Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Dividing The Job Section Into Categories - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dividing The Job Section Into Categories (3719 Views)

*~ Freelance Voted The Job Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Nairaland (job Section)is Getting Messy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by diyobdw(f): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2007
I think it will make the section look abit tidy and more user friendly!
The example should work or may be some think of such! also have some like "expired openings "so that they get moved after a while

But are you ready for the task?

undecided
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2007
It's not a bad idea, Kudos to you.

But can I suggest you add up to the list of  sub sections you have under the Open discussion Section.

I'm looking at the possiblity of having a link/thread where people who have gotten new job can say it out loud/testify of it without having to create a new thread each time someone gets a job.

Just an observation anyway. lipsrsealed
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by kjblow: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2007
Bobo seun the genius! your approach is a brilliant one but what i want to add to it is that you should make a provision for the duration( time range for which the advert is valid) so that is not that we see an advert that will look important to the eye not knowing that it has already expired. What am saying is that we need to have senario where we will be to know the expiring date of the advert. thanks.
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by naijakid1: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
its cool by me as long as we post the right infos.'just noticed that we've got some unserious elements,if i may use the word 'clowns' in our forum
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by Prolowo: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2007
hi Nairalander,

JER is a 419 Company dt pretends to give you health and wealth but at the end of everything will ask u to bring sum of 29,010 nair for a product the call merssager. You must bring the money and after dt they will throw u out to be doing same to other who are unemployed like u.

I t is just like if not worse than Tianshi, GNLD, and foreverliving companies
Shine ur eyes naiaralander and look and watch out 4 their invitations particularly if u have submitted an application or cv wt them before now.
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by onmakpo: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2007
seun do u know y nairaland is the best?

i will tell u
i read papers everyday but nairaland gives u both grapevine info unlike odas. i dont visit naira land everyday because i am unemployed (thoughg i got my current job thanks 2 nairaland) but just 2 b abreast with what is obtainable.

furthermore nairaland gives a forum for every tom, dick and harry 2 trow in advise b\cos of its large viewership.let us not make a mistake nairaland is a brandname among both employed and unemployed.i believe dia are oda ideas like fire around words or sentences for emphasis and not do things because odas are doin it for the sake of doing it.we are in this 2geda
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by loparino: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
Well, first of all, I wanna duff my hat for Mr Seun Osewa for the wonderful job he is doing!
You are just the right guy for this kinda stuff!
Thanks man for your selfless service and manifold generosity, thank you! Thank you!!

Before Nairaland became my number one job networking site, I had tried the other sites that are categorized. What makes me stick with Nairaland, however, is its arrangement of comments/vacancies/discussions all on one page. It makes navigating the whole site a lot easier. And I strongly believe that's why it's the number one site among job seekers and work seekers in this country and for Nigerians in Diaspora.
I therefore, with all candor and frankness, appeal against this issue of dividing the site into broad units.
Seun, you'll lose risking your site visitors which is growing by the day!
Wishing you more blessed and better endeavors in the future you are reaching for. Success, my dear!

Very truly yours,
Olalekan
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by uoe80(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
i love naira land cos of the accurate info,if there is any way it can get beta than this,im going to remain loyal.big ups seau
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by wole06(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hello Seun, welldone for all your good work & ideas. but i partially support spora or wots his name or better still there should be a way of trying to make nairaland user know if there is vacancy in wotever field there is one and shows the ones dat are old like d one of y'stday still [color=#006600]showin dat it was pasted today to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks and all d best. God bless Nairalanders, God bless naija (Amen).[/color]
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by jhendor(m): 1:20am On Jul 28, 2007
Seun i hope you take my suggestion important becos it really is. I think you should include the category of student part-time jobs, like its done in the Western world. I mean it works like a short term wages oriented jobs (for instance babysitting).
Actually some students finish in school during the day and have nothing doing for the rest of the day though they dont mind having one that will fetch them some money.
So categorise short period jobs-in wages. Do you understand?
thanks
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by jhendor(m): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2007
Seun, hey u didn't give priority to engineering
Re: Dividing The Job Section Into Categories by jidejob: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
Go Ahead, You have excellent idea.
God Bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecom Jobs / Is Gtbank Recruiting Experienced Hires For Real? / Updated-Graduate And Experienced Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.