Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. (942 Views)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Skoonheid(f): 11:58pm On May 13, 2021
Remember the project where Bill Gates wanted to cover the sun to cool the Earth? Well, this summer, the tests will begin. According to The Times, a large balloon will soon be launched in Sweden that will spew out particles of calcium carbonate, which is essentially “chalk dust.”

The Controlled Stratospheric Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx) wants to prove that the release of this dust into the stratosphere could eventually divert some of the sun's energy and lower the temperatures of our planet.

This project could easily trigger the next ice age , an extinction level event . Who really is bill gates and why is the world letting a mere man play God?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Nobody: 12:26am On May 14, 2021
Skoonheid:
Remember the project where Bill Gates wanted to cover the sun to cool the Earth? Well, this summer, the tests will begin. According to The Times, a large balloon will soon be launched in Sweden that will spew out particles of calcium carbonate, which is essentially “chalk dust.”

The Controlled Stratospheric Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx) wants to prove that the release of this dust into the stratosphere could eventually divert some of the sun's energy and lower the temperatures of our planet.

This project could easily trigger the next ice age , an extinction level event . Who really is bill gates and why is the world letting a mere man play God?

As Man is, God once was, as God is, Man may be.
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Nobody: 12:56am On May 14, 2021
Billyonaire666:

As Man is, God once was, as God is, Man may be.

Na this kind thread we go see una.

Anyway, what crosses my mind always is how to achieve immortality. I'm not a Christian, but I'm cautious not to offend the Supreme Being by this thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 14, 2021
Seeeker:

Na this kind thread we go see una.

Anyway, what crosses my mind always is how to achieve immortality. I'm not a Christian, but I'm cautious not to offend the Supreme Being by this thinking.

Why would a Supreme Being be offended because you want to be like Him? If he is offended, then he has not mastered being Supreme.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Praxis758: 1:41am On May 14, 2021
Could this be madness or waste of resources?
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Toosure70: 3:49am On May 14, 2021
He is just being and not God.
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by ecomalchemist(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2021
we are watching
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by SisterFire(f): 7:02am On May 14, 2021
Skoonheid:

...let my Jewish man be
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2021
Source please?
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by drLammy(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2021
What can you do as Africans to prevent this?
Perhaps hgo to church or mosque to pray in the mighty name of Jesus or Awuzubilahi.

They practically own us Bro
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29am On May 14, 2021
I can't wait. Even my sunscreen hardly works. Urghh. I can't wait to leave this country.
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by knowhowk: 12:20pm On May 14, 2021
Praxis758:
Could this be madness or waste of resources?
. it's Creative madness of it's Madness . Secondly it's His Resources he has D right to spend it D wayHe likes .
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by Great2021(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2021
If only he knows how hot and big the moon is...
Re: Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. by SavageResponse(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2021
Skoonheid:

Fake story!

(1) (Reply)

Firm Launches ‘water On Wheels’ Platform Which Allows Enugu Residents Get Water / *I Need To Make A Million Naira By Next 2 Weeks. How Possible Is That? / Scam Youtube Videos Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.