Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. (13271 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by meolaniyi(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
Tinubu new looks

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by McGg: 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
Looks like charley charley grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by nairalandankrah: 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
please what who is this?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by meolaniyi(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
This is what they want to package for us again in the SW. We have better candidates.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Okoyiboz3: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
That is how Igbos and PDP will be chasing shadows instead of preparing for 2023. Same nonsense they were shouting no leflendum, no erection.
Election came and they started shouting server.

If Nigeria doesn't divide by 2023, it is either Tinubu or Osinbajo that will take over.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel....

11 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Nbote(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
Wait na dis antic wan rule us ?

5 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Kriss216: 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
From this to this... Tufiakwa. Chukwu ajuu cry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
Looks like he's controlled by strings

16 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
Toad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Whoube99(f): 12:18pm On May 14, 2021
meolaniyi:
Tinubu new looks

See how frail he looks

30 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by ablejesus26(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:
That is how Igbos and PDP will be chasing shadows instead of preparing for 2023. Same nonsense they were shouting no leflendum, no erection.

If Nigeria doesn't divide by 2023, it is either Tinubu or Osinbajo that will take over.

And how will they get the votes.
The SS will not vote for them.
The SE is a no go area.
The MB will split their votes.
The North will split their votes.
Their only sure banker is their very own region.

Oga if there's one thing everyone agrees with it's the fact that E NEVER REACH YORUBA TURN.
Do a little research and ask people of other regions if they will vote a yoruba man for president.

30 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by November1857(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2021
Op pls add graphic..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by topboss: 12:20pm On May 14, 2021
E NO GO BETTER FOR YORUBA MEDIA.

SO NA THIS BE THE SWAGGA?

9 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by yanabasee1(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2021
That's a bullion van standing right there .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by FarahAideed: 12:21pm On May 14, 2021
This guy is older than my grandmother I tell you

9 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by meolaniyi(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
He wears makeup in the public. Yoruba cannot be decieved again

14 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Qatar2022: 12:28pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Is it this dead wood South West want to present?

10 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Romanoff(f): 12:28pm On May 14, 2021
My grandfather was 101 years old last Sunday and he looks better than Tinubu.

26 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Federickson02: 12:29pm On May 14, 2021
We don't want old people as president anymore. We need someone vibrant and agile not someone who would start going to overseas for treatment after just 2years of his tenure. Tinubu, go sit down undecided

8 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by PrudencyFeats: 12:31pm On May 14, 2021
Nigeria is doomed. Na this kind of people go dey rule us?

From Buhari to this one now. APC should please have a rethink

Who did we offend to this this eh?

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by AustineE1: 12:34pm On May 14, 2021
Bobo Chicago is a disaster in the making,this is how we where shouting against the idea of presenting Buhari as a presidential candidate but they called us all sort of names.
Now Bobo Chicago is eyeing the presidency,a man his daughter is sixty something years old and he is also claiming to be in his 60s.
Who did this to us?

7 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by MsAllison(f): 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
useless drug dealing vagabond

thunder fire all Tinubu's urchins

7 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by AnalQueenluci: 12:46pm On May 14, 2021
Mouth odour god grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Babaken(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2021
I need someone to tell me this is a photoshop before I comment what I have in mind.

7 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by saintmm(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
No source, no other information. How are we sure it's not photoshopped?
Mind you, I'm not a tinubu supporter because I strongly believe the best he can offer is what buharis is offering already so no need for him again he had both paid his price and ate his pie so, nothing remain for him again.
But, the picture needs to be queried!

I rise

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by meolaniyi(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2021
This not looking good for his ambition

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Racoon(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2021
Just imagine! Exactly like the Hobbit character in cartoons. This man is chronically looking in addition to his dementia or cognitive impairment.Now I agree that his losing balance and near fall in Arewa-House Kaduna was not a mistake.

Is this the man zombies are fronting for? Tufiakwa! Even with the bullions vans filled with money? This is just another unimaginable disaster waiting in the wings.Same think that is happening to IBB.

6 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by goatgoat093: 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
On a very serious note, Tinubu looks very frail and sickly, is he ok?

3 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by NwaNimo1(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2021
meolaniyi:
Tinubu new looks

You forgot to photoshop one of his arms

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Monogamy: 1:03pm On May 14, 2021
It's a must for wailers to wail
Re: New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country. by Odinaka00(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

So you re really happy with this present Nigerian government? If you truly love Nigeria you will always want the best for Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afghanistan Crisis: We Must Preserve Nigeria’s Peace, Security, Says JUN / Boko Haram: Babakura, Spokesman During Obasanjo’s Visit Shot Dead / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.