Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck (11587 Views)

Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Bayelsa APC Youths Condemn ‘attack’ On Justice Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Scamperlee(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2021
Demolish it and build another one maybe your misfortune will disappear

Set of unfortunate baboons we called leaders

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Simplyleo: 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
Okay.
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by NwaNimo1(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Salintomy:
I love this tinubu dance meme ehnn grin cheesy

i thinks it needs some updating??
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by CasNova(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
You reap what you sow.
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow I can't believe we can descend this low as black people,chai a common edifice bringing bad luck to a political party with human beings running it ,I have never heard an excuse as lame as this,common dust up your dirty ass and begin to show seriousness in politicking ...bunch of ogogoro drinkers

Aasweh down.
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
This is funny.

What would PDP in Lagos say?
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by EkwulobiaTV: 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
Nigerian politicians are the most corrupt set of people in the world
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by reiddecuti: 9:25pm On May 14, 2021
Unimaginable!!! Wonder shall never end.
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Puhrs: 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
Really
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Thebigheart: 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for this contreeeeeeeeeee? See dem, dem be mumu.
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck by hotseat: 1:15pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Chijeep post=101696688][i]Another blame game...
If you hear A.....P.... My dear run for your life before you even hear the "C"

"If I say "O", you say "P", another one say "P" omo na you sabi".

Kudos to Africa China.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yunusa Dahiru 'Yellow': Wike To Help Kano Man Convicted Of Child Trafficking / MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) / INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.