Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors (70942 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by nedu666: 11:19pm On May 13, 2021
ZoomDeal:

I have been monitoring comments and post from these list of accounts

and here are my observation.

1. With all the killings going on in the North, from Kaduna. Katsina, Niger, Kogi, Zamfara, Bornu to mention a few. You won't see them criticing the Bandits/Kidnappers/Bokoharam or the Fulani Herdsmen who have been killing, maiming, raping both farmers, students, muslims/christian worshippers, young and old.
2. They defend everything about the government, even when is glaringly clear to be anti people.
3. They defend and praise police/soldiers needless brutality on the citizen.
4. The roam about creating threads to spread hate and tribalism
5. Any thread were Igbos are killed in the name of IPOB, they are the first to rejoice.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate

They are attention seekers. That's why i advocate for people to ignore them. Don't reply, don't quote them just ignore them. It pains them when they are ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by obosi2028(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.
are a fool you thought he is like you we are going to deal with funalis .

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by ayzTIGER: 11:33pm On May 13, 2021
ZoomDeal:

1. With all the killings going on in the North, from Kaduna. Katsina, Niger, Kogi, Zamfara, Bornu to mention a few. You won't see them criticing the Bandits/Kidnappers/Bokoharam or the Fulani Herdsmen who have been killing, maiming, raping both farmers, students, muslims/christian worshippers, young and old.
2. They defend everything about the government, even when is glaringly clear to be anti people.
5. Any thread were Igbos are killed in the name of IPOB, they are the first to rejoice.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
smelly Yoruba Muslim terrorists legenghero, coronabirus. All of them, same gang that were contracted to lie about lekki massacre

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by NewDawn2O21: 11:40pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Jim iyke is third commander
see Dem rushing to take pictures with an international criminal.
tufiakwa
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by NewDawn2O21: 11:41pm On May 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
More commanders
that Umahi and Ugwanyi picture is pure photoshopped.
Kanu is a bastard
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Rolly22(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2021
ZoomDeal:

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate

Don't mind the Hypocrites
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Shikini: 11:48pm On May 13, 2021
Shame on Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by NewDawn2O21: 11:49pm On May 13, 2021
Abagworo:
Things turn around in this world based on interest. Photos speak much louder than words
poor photoshop skills
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Nobody: 12:05am On May 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Orji uzor kalu 4th commander

Fani Kayode = 5th Commander

6 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by kkonyeji(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2021
Onyendu MNK, don't mind the morons.
Mad people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by kkonyeji(m): 12:19am On May 14, 2021
youngeagle:
Imagine our Military intel suppose to be top notch because of Boko Haram over the years, but they are still behaving like amateur

U say "like"?
Their amateur is grade 1
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by kkonyeji(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2021
Nanaborga:
This guy too wise , if by taking pictures with him makes one an ESN commander, make dem kukuma arrest all Nigerian politicians wey don snap pictures with am , stupid Nigeria army and dss , una just wan suffer that old man and use am as scape goat without any valid evidence .

Sheikh gumi wey dey snap with bandits nor be their commander or informant

God bless the oil on your head

Patami wey snap with terrorist , nor be commander or agent

Buhari wey don be spokesperson abi negotiator for boko haram before nor be commander or agent ?
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by kkonyeji(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You're still saying the same thing....NNAMDI KANU ESCAPED THROUGH THE NOSE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS, AIR FORCE, NAVY, POLICE, ARMY, SSS...YOU KNOW THE ARMY WOULD HAVE POSTED A PICTURE OF KANU IN THEIR CUSTODY IF THEY WERE ABLE TO FIND A LOOK ALIKE...

You should be worried your countries intelligence agency is not potent...because you could be arrested tomorrow as a wanted man by your intelligence agency just to attract compliment from the citizens if they couldn't arrest the actual person

ANYWAY Since we have identified you're from jigawa can't you @least change your monicker to Mohammad
... or Usman Abdullahi Badaru

1 Like

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:27am On May 14, 2021
Foolish Zoo county

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Sirkingsnado: 12:44am On May 14, 2021
Zygosis:
Ipob commander or not. Another foolish idiot bite the dust.
Ipob rejoice over Palestinians killing. we rejoice over ipob killing
God have a way of leveling things up

;Dand we rejoice wen bandits are hitting the north from back � Anu ohia

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by shortgun(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2021
una no go kee person grin grin grin grin i don taya, just imagine the nonsense. For how long will the security agencies continue to embarrass themselves like this grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by 1manuel(m): 1:31am On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What will he say before, the hunchback fugitive Kanu Nnamdi that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes will never confirm him, he will deny like many like him in his land, they are all lies, scammers, drug traffickers and baby factory ritualists. He should go and release him.

When you call igbos scammers, laugh go wan kill me........ Abeg naira landers who scam pass south west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by samstels: 1:51am On May 14, 2021
Are you a commander

Nigeria is a big zoo and the leaders are Animals ...

Have not seen this level of stupidity !!!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by BaronBiafra411(m): 2:23am On May 14, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!
God bless Biafra!!
God bless Israel!!!
#WeMove

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by BruncleZuma: 2:31am On May 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Children. grin

grin grin grin grin

Person need to dey check that thread, this children don spoil Nairaland.

[img]https://media1./images/1e7ccca734b1852a167a7669ca90661e/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by guru90: 3:08am On May 14, 2021
Omo.....
Ebonyi state Governor and Enugu state Governor don enter one chance.....

They will never sleep well this night........

Mazi Kanu the brave man!!!!
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Benrosaria(m): 3:17am On May 14, 2021
I always thought the ibo tribe to be sensible and silent in actions. But lately reveals show how illiteracy has eaten deep into their system. Am sorry my brothers. You have simply allowed the government to Bleep with you all without having to look back into the previous actions of revolutionist in the likes of our only ojukwu. Yet you still decide to fall in the same pit like he put us all. Am pretty sure he would be so disappointed in the ways we handling the government with our hands wide open. No concrete agreement between any tribe in the eastern region, cause you would allow saboteurs dwell amongst you while you make open plans.

Brothers don’t be dumb.. teach yourselves not to trade your pride and dignity for the sweetest juicy offers

Be guided
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Paretomaster1(m): 3:54am On May 14, 2021
Seriously I thought NK have sense but alas just like his followers, and supporters here, they are just empty barrels without brains all, just noise.

The Police never say they arrested the Man bcoz, he took picture with the Albino,they said

" [/b]Many of the arrested IPOB/ESN terrorists had earlier mentioned him as their key sponsor, mastermind and Second in Command to late Ikonso"[b]

“According to them, amongst all their leaders in Imo State, only Ikonso and Awurum have direct communication link with Nnamdi Kanu”

The issue of him taking pictures with the low budget Shekau is to further butress the above point.... Receive sense...
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Oxb90: 4:05am On May 14, 2021
alsudan:
Not a MNK guy, but nothing describes Nigeria better under the Lifeless than that hashtag. cheesy

#ZOO
Do not worry very soon will be one of his apostles.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by baddosky1: 4:43am On May 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

A condom the night you were conceived would have prevented this useless post!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by NoBones: 5:12am On May 14, 2021
Coward MNK......... Propaganda and lies the bane of guerrilla warfare.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:12am On May 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
grin
APC miscreants oya time for crying has come.
1 2 3...

The crying and wailing game is for the delusional reta@ded brainwashed online IPIG terrorist monkeys.
You are crying out about the wrong crowd.
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by Elidrisy20: 5:13am On May 14, 2021
As MNK dey try to show say this old papa no be him man, there's something fishy,DSS make una no release am, surely he is the second in command
Re: Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors by colorsofrainbow: 5:17am On May 14, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

The crying and wailing game is for the delusional reta@ded brainwashed online IPIG terrorist monkeys.
You are crying out about the wrong crowd.
Cry slowly my brother grin grin
I understand it's not easy to bear...but wait so so you are an APC miscreant? grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.