Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju (22362 Views)

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Reference(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
I still feel he is the best man for the job but it is up to 'Anambrarians'. They haven't put a foot wrong since the mid 2000"s dark years of Federal meddling and seem to have empowered relatively qualitative candidates. And in APGA there is certainly stability and continuity.

Who will have thought that a state teeming with 'big men" with bigger egos could hget it so flight consistently without major rancour. They should guard against letting the good stuff end.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Myself2(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
Chelugodi nu o. Though I wonder what concerns onye ofe mmanu with ihe neme na ala Igbo.

However, let's not throw away the baby with the bath water.

Did Prof Soludo actually raise 2 billion naira to build a hospital in honour of his mom and never did? That's 419 and a big red flag
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by chumaster(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
I am from Anambra and I would categorically say this.. I don't know who is gona be the next governor but I know that Soludo is not amongst those with any chances of becoming governor. Unless governor of Nairaland...
Then you are probably not from Anambra
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Wally00: 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
I am really disappointment that Soludo never hired any Igbo and secretly supported the fulanis to the detriment of his people. Igbos must learn to elect as their leaders people who are hardcore Igbos and will do anything to protect Igbo interests, not nationalists and ass-lickers.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by PAWG(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
I think Deji ended up fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by chumaster(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
Myself2:
Chelugodi nu o. Though I wonder what concerns onye ofe mmanu with ihe neme na ala Igbo.

Did Prof Soludo actually raise 2 billion naira to build a hospital in honour of his mom and never did? That's 419 and a big red flag
The question you should ask is "raised N2b from where? In which occasion?"

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Ezewuzie01: 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
Racoon:
Deji is right.Charles Soludo was expectant of an appointment from the government hence was fronting as a sai baba zombie until they give him the redundant national economic think tank group appointment

Lol. Look at this ignorant boy. Who told you that Soludo was after appointment? I can tell you as an insider that Soludo doesn't collect any salary for that job. He is satisfied financially and politically in APGA. His aim for supporting Buhari in 2015 was to make sure that Jonathan never got re-elected and he got it. Ndi Anambra are just waiting patiently for November to crown him as the next governor.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Lama70(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2021
Thank you Mr. Deji.
Who is the best candidate, sir?
You may also do more by giving us candidates for various elective positions in every region of the country.
Reason is simple: "ARE YOU NOT THE OFFICIAL CONSCIENCE OF NIGERIANS?".
Instead of you to mind your business.... mtcheeew!
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by gidelltrack: 6:10pm On May 14, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
I am from Anambra and I would categorically say this.. I don't know who is gona be the next governor but I know that Soludo is not amongst those with any chances of becoming governor. Unless governor of Nairaland...

Oga did you say you are from Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Ezewuzie01: 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
Myself2:

Those who promised to donate to the hospital project never did because Soludo was not reappointed as the CBN governor. They saw that their hopes of getting contracts from him had disappeared and so they bolted cheesy Soludo is clean. Even church pledges are hardly redeemed talk more of pledges made to man.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Thinktwicemybro: 6:14pm On May 14, 2021
He is another Fulani ass licker like the incumbent. Igbo open your eyes
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Thinktwicemybro: 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
PAWG:
I think Deji ended up fooling himself.
He said the truth, soludo is overrated

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by HIPROFILE(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2021
Who invited this uncircumcised Afonja to speak on matters that concern Anambra State.

Anambra is not Lagos or Imo state state where governors who are not mandate of the people are illegally and or ill-politically installed.
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Chikeluba25(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
Cheap blackmail
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
post=101691746:
The idiot is Ifeanyi Ubah supporter he is after his stomach
If truely he is an ifeanyi ubah supporter then he is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Gamesmart: 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
AnonPoet:
Activist Adeyanju mocks Soludo, says he lacks character to be Governor of Anambra State

https://www.facebook.com/100044230039479/posts/326744785476520/?d=n

What a bunch of retaarded criticism!

This Adeyanju must have mentally-deficient parents who passed him such a stupid gene.

Does anyone know who his parents are?
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by IHIEGOD: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
AnonPoet:
Activist Adeyanju mocks Soludo, says he lacks character to be Governor of Anambra State

https://www.facebook.com/100044230039479/posts/326744785476520/?ded=n

Deji Adeyanju is a political contractor who sides the highest bidder that is what he does for a living.
Soludo was never in APC and has been in APGA since 2013 and never left APGA.

He was also amongst the earliest Igbo elites that saw light in what ipob is doing.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Cmanforall: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
Hmmmmmm!

SOLUDO na so you be

You collect money but no build hospital

You never criticize Buhari's misrule, but

You get mind to call Peter Obi "TRADER"

Let people not rush to conclusions.
Why is this guy attacking Soludo?
Who is bankrolling him? grin

I don’t know about the fundraising for the hospital, but people should know donations in the public(by politicians) may be difficult to retrieve

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by balladin: 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
This Deji should face his front abeg. As bad as Soludo might be, he remains the best choice for Anambra state now. No one is a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Zeezy81: 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
Adeyanju! Adeyanju! Adeyanju! how many times did I call you? Hmmmmm
Choose your battles wisely
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by caprini1: 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He's has seen him all. Mannerless man who speaks without caution. My uncle can't be wrong as director at CBN he he was governor. Ego too won't let him. Prof Moghalu, his kinsman and deputy governor always had issues with him. Soludo's private life would shock many, if exhumed
Even Muoghalu too had issues with helping his tribesmen at CBN,dude was a northern buttt licker too.
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Ezewuzie01: 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
I don't know how Ifeanyi Ubah's supporters can stand before God and justify their support for a chronic debtor to rule Anambra state. They don't have shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Basic123: 6:54pm On May 14, 2021
legacystore:
angry

Somebody has settled this compound fool

HE WILL NEVER CRITICIZE A PDP CANDIDATE. WATCH!
grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 14, 2021
post=101691746:
The idiot is Ifeanyi Ubah supporter he is after his stomach

and you an employee of soludo is not after your stomach.

Nzuzu ama oke.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 14, 2021
Only on nairaland Soludo fans exist. I have never seen his fans in real Life.

Something must be wrong Somewhere
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by ekestic1976(f): 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
What is his business Useless cashivist

What's your business with Yoruba affairs when you refused to face front but smeared the internet with Tinubu, Osinbajo and other patriots? Na so e de be when lion go play with im own pikin come kill another porsin own go feed im pikin!
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
ekestic1976:

What's your business with Yoruba affairs when you refused to face front but smeared the internet with Tinubu, Osinbajo and other
ode ni e. You assumed i am non Yoruba. E ja ka ma lo opolo na
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by ekestic1976(f): 7:22pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
ode ni e. You assumed i am non Yoruba. E ja ka ma lo opolo na

You get opolo ni? If truly you are Yoruba, then you're the ill-fated sword that tears its scabbard. Wetin konsain you with Igbo matter, Mr. Preacher?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by TonyOputa(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
Below was my Response to DEJI

Dear Adeyanju Deji

I respect you, one of the reason for my respect is because of some of the individuals I consider Friends and acquaintances who you’ve mentored and hold you to high esteem. It’s on the bases of that respect that I’m making this response assuming that you’ve reached this your conclusion due to lack of proper information.

N2B RAISED FOR HOSPITAL

The issue of the Memorial Hospital for his late MUM has been one that have been on the discus since Soludo showed interest for the Plum Job in Agu Awka. After the Opposition tried fanatically to find dirt on Soludo, the resolved to twist the facts on this hospital as a hope to cling on straws.

The Memorial Hospital was launched, and on the said day, Many individuals who are still alive till today made series of PLEDGES. The figure being thrown around was for the Pledge made that day. The irony of the fact is that, some of the individuals who made those pledges as aspirants for the Nov. 6th Election.

Infact, one Prominent Billionaire only redeemed his pledge last year.

We have asked Soludo to come forth with the names of these debtors, but considering the class of this individuals, and given that most of them will one way or the other play a role in the forthcoming elections, and outright embarrassment on their personality, might come with a Political cost on Soludo. However, in course of the Electioneering process, it will all be unveiled. However Dear Deji, Do not join the band wagon of individuals who do not know what a PLEDGE connotes.

ON CRITICIZING BUHARI

Dear Deji, it is surprising how Criticizing Buhari now serves as one variable to know a Good Leader. Deji you can remember that even you yourself once told the entire nation that “Buhari Means Well”.

Soludo is a professional, rather than public criticism just to play to the gallery, Soludo do what he does best; Profer Solutions.

In the wake of the Numerous Lockdowns, Soludo authored a piece were he recommended that the Lockdown strategy by the Government was unhealthy and that Africa could not afford a lockdown.

Deji, should I provide other recommendations by Soludo in course of the administration?

Did you listen to Soludo presentation at the Platform of 2019?

Dear Deji, a man who just make criticisms and a man who proffer solutions as a statesman from his wealth of wisdom, which do you rate the most?

“SUDDENLY JOINED APGA PARTY”

Uncle Deji you should know that your followers take you seriously, uninformed statements like this is not healthy for your reputation.

Soludo join the PDP 2007. He ran for Governor under the PDP, he lost out.

In 2013, he joined APGA. He was screened out because he came from Anambra South and APGA had zoned the ticket to Anambra North, and that was how Willie Obiano emerged. Unlike other unstable persons, SOLUDO remained with APGA and joined the re-election campaign of Willie Obiano, where he made the popular statement that crippled the Opposition - “If its not Broken, Why Mend it”

Soludo remained in APGA amidst calls by other party for him to contest as their flag bearer.

Soludo went on to become a BOT Member of APGA till this day.

How do you then refer to a BOT member of a political party to have “Suddenly Joined”?

Was Soludo ever a member of the APC?

You see the issues?

AS CBN GOVERNOR

Soludo Served as the administrative head of the No.1 bank in the country. He had many interventions in the South East.

Onitsha houses one of the 6 entrepreneurship centers nationwide established by the CBN under Soludo. Many of the individuals in the rank and file of CBN have Soludo to thank for their growth in one way or the other.

How you conveniently sit and make this assertion marvels me.

Let me ask you, How persons has Emeifele employed from his state?

How many People do you know that Sanusi Employed from his state?

You see? These informations are over you, and you should stick to the much you know.

In conclusion Dear Uncle Deji, my intent here is to provide you with more information as I believe that upon verification of these information I’ve provided, if will held you make a more informed opinion on the subject matter and I can bet that you will see things differently.

Best regards always.

Ugochukwu Oputa

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by tit(f): 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
This deji has smoke again
Re: Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju by Myself2(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

Those who promised to donate to the hospital project never did because Soludo was not reappointed as the CBN governor. They saw that their hopes of getting contracts from him had disappeared and so they bolted cheesy Soludo is clean. Even church pledges are hardly redeemed talk more of pledges made to man.

Oh thanks a million nwanne, this is very helpful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.