Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja (1247 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / The Real Truth About Relocating To Canada In 2022 / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by charytea(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
Good evening everyone...
So recently, I'm being seriously thinking of relocating from my base...
I'm seriously considering moving to Abuja, myself, husband, two kids and my neice...
I will like to get all the vital info available, from house rents, to shop rents, to businesses that are profitable to invest in...
Affordable schools and the areas that are less expensive for someone relocating newly...
Every contribution is welcomed...
Thanks in anticipation
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by joinnow: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
charytea:
Good evening everyone...
So recently, I'm being seriously thinking of relocating from my base...
I'm seriously considering moving to Abuja, myself, husband, two kids and my neice...
I will like to get all the vital info available, from house rents, to shop rents, to businesses that are profitable to invest in...
Affordable schools and the areas that are less expensive for someone relocating newly...
Every contribution is welcomed...
Thanks in anticipation
fha lufgbe

But Abuja
is best for
Polithiefcian
Building contractor
Top civil servant

Also note They said Boko haram is at Niger which is a border state to fct.
15min drive to fct
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by bjprodint1: 7:08pm On May 14, 2021
Kurudu,nyanya karishi axis,is one of d cheapest places to live in,education is also afordable.

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by reuben81: 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
Abuja is quite affordable,there's a lot of schools cheap as well,if u are coming for business fine,because no job here in Abuja,around nyanya,Karu kurudu u can get one bedroom for 250k as for business building material is fine

2 Likes

Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by Richy4(m): 3:59am On May 15, 2021
bjprodint1:
Kurudu,nyanya karishi axis, is one of d cheapest places to live in,education is also afordable.

Why did you want to hide and Tuck in OP like that... Karshi? grin
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by bjprodint1: 11:00am On May 15, 2021
Richy4:

Why did you want to hide and Tuck in OP like that... Karshi? grin
Lol!,nyanya,karu,jikwoyi,kurudu,army baracks,police barack,ajata,gidan ndaya,gida mangoro,orozo.karishi are under nyanya karishi axis naw,even rich men hide themselves there
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by bjprodint1: 11:04am On May 15, 2021
reuben81:
Abuja is quite affordable,there's a lot of schools cheap as well,if u are coming for business fine,because no job here in Abuja,around nyanya,Karu kurudu u can get one bedroom for 250k as for business building material is fine
u can get a room an palour self contain i kurudu for 120k,or 150k with water sef.electricity is good here,dats if transformer no blow
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by reuben81: 11:32am On May 15, 2021
bjprodint1:
u can get a room an palour self contain i kurudu for 120k,or 150k with water sef.electricity is good here,dats if transformer no blow
are u serious,it's quite cheap my problem is u have to enter like two drop to get to town likewise going BK from work

2 Likes

Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by bjprodint1: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
reuben81:
are u serious,it's quite cheap my problem is u have to enter like two drop to get to town likewise going BK from work
U can get vehicles that wil take u directly to town from kurudu junction at d same cost.kurudu to wuse,area 1,a.y.a,finance,beger is 200 naira.d last time i visited u.t.c(area 10),i got direct vehicle to kurudu,i paid 250 naira.
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by reuben81: 11:56am On May 15, 2021
bjprodint1:
U can get vehicles that wil take u directly to town from kurudu junction at d same cost.kurudu to wuse,area 1,a.y.a,finance,beger is 200 naira
agreed but it's very difficult in the morning during rush hour I once live in Karu,then I was on mobile I have to pack out because of difficulty seeing car in the morning

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by bjprodint1: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
reuben81:
agreed but it's very difficult in the morning during rush hour I once live in Karu,then I was on mobile I have to pack out because of difficulty seeing car in the morning
.any way,its easy to see vehicle in d morning at kurudu,only dat d vehicles are filled up before they get to karu.
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by Richy4(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
bjprodint1:
Lol!,nyanya,karu,jikwoyi,kurudu,army baracks,police barack,ajata,gidan ndaya,gida mangoro,orozo.karishi are under nyanya karishi axis naw,even rich men hide themselves there

I know all those places those days.... We used to sneak out of the boarding house to go and watch Fulani people get married @ Karu... We went there just to watch the men received 3 strokes of cane to prove that they were man enough to marry.. grin....I never knew development will get to Orozo not to talk of Karishi..

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by bjprodint1: 12:17pm On May 15, 2021
Richy4:

I know all those places those days.... We used to sneak out of the boarding house to go and watch Fulani people get married @ Karu... We went there just to watch the men received 3 strokes of cane to prove that they were man enough to marry.. grin....I never knew development will get to Orozo not to talk of Karishi..
Na so life be.change is constant.
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by charytea(f): 4:23pm On May 15, 2021
Thanks so much guys...
Please I'll like to get more clarification on the school fees aspect...
Anyone with the exact specifics?
Re: What I Need To Know About Relocating To Abuja by ibechris(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2021
I am a father of three and if u must survive in this town,u have to take care of these things below.

Food is the cheapest
Accommodation isnt cheap. Two bedroom 450k --1.8million

Govt school is very cheap...5k per term.

Private school is cheap depending on their location and facilities. 25k ---250k per term.

I will advise u to set up a plumbing or electrical shop for ur wife and a spare parts shop for yourself if u have the means.

Then pray and watch it grow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men In Diaspora Come Back Home To Marry Wife / I'm Really Frustrated At This Point / The 12 Laws Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.