Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few (478 Views)

IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few by byteem: 5:24pm On May 14, 2021
it still amazes me to think that these same herdsmen we call terrorists today once roamed our fields and we played with their sticks as kids in the village. The only thing they used for protection was sticks and small sacks, so at what point did these guys suddenly become a menace that we all love to hate. I remember I loved to play around them as a child and found their culture fascinating .. as a child seeing a cow was an excuse to run wild and have fun and maybe get some free fura. this was the trend for decades and generations .. so what changed .. why do grown adults suddenly shiver at the sight of four cows and a slender man. How did the mild-mannered, gentle, and accommodating Fulani man suddenly evolve to become this bloodthirsty AK 47 Weilding demon we all love to hate? what stirred this evolution and who triggered it

The Northern Elite needs to stop burying its head like the Ostrich and answers this question .. Only then can we truly heal and move forward on the Nigerian Project.. The Nigerian Fulani should be protected, his culture and legacy grown over ions, and decades of hard work and tolerance should not be allowed to erode by the greed of a few. Where are the true Fulani?

The Nigerian Fulani Nation needs to be shielded from the invasion of brotherly foreigners whose bloodthirsty nature has infected our beloved compatriots .. Or could this be that this was them all along and all we see now is a manifestation of their true nature. I hope I am wrong, I pray i am wrong. because this virus is killing Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few by FrigoDesign: 5:26pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2021
Terrorist Sympatizer
Re: Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few by Obamaofusa: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
byteem:
it still amazes me to think that these same herdsmen we call terrorists today once roamed our fields and we played with their sticks as kids in the village. The only thing they used for protection was sticks and small sacks, so at what point did these guys suddenly become a menace that we all love to hate. I remember I loved to play around them as a child and found their culture fascinating .. as a child seeing a cow was an excuse to run wild and have fun and maybe get some free fura. this was the trend for decades and generations .. so what changed .. why do grown adults suddenly shiver at the sight of four cows and a slender man. How did the mild-mannered, gentle, and accommodating Fulani man suddenly evolve to become this bloodthirsty AK 47 Weilding demon we all love to hate? what stirred this evolution and who triggered it

The Northern Elite needs to stop burying its head like the Ostrich and answers this question .. Only then can we truly heal and move forward on the Nigerian Project.. The Nigerian Fulani should be protected, his culture and legacy grown over ions, and decades of hard work and tolerance should not be allowed to erode by the greed of a few. Where are the true Fulani?

The Nigerian Fulani Nation needs to be shielded from the invasion of brotherly foreigners whose bloodthirsty nature has infected our beloved compatriots .. Or could this be that this was them all along and all we see now is a manifestation of their true nature. I hope I am wrong, I pray i am wrong. because this virus is killing Nigeria

Stop this nonsense.Fulanis are terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few by onomeabuja: 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
byteem:

@Op dem send u because that was then bt now these so called fulani i see this days are evil & they are terrorist so pls @Op stop typing nonesense here & get ur self prepare when u see them from far b4 they get close to u or else dem go remove u by fire by force from this world to see ur ancestors!

Re: Nigerian Fulani Nation Rise And Rescue Your Heritage From The Greed Of A Few by Bialegend(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2021
There is nothing like fulani nation. You terrorists don't have a place that you can call home. You migrated from arabian peninsula into the places where you are today causing problems. In Futa Jalon, the owners of the land in Guinea do not accord you political powers despite your majority status. It is only in nigeria where it's inhabitants are so naive that you make noise. If not for Igbos that knew you right from Nzeogwu time, you terrorists would have over ran the whole of nigeria.
Today after the looming war with Biafrans, you will be finally confined to your little corner with your less than 6 million population.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB:Leadership Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Visits Lagos State Governor To Dispel Rumour / Alleged Fraud: Water Resource Ministry And EFCC (benin) To Appear In Court /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.