Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? (2698 Views)

Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / CBN Confirms That SW APC Governors Are Leading Cause Of Recession / Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Gbawe: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin       grin grin grin grin           grin grin grin grin grin
      grin          grin       grin            grin                  grin
      grin          grin       grin grin grin grin                    grin
      grin          grin       grin            grin                  grin
      grin grin grin grin       grin grin grin grin         grin grin grin

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5694542-146/acn_wins_in_lagos_ogun_oyo.csp

ACN wins in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti

April 27, 2011 12:42PM
Print print Email email Share Share

With results outstanding from only Oshodi/Shomulu, the ACN has 1373,987 votes to PDP's 251, 556 for governorship polls (83 percent to PDP'S 16 percent). ACN also won all Lagos House of Assembly seats.

ACN has also won governorship polls in Ogun and Oyo; but in Oyo the margin of victory is just 30,000 votes. The party has also won 24 out of 26 seats in the state assembly elections in Ekiti, losing just two to the PDP.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Arkhin(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
Great news! I dey laff oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by DisGuy: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
Na Ijebu Laugh Sef grin

I bet the weird guy will probably be happy he won Daniel's candidate just to save face, bye bye t to rubbish

Now we need a fast train linking Lagos-Ogun state with option for an extension

The only way this lame duck of a president can perform is to have very strong opposition hounding him up and down the country

The whole of the SW has fallen to the ACN and a substantial part of the North is going to CPC, they are already planning mago mago here under the guise of state of emergency and 24 curfew something they didnt think of before the elections they want to hold on to Sambo's Kaduna and Yaradua's in-laws Bauchi
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by seanet02: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Egba Laughter be this o
Mon den laugh o
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Pataki: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin       grin grin grin grin           grin grin grin grin grin
      grin          grin       grin grin grin grin                    grin
      grin          grin       grin            grin                  grin
      grin grin grin grin       grin grin grin grin         grin grin grin

Mi o le fi ''I dey laff'' ko OBJ . . . . . . . Joor oh!

grin
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Katsumoto: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
GBAWE

Me sef, I follow you dey laff.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ebora Owu, you can go and become the Ebora of your hilltop. Obo lagido
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by EzeUche3(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
You better thank GEJ for allowing credible elections. undecided
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Rhino5dm: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^ Go bleep your coward.

Fvck gej and his fvcking thugs. Him liver fail am. rig and roast.

The northern Almajiri have set the standard. Thanks to Buhari
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Gbawe: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Choi, we dey laff with a capital L  
                                                          grin
                                                          grin
                                                          grin
                                                          grin grin grin grin

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjWHvO1fxgT9FCF5GEQsMgiWerSIlJepD5OdqK0lUh9HsrbwGv5Q[/img]
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Pataki: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

You better thank GEJ for allowing credible elections. undecided
You think what you saw in the North was child's play? GEJ should have tampered with the votes today in the SW. . . . you would have seen Wild Wild West Part Infinity

Doofus!
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Katsumoto: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

You better thank GEJ for allowing credible elections.  undecided

Have you heard of operation wetie in the 60s or the rejection of Omoboriowo (Ondo) and Olunloyo (Oyo) in 1983? Whether GEJ liked it or not, change was going to be effected in the SW. Any attempt to rig in PDP imbeciles would have been met with a greater force.

Pataki:

You think what you saw in the North was child's play? GEJ should have tampered with the votes today in the SW. . . . you would have seen Wild Wild West Part Infinity

Doofus!

Precisely
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by seanet02: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Have you heard of operation wetie in the 60s or the rejection of Omoboriowo (Ondo) and Olunloyo (Oyo) in 1983? Whether GEJ liked it or not, change was going to be effected in the SW. Any attempt to rig in PDP imbeciles would have been met with a greater force.

And it could lead to his untimely death just like it happens to Tafawa Balewa!!
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
You people wicked small oh
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Gbawe: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

[b]You better thank GEJ [/b]for allowing credible elections.  undecided

Okay we thank GEJ. Can you now leave please? Don't you have other pressing matters to attend to ? I don't see anyone starting a thread celebrating the victory of Theodore Orji ("the worst Governor in Nigeria"wink. Why not be the first to start such a thread? Or are you not from Abia State?
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by CrudeOil2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Actually, you guys really have to thank the president for not meddling with the affairs of the INEC. Had it been the PDP wanted to rig this election, they would have done so even before the elections and nothing would happen. Everybody would go back home and wait for another four years.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Kilode1: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]OBJ eniyan Jakujaku of Owu
Olori rogodo bi amala iya sule
[/size] grin grin

[size=14pt]We dey LAAAFUU Ke Ke Ke Ke [/size]grin grin
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Katsumoto: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
Crude Oil:

Actually, you guys really have to thank the president for not meddling with the affairs of the INEC. Had it been the PDP wanted to rig this election, they would have done so even before the elections and nothing would happen. Everybody would go back home and wait for another four years.

What gave you the impression that PDP did not want to rig this election? Is it not the same PDP that recorded the highest turn-out of votes in Nigerian election history in the Eastern votes and with over 90% votes for the PDP president.

See above for other comments about what would have happened had they tried it. The SW took its destiny in its hands and was prepared to BRING IT (death and destruction) had PDP rigged. Lets not keep going over this. The SW and North rejected PDP while those that loved PDP embraced it. Let everyone now live with their choices for 4 years.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Pataki: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
Even the Easter chickens for Otta farm join in the laughter. grin

Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Gbawe: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pataki:

Even the Easter chickens for Otta farm join in the laughter. grin
[img]http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.html?photoId=156250672&uid=5426446839#[/img]

grin grin Na dem sef dey laff the most because , hopefully , their Oga will now leave politics and concentrate all his attention on his Chickens grin grin grin
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by abes(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Pataki: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
Crude Oil:

Don't be ridiculous.

Adedibu's son was caught today with ballot papers. Bankole during the NASS elections tried the same stunt, Egba people stood up against him.

Or you think the PDP played it fair and good for other political parties in the State? You want to know how many times Amosun was attacked physically during his campaign tour by PDP thugs?

GEJ/PDP should have tried rigging it. You would have seen total anarchy in display across Nigeria. It seems you people have not learnt from 1983, and 1993 incidences.

Meanwhile goodbye to PDP! Hope it becomes a regional SS party henceforth!
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by CrudeOil2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pataki:

Don't be ridiculous.

Adedibu's son was caught today with ballot papers. Bankole during the NASS elections tried the same stunt, Egba people stood up against him.

Or you think the PDP played it fair and good for other political parties in the State? You want to know how many times Amosun was attacked physically during his campaign tour by PDP thugs?

GEJ/PDP should have tried rigging it. You would have seen total anarchy in display across Nigeria. It seems you people have not learnt from 1983, and 1993 incidences.

Meanwhile goodbye to PDP! Hope it becomes a regional SS party henceforth!

Naa! If the PDP really wanted to rig the election, you wouldn't even see Adedibu's son. I have talked to politicians and they have confessed that things have changed. Thank the president first, because he has the powers to frustrate anybody, but he chosed not to interfere.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by EzeUche3(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
These people are so ungrateful. They need to give credit to President Jonathan.  undecided
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Velo: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
I SALUTE my fellow southwestern people for kicking out the PDP. This will send a strong message to our new governors, 'Mess up, and you're out'!
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by hercules07: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ezeuche, are we meant to thank a thief for not stealing? What kind of warped thinking is this, Jonathan knew that he could not allow PDP rig the elections else he will be presiding over a war torn country, do you think the SW would have taken it easy? Osun state people would rather vote APGA than PDP that is how much they hate that party.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Pataki: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

These people are so ungrateful. They need to give credit to President Jonathan.  undecided
Don't be daft!

We need to give credit to GEJ for giving us that Youtube video showing how a woman was massively thumb printing as well right?

We need to credit to GEJ for equally using under-age voters in the North? Shooting up figures for Presidential elections in the SS and SE regions?

The only place that witnessed free and relatively credible elections in Nigeria is the SW region. Simply because, the SW took the decision solely into their hands. Decided to protect their vote and knew what they wanted respectively.

So while your Abia state continues to deteriorate for another four years, watch how the SW region and states will start giving each other serious economic competition against the likes of Fashola. We all already have a model for how an ideal ACN candidate should be like in Fashola. . . . .what model does your GEJ set in Bayelsa and Nationally? undecided

Yet we should give Jonathan credit? You are daft.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by violent(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
Incredible!

Thank the President for not rigging elections?  hahaha, what a mentality!. . . .My people perish because they lack brains!

Having a free and fair election is not a priviledge, you iidiots!
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by seanet02: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
violent:

Incredible!

Thank the President for not rigging elections?  hahaha, what a mentality!. . . .My people perish because they lack brains!

Having a free and fair election is not a priviledge, you iidiots!

Me sef i wonder o. This Ibos way of Thinking really sucks i tell you
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Gbawe: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

When will you get it into your head that Nigerians , especially in the SW and as I have said time and time again, are so fed up of the PDP that total chaos would have been the outcome of wholesale rigging from the PDP? Jonathan is many things but I don't think he is a fool willing to preside over the type of anarchy wholesale rigging would have caused .

Abeg, Nairalanders should go and dig up some of what I predicted in the past when GEJ[b] played a central role [/b], along with Akunyili, to rig Oni back to power as Ekiti Governor in 2009. I said , back then, that the way the folks of Ekiti resisted the PDP was a sure omen that the PDP would be foolish to attempt wholesale rigging in 2011 because if little Ekiti boiled like that then only a madman would do anything to risk the whole of Nigeria boiling similarly at the same time.
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Gbawe: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
The "rascals" are now in charge completely and we "dey laff" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by Genius100: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
I bet OBJ sef dey join you dey laff,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can We Sw Folks Now Join Obj "dey Laff" ? by OAM4J: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
Me sef dey laugh o

from ijebu laugh to iseyin laugh come put Ebute meta laugh on top  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no easy o!  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecobank International Acquires Oceanic Bank Finally / Gov Amaechi Declares Public Holiday In Rivers State / "A Pitiable Dismal Bismal" In The Words Of Obahiagbon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.