Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,827 members, 7,828,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? (21110 Views)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
Daily pay is the best to me. If anything an hourly rate makes more sense. Let’s stop theorizing and put this into practice. The country will turn for the better from it.

With all the eDangotes in this forum, this thread isn’t ten pages long? Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by ofiko123(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
Weekly pay.... like all them footballers..
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by LoudLord(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
None cause na sack go end the story grin

Start your own business and you will see

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2021
Daily is better
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Readre(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Na only u get friend wey own restaurant and boutique, which one you get

back to the topic

daily pay is ok for restaurant cox money must flow daily but boutique is not an everyday income so u don't expect me to be paying from my pocket everyday pending wen I make sales.

monthly salary Is still the best although I don't support salary work Cox it's slavery.
u dont support salary wetin dem go pay
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by bleskid: 2:21pm On May 15, 2021
weekly is the best
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by lovelyefem(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2021
I will suggest daily pay that is not gotten daily.
In This case the employer will set aside an account to remit employees daily pay. The accumulated remittance will be disbursed monthly to the employees.
This will ensure that
1. The salaries will not be too cumbersome to be paid
2 The employees can not disappear when they feel like
3. The employees will not be owed their salaries.
4. Prompt payment of salaries will make employees stay put and put in Thier best for time being.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2021
This is difference in the business set up, no doubt , people come daily to eat foods and profit can be easily quantified in a day. A boutique that may not see a customer in a day or two but can have a huge sales ...... It may be hard for the owner of the boutique to see transport fare sometimes when there is no sales

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by TheFalcons: 2:30pm On May 15, 2021
Theres what we call "time value of money".

It simply means that 1 naira today is worth more than the same 1 naira tomorrow.

Monthly salary is good for the Boss, because he can plough the employees salaries back into the business and get some ROI before they get paid.

Daily wages is good for the employee, because he can put his money to use as soon as he make it, imagine him lending a friend a week's salary at 10% interest.

It means he'll be going home with a little more than his salary at the end of the month.

If he repeats this steadily, he can easily compound the profits and free himself from the shackles of servitude.
Well, this still depends on whether the employee has a pint of common Sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by BbqTormentor: 2:37pm On May 15, 2021
I love daily income sha
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2021
Daily income
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Promiseibritam: 2:45pm On May 15, 2021
When paying Daily, As faras they won't with-held my Money I'm okay with it.
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by ecomalchemist(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2021
na daily pay sure pass, you can achieve alot financially and exceed you expectations with proper planning.

Salary is the medicine for poor people, Once every thirty days.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Nolajane(f): 4:44pm On May 15, 2021
Daily pay Biko....

Meanwhile check my signatures. I have some iPhones for sale..direct US

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Mrviktor(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2021
membranus:

Hourly pay.

Work one hour, collect your pay. Work another and collect. It will be sweet.

If dem pay you your yearly salary nko.

In one go.

But u have to submit your bvn nd sign an Indemnity form.. So in case u get sacked.. It would be debited from your account

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Rita02: 4:55pm On May 15, 2021
Really crazy
Paxxcarl:
Imagine paying your workers daily
And they could leave at anytime
You turnup the next day for work and your workers are all gone or 50percent of workers gone....that’s crazy
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by MrJames007: 4:58pm On May 15, 2021
Paxxcarl:
You turnup the next day for work and your workers are all gone or 50percent of workers gone....that’s crazy
Oyel dey ur head. cool
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Kzinne: 5:10pm On May 15, 2021
Paxxcarl:
stupid. So monthly why are they not also gone after working for a month??
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by membranus: 5:11pm On May 15, 2021
Mrviktor:

If dem pay you your yearly salary nko.

In one go.

But u have to submit your bvn nd sign an Indemnity form.. So in case u get sacked.. It would be debited from your account

Ko le werk in Nigeria.

Employees will collect money and vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Jimmyubah2: 5:21pm On May 15, 2021
McGg:
It's better to have a daily income than monthly income that's why business men are always happy smiling to the bank on daily basis
I prefer daily pay bikonu

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by McGg: 5:26pm On May 15, 2021
Jimmyubah2:
I prefer daily pay bikonu
I swear it's a sure bet
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by sniperr007(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
Sebastine1994:
My friend owns a restaurant, she pays her workers daily, she does not owe anyone of her workers. They are free to leave the job anytime. they pay daily contribution too.

My other friend owns a boutique. she pays her workers monthly, sometimes the amount would overwhelm her, she would owe her staff for months.

Considering the current situation of Nigeria and how most employers find it difficult to pay staff salary at once. don't you think we should scrap monthly salary and opt for weekly or daily salary?

I think their kind of business is a factor.

Restaurant business and boutique business have different turnover.

Boutique can stay 1 week without sales but restaurant must make sales daily if not hourly sef. So I think that's something to consider deciding how to pay.
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2021
Kzinne:
stupid. So monthly why are they not also gone after working for a month??
ur father is stupid
Air your view from ur own angle
Without conflicting with people
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Dollywood(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2021
dosage150:

Can you link me?

You be boss now.

1 Like

Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by IYANGBALI: 5:43pm On May 15, 2021
Boat of them are good, it all depends on you and your girlfriends
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Casper21: 5:46pm On May 15, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Na only u get friend wey own restaurant and boutique, which one you get

back to the topic

daily pay is ok for restaurant cox money must flow daily but boutique is not an everyday income so u don't expect me to be paying from my pocket everyday pending wen I make sales.

monthly salary Is still the best although I don't support salary work Cox it's slavery.

So what do u do
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by dochenaj: 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
If you're overwhelmed by monthly pay but can pay daily pay then you are a bad manager.

What happens to the money if you hold it till the end of the month.
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Kzinne: 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
Paxxcarl:
ur father is stupid
Air your view from ur own angle
Without conflicting with people
your father is mad
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Kzinne:
my father is mad
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Mrviktor(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
membranus:

Ko le werk in Nigeria.

Employers will collect money and vamoose.

With bvn now it's possible tho

Can u buy phone with easybuy and run?
Re: Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? by Richthekid: 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
None

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? / NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.