israel have had with other countries they didn't have military abi?

Be deceiving yourself.
Let Iran join them na and be dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by adedehinbo(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
womenareapes2:
why would Palestine accommodate militants? Why would they rely on militants and be watching like a fool!

If those 150 missile hit Israel, you people will be shouting allahhhhhhuhakkkkkba up and down. Now reverse is the case you are busy crying fowl
I repeat again,you lost ur hearts,if I come over to ur house,tell u to vacate immediately,bulldoze ur house and claim ur land,u would be happy right? And if u dare challenge me I term u as terrorist and then kill you,will you be happy?these is the plight of every palestinians

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by OneKinGuy(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
most of them don't really understand the situation over there,they just believe israel will always be right
When you defend yourself against aggression, You will always be right.

4 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by goaldynboy: 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
[s]the world need a messiah , a powerful country like russia to take out the evil isreal from the middle east so that this human right abuses and terrorism will stop.
isreal is a smart bully, they codedly frustrate the lives out of the palestinians and when the hamas responds in angusih by firing rockets they come in full force to retaliat and kill dozes, this is smart bullying.
they restrict almost everything for the paltstinians and gaza town.
they are illegal intruder, they ceive other people land by claiming it was promised to their great grand parent about 4000yersa ago.
this is what their grand parent couldnt get but now they forcefully ceize it.
this is just an illegal invasion and terorism and must not tolerated at all.
isreals are evils, theyterrorist and illegal intruders and supporting them is an act of aiding and abeiting terrorism.
since the weak and coward usa cannot do i believe russia, chinsesor india can do that.
#kickoutisrealnow[/s]

Nonsense wishful thinking of a terrorist head-slammer!!

Russia would rather obliterate the entire head-slammers in middle east so that there would be peace in the world; than touch Israel!

Even in Russia, head-slammers are causing them troubles by terrorising unsuspecting citizens!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by shogsman(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
OneKinGuy:

I hope you understand why.
You lots are the most ignorant lots on earth,the whole world is standing as one in condemnation to the killings of children and you bastards are here running your mouth like animals,have you ever heard of an army attacking residential buildings during a so called war,it doesn't happen even the USA won't stoop so low,a couple minutes ago we watched a Palestinian being beaten to the point of death by Israelites.
The reason why your country is a completely failed in your ineptitude and failed sense of reasoning

This is how your favourite country fights war

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by SmartyPants(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

Let's be rational. Are the Palestinians.not killing children on the other side too? Are they not aiming deliberately at residential areas?

Who fired the first rockets in this exchange?

Can't you be objective?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Ochoiho: 1:16pm On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
the world need a messiah , a powerful country like russia to take out the evil isreal from the middle east so that this human right abuses and terrorism will stop.
isreal is a smart bully, they codedly frustrate the lives out of the palestinians and when the hamas responds in angusih by firing rockets they come in full force to retaliat and kill dozes, this is smart bullying.
they are illegal intruder, they ceive other people land by claiming it was promised to their great grand parent about 4000yersa ago.
isreals are evils, theyterrorist and illegal intruders and supporting them is an act of aiding and abeiting terrorism.
since the weak and coward usa cannot do i believe russia, chinsesor india can do that.
#kickoutisrealnow
Islam is truly a disease. You can go to the middle East and help out your terrorist brothers instead of calling on Russia.
Show me a country that has peace where Moslems are majority. The earlier you realise you are serving a blood-sucking demon, the faster your redemption.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Jeromejnr(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2021
caleboxylic:

Let Iran join them na and be dealt with.

Lol..okay o
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by zimmaking(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2021
saraki2019:
the world need a messiah , a powerful country like russia to take out the evil isreal from the middle east so that this human right abuses and terrorism will stop.
#kickoutisrealnow
Kick them out for Islamic terrorist?India can never be among,the enemy of my enemy is my friend.Do you know what Muslims did to India,I mean Pakistan?Russia will not be stupid to aid Palestine,a Muslim country with no benefit and natural resources.Do you know over 85% of Russians are Christians?Putin will not be stupid to help wicked islamist.Islam already have demented and Bad image around the world,you guys are murderers and jihadist.Imagine you guys have the Amount of Military power of Christian/Western nation ,you for don kill everyone wey no accept your wicked religion.I feel good what isrealis are doing for your brothers.

12 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
dederocs:
They want to destroy and annihilate Isreal, don't you idiots hear when they say death to Isreal, if they have the power Isreal have, they would have destroyed Isreal. Kill one Isreali, they kill a hundred of your people, you Islamists do not value lives, but Isreali does, sending rockets into Isreal capital is declaration of war, and all is fair is war. These Islamists barbarians must not provoke the free world to destroy them...no one have patience for your barbarity. Kill them all.

Jews lived in Arab lands for millennia and nobody annihilated or destroyed them. It was Europeans that almost wiped them off the earth in the 1940's and European Jews fled to Palestinian lands. Palestinians hate Israelis because they are occupied by Israel. Just because your ancestors acquiesced to enslavement and colonialism doesn't mean every other people have to capitulate to settler-colonialists. I have no love for Islam or Islamism (or any religion infact) but you clowns who interprete everything through your foolish imported European and Arab religions need to grow sense.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by chubinwa(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
If not for Israeli's hyper tech support, they would have gotten a massive casualties. Hamas started this mess. Let them finish it.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by DonCortino: 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You're stupid, Israel targets residential houses with their rockets, soldiers attack soldiers in wars you don't go around and kill innocent children,even fuvking nazis didn't, they're using white phosphorus which is banned throughout the world to unleash havoc on children and women why you bastards cheer them on,they attacked and the Palestinian defended themselves without killing any children.21 children under the age of 7 brutally murdered and you have the audacity to tell me nonsense ,you don't have to be Muslim to see the wrong in this you just have to be a human being with brains and dignity

you are a fool! the Hamas terrorist hide amongst the residential houses and launch their offence from there. and they kill these same women n children who try to leave those areas knowing Israel will strike there. but you won't see anything wrong on that till Israel strikes kill these human shields.

idiot, its war and the Hamas are playing it dirty by using human shields.
there must be casualties in war and if you don't like it, sue for peace.

14 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by OneKinGuy(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

You lots are the most ignorant lots on earth,the whole world is standing as one in condemnation to the killings of children and you bastards are here running your mouth like animals,have you ever heard of an army attacking residential buildings during a so called war,it doesn't happen even the USA won't stoop so low,a couple minutes ago we watched a Palestinian being beaten to the point of death by Israelites.
The reason why your country is a completely failed in your ineptitude and failed sense of reasoning

This is how your favourite country fights war
the Israeli Air force bombed places where rockets where fired from. If any civilian or child died as a result, You should again reflect on this image.

11 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by saraki2019(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Ochoiho:

Islam is truly a disease. You can go to the middle East and help out your terrorist brothers instead of calling on Russia.
Show me a country that has peace where Moslems are majority. The earlier you realise you are serving a blood-sucking demon, the faster your redemption.
russia is more concern about pork eaters in the west, infact they are friends to iran and syria
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by Jostoman: 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Viridis:

Guy but Hamas fired rockets at Isreal first, who were they aiming?
a lot people would have also die had it been those rockets fire by Hamas landed in Israel but all in all they should allow peace o
Re: Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 by executive12: 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
shogsman:

Don't mind the fools. They think Israel care about them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Top4 Strange Things About Germany / Senegal Gives Jammeh Midnight To Vacate Presidency Seat / President Mnangagwa Buying Fried Chicken (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.