Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel (4658 Views)

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by davillian(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2021
They are already crying for help grin.....
Lmao
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Freestainworld(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2021
Funny enough, as small as Isreal looks , their military might will wipe away all these country within days.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Penguin2: 11:19am On May 14, 2021
Jones4190:
“The Gaza Strip, Golan Heights & West Bank should be returned to the Arab people”

“It is no use for Israel to talk of peace if they still hold on to Arab territories which they conquered during the Six Day War in 1967”

You don't need to be a Muslim or Christian before you conderm the attack on Arabs by Israel

The people of Agatu in Benue state, and some people in Plateau state has been displaced by herdsmen who have started rebuilding the houses they destroyed and parking into them. They are likely going to claim the land.

Now hundred years from today, when the offspring of Benue who know the history have grown and they start fighting to reclaim their land, you will say they are being wicked on the herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by larryUG(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2021
Iran is still getting ready, meanwhile Israel and Hamas are slugging it out, but Iran is ''getting ready''. Make them bomb Israel nau and see what happens? they are still ''getting ready''. I wonder if it takes a decade to get ready to fire a bomb. Iran that cannot decipher the difference between a commercial Plane and missile/fighter jet, thereby shooting a commercial plane down with hundreds of their citizens is getting ready to bomb Israel.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Fedrick100: 11:21am On May 14, 2021
Kill them all Israel

All Islamic terrorist must die
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by christistruth01: 11:23am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Na return match..

Israel defeated Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq not sure of the last country except Egypt who held where they were defending which was Gaza Strip

The Bible said that Isreals Territory will reach the River Euphrates

River Euphrates is in Iran and Iraq

Gen 15:18 ESV

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,

1 Like

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by oshonwambada: 11:23am On May 14, 2021
Shukushaka:

Egypt was defeated too...if you was talking about the Six-Day War.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by oshonwambada: 11:24am On May 14, 2021
Shukushaka:

Egypt was defeated too...if you was talking about the Six-Day War.
and Syria too
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by helinues: 11:25am On May 14, 2021
christistruth01:

The Bible said that Isreals Territory will reach the River Euphrates

River Euphrates is in Iran and Iraq

That's land grabbing... Bible and Quran was written to suit the narrator's stories
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by omonnakoda: 11:32am On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

In this case, English doesn't matter.

But same from a Northerner, he becomes a product of quota system.

Very funny pipu.cheesy
WHat is this Northerner business? Are you too ashamed to own up to what you are ? IN Northern Nigeria we Have Yoruba , Igala , Tiv, Idoma Berom Hausa Fulani etc

The Yorubas from the North are not beneficiaries of quota system , they are excellent scholars. Neither are the Igalas

It is generally the Fulani and Hausa that struggle with Western education matters

Be proud of what you are and stop hiding under the cloak of "Northerner" .

1 Like

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Gireiboy(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2021
Shukushaka:

It was annexed during a war so unless Israel willingly withdraw from it like they did in Egypt during the said Six-Day War...it's thiers abi you wan go join the fight?
My friend, Israel did not willingly wildraw from the Sinai Peninsula, they were defeated by the Egyptians. The whole world saw that dude,or are you from Mars?
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Faber(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2021
Coldshisha:
Joe Biden would regret pulling American troops from Middle East.... All of their allies are now targets

Americans can't start tormoil and Insecurity in a region and all of a sudden back out of the escalating tension

They US troops are still in the middle East. Their evacuation will begin in September.

What really happened is that Israel is against US troops leaving the Middle-East. So they decided to instigate a quarrel with Palestine to make Biden shelve the plans since they will be vulnerable to their alleged terrorist neighbours.

And Biden is already backing Israel. What else would you expect from a Catholic President beating a Jewish name. Joeseph is a jewish name.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by baralatie(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2021
I don't think Iran would want to hand over itself to the USA on a platter of Gold
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Shukushaka: 11:38am On May 14, 2021
Gireiboy:

My friend, Israel did not willingly wildraw from the Sinai Peninsula, they were defeated by the Egyptians. The whole world saw that dude,or are you from Mars?
What are you talking about here? You need to relearn whatever you were had in your thoughts about that war. The "Six-Day War" you should go and read it or watch some videos about it on YouTube

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Faber(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
Sipsum:

I won't advise israel to return Golan Heights.
Arabs can launch devastating attacks into anywhere in Israel, from that location.
The problem in that region can only be solved when foreign influence are minimized.

Do you mean Trump heights grin

Trump heights is gone and gone for good. Israel renamed it Trump heights to show appreciation to the US especially President Trump. Just the same way Bakassi peninsula is gone to Cameroun forever.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Shukushaka: 11:41am On May 14, 2021
Gireiboy:

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Faber(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2021
Shukushaka:

What are you talking about here? You need to relearn whatever you were had in your thoughts about that war. The "Six-Day War" you should go and read it or watch some videos about it on YouTube

Mr. You are very correct. Israel decimated the Arab gang during the six days war. Even during operation entebbe. Yonatan Netanyahu, elder brother to Benjamin Netanyahu and his crew flew over Sinai penisula and used it as their base to launch their rescue of Israeli hostages at Entebbe airpot

1 Like

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Simplyleo: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:

WHat is this Northerner business? Are you too ahamed to own up to what you are ? IN Northern Nigeria we Have Yoruba , Igala , Tiv, Idoma Berom Hausa Fulani etc

The Yorubas from the North are not beneficiaries of quota system , they are excellent scholars. Neither are the Igalas

It is generally the Fulani and Hausa that struggle with Western education matters

Be proud of what you are and stop hiding under the cloak of "Northerner" .
Mynd44 lalasticlala, this member is always in the habit of mentioning me discussing issues unrelated to the thread. I have on several occasions brought such derailments to your notices. Accordingly, I have decided to briefly respond without the intent of derailing.

Your inconsequential and useless attempts at smearing some members of this forum because of their stands have all fallen flat.

You might need to double your effort cos this low level of arbitrarily ascribing ethnicity to members you know nothing about ain't flying.

Yesterday, I'm omenka, a day before, I'm a fulani northerner, today, I'm hiding under the cloak of "Northerner".

This is what happens when there is absolutely nothing to say in refuting a posted comment, rather, switch to one useless unrelated nonsense with neither a head nor a tail.

Now go and list out another 100 members calling them northerners if that is what is required to achieve your biafla.

Now that I have finally responded, you can go organize party that the much sought after response from simplyleo has been finally achieved.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by omonnakoda: 11:53am On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

Your inconsequential and useless attempts at smearing some members of this forum because of their stands have all fallen flat.

You might need to double your effort cos this low level of arbitrarily ascribing ethnicity to members you know nothing about ain't flying.

Yesterday, I'm omenka, a day before, I'm a fulani northerner, today, I'm hiding under the cloak of "Northerner".

This is what happens when there is absolutely nothing to say in refuting a posted comment, rather, switch to one useless unrelated nonsense with neither a head nor a tail.

Now go and list out another 100 members calling them northerners if that is what is required to achieve your biafla.

Now that I have finally responded, you can go organize party that the much sought after response from simplyleo has been finally achieved.

Bye.
I Do not believe I had any interaction with you yesterday .Stop the diversionary tactics and address the issue raised.
I do not know what you are .You tell us whatever it is be proud. Stop this Northerner nonsense.

The Tivs are not buying it. The Idomas reject it the Igalas vomit it.

Nigeria is not a compass field where people are identified as East West South North.

Don't be ashamed of what you are
When Jonathan was doing is PRESSID scholarship virtually all beneficiaries from the North were Igala or Yoruba
Yet the Fulani campaigned for its cancellation saying no northerners benefitted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2746543/fg-cancels-presidential-scholarship-pressid/5#40205554
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Faber(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2021
baralatie:
I don't think Iran would want to hand over itself to the USA on a platter of Gold

This one strong o. grin grin that their Iranian Rial that is 5000 equals to 48naira for now go even fall reach 100,000 rials to 1naira.

Right now Iran's economy is in a state of coma thanks to Trump and Covid19
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Simplyleo: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:
I Do not believe I had any interaction with you yesterday .Stop the diversionary tactics and address the issue raised.
I do not know what you are .You tell us whatever it is be proud. Stop this Northerner nonsense.

The Tivs are not buying it. The Idomas reject it the Igalas vomit it.

Nigeria is not a compass field where people are identified as East West South North.

Don't be ashamed of what you are
When Jonathan was doing is PRESSID scholarship virtually all beneficiaries from the North were Igala or Yoruba
Mynd44 lalasticlala, I believe this and many more mentions are intended to derail the threads and when his aim is achieved, he switch to the next username. I use only simplyleo as a username on this forum. Pls be informed.

He is talking about an issue he raised, which is completely different from the thread.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Danny50: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
MOSSAD will take care of iran infact iran is not one of israel problem.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by omonnakoda: 11:58am On May 14, 2021
Faber:

This one strong o. grin grin that their Iranian Rial that is 5000 equals to 48naira for now go even fall reach 100,000 rials to 1naira.

Right now Iran's economy is in a state of coma thanks to Trump and Covid19
State of coma? Really?

In that case Nigeria's economy is dead and buried.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by omonnakoda: 11:59am On May 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala, I believe this and many more mentions are intended to derail the threads and when his aim is achieved, he switch to the next username. I use only simplyleo as a username on this forum. Pls be informed.

He is talking about an issue he raised, which is completely different from the thread.
Who cares what you believe?
Who asked you your biography
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Faber(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:
State of coma? Really?

In that case Nigeria's economy is dead and buried.

Nigeria economy better pass Iranian economy sef. The only thing is that Iran is suffering from foreign inflicted hardship whereas we are suffering from self inflicted hardship. Iran also is almost a govt controlled economy but in Nigeria the private sector control our economy.
Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by addictiv(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2021
They want to overwhelm isreal. They can try but when Israel hits back they should be ready to take the hits with their chest and not cry on social media like the Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Iran Getting Ready To Bomb Israel by Danny50: 12:18pm On May 14, 2021
Iran wont dare it first of all they are done with their nuclear deal sanction issue with the US... So if they do anything stupid US will be glad to double the sanctions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! / Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. / Pakistan: Bhoja Air Jet Crashes Killing 127 Onboard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.