Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps (38469 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Spectaclesawe25: 10:03pm On May 14, 2021
You don't need to say anything, we need actions and not words, by the time our country is safe, we will all know the miscreants has been dealt with.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Fourteen90: 10:07pm On May 14, 2021
Or you actually wanted to say Air force Bombay bandits
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On May 14, 2021
I Love PMB

Every enemy of Nigeria must die!

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by wolfenstein(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2021
All dis ones wey 9ja air force go just post image circle a particular spot talk say dem bomb am, dem no fit drop their fighter plane and show us a closer picture?
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 14, 2021
Wow, I saw the plane flying around kaduna metroplise today.

8 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by IMAliyu(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
floss:
One funny thing Nigerians have failed to realize is this..."Their wickedness,greed and hatred for each other is habitual, it took more than 50yrs for them to master these abnormalities and now they are already closed to perfection perpetrating any form of vices, corruption and violence, I hear them clamoring for secession, some regions wanting to break away. That's not the solution to Nigeria's woes, it's just like cutting your nose inorder to spit your face. The solution to her problem is for all her citizens unlearning all they have learnt from more than 50years ago, if not even if the secession happens, it's just a matter of 2years every region that was part of the old Nigeria will start experiencing what's presently happening now". Everyone seems to be looking the wrong direction.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Not unless something drastic happens that can reset the minds of Nigerians, we will pretty much just keep repeating what we've always been doing.
The better option is to teach the newer generation to be better than us and have better morals than us, then maybe the change could be gradual and if it ever happens we won't be alive to witness it, but at least those that come after us will have it better.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by stormborn28(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

If it was the other way round, you would have believed and start releasing sperm in your dirty boxers.

by Acjohn(m): 7:03pm
May be na empty land they bomb self, make ppl dey talk say dem dey do their work.
Israelites bomb leaders of those assaulting them with bomb and in less than six hours released the pictures of the casualties and here we are left to imagine their work.

Well not their fault if Nigerians can allow someone with dementia to be their president despite all that we are passing through then, anybody can say anything and we will all believe
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by stormborn28(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Bandits sympathaizer. Heart attack loading.....

May be na empty land they bomb self, make ppl dey talk say dem dey do their work.
Israelites bomb leaders of those assaulting them with bomb and in less than six hours released the pictures of the casualties and here we are left to imagine their work.

Well not their fault if Nigerians can allow someone with dementia to be their president despite all that we are passing through then, anybody can say anything and we will all believe

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by dragunov: 10:15pm On May 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
We need a closer view...make e no be say na another thing dem do come dey claim another thing..

Na israeli vs Palestine bombardment they are showing.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by stormborn28(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Even as a hater of this government, I have come to understand that idiots like this hate every little good thing about this country. I pray for more heartbreaking news to these bastards.

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Mrbenny001: 10:18pm On May 14, 2021
But he was insulting Jonathan for not negotiation with bokoharam.. anyway I support this bombardment
Charmingrascal:
This is the bombardment Hell Rufai was talking about when he said they were ready to loose some kidnapped victims in the course of their planned offensive.

He was ready to drop bombs on those bastards.

It is a good one if this actually happened.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by dragunov: 10:20pm On May 14, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Every enemy of Nigeria must die!

Lori irooooooooi! Which bombing. All is a lie. They get ariel pictures of WW11 bombardments and they will tell us its their handiwork.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2021
optionalY09:
Fake bandit killing, the real bandits has been ordered to take cover if you find out where they really bombed it’s not a bandit den but just another innocent villagers
Pantami would have immediately communicated the information to them. That is why he is the minister of communication in times like this

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by FoolishBoy419: 10:24pm On May 14, 2021
stormborn28:

We also see many reports of people killed by criminals without pictures. Why don't you ask questions? We shouldn't be blind critics

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by sonofElElyon: 10:26pm On May 14, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Kill them all...#Nomercyforterrorists

Hope we'll also see #nomercyforak47wieldingherdsmen
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Kayharry(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2021
We saw the bombing btw isreal and Palestine on video shows us naija own
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Vello(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2021
optionalY09:

Arindin ni baba e, we will divide this country and you’ll see

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Sunday2021: 10:33pm On May 14, 2021
If terrorist kill Nigerian soldiers the igbos will be celebrating but if Nigerian soldiers kill terrorist the same igbos will be crying. WHY?
Even the north always rejoice when boko haram and bandits are killed but the igbos only celebrate the death of our gallant soldiers.
Why? Who knows, maybe they're the people that are terrorizing this country.

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Nobleou(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Elliotwaveforec: 10:39pm On May 14, 2021
Audio bombing, wey picture? Abi soldiers dey fear to enter forest again.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Sammyblaq(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2021
Always this Aerial muddy pictures...
Lower your view so we can see the scattered human parts of bandits next time.

Akuko!.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Risingblue008(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2021
This pple don come again with their liess
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by optionalY09: 10:45pm On May 14, 2021
Vello:

Arindin, akidanidani, oponu, ayirada, Ode!

can you even stand in front of me in real life ?
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by BLAISECAMPAORE: 11:01pm On May 14, 2021
AMBURSAA:
THAT IS TRUE Im LIVING WITHIN SHIRORO LGA, GOD BLESS OUR ARMY

I'm really glad the Air Force are pounding those bandits on the Shiroro side. cool

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by GABRIEL6036: 11:08pm On May 14, 2021
Believe this news at your own peril
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Ablemed: 11:16pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Bandits sympathaizer. Heart attack loading.....

I hate seeing this girl's face.....gosh I feel like throwing up rn
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by tit(f): 11:23pm On May 14, 2021
Nigeria airforce has bombed 530 Nigeria towns
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by jaeyking(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2021
dazzlingd:
Pictures or I don't believe it

I can't say if they bombed the said place or not.
But since yesterday jets have been moving around Kaduna axis that I can testify

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 14, 2021
If they do this more all these people forming terrorist all over the country will go and find daytime work
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by seunayantokun(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2021
I still won't trust Elrufai, because the identities of those neutralised are not yet made known. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Easy2K: 11:45pm On May 14, 2021
No wonder....I observed with great fear NAF jets flying ridiculously low and hovering over my house in Sabo, Chikun LGA.
I immediately knew something wasn't right.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.