Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos (61832 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by ABCthings: 11:48pm On May 15, 2021
[img]www.nairaland.com/laugh.png[/img]nntorrr!
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Fashionista01(f): 11:50pm On May 15, 2021
davodyguy:
All in the name of fashion
Beauty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Kamalx123(m): 1:01am On May 16, 2021
For quality and effective organic products visit Fig tree company at Lekki. You will thank me later
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Kamalx123(m): 1:03am On May 16, 2021
You also call 07063761560
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by grandstar(m): 5:28am On May 16, 2021
Taich:
She can order from another vendor, Ndiala.
Eat good food, exercise and use normal cream, even vaseline will make your skin glow. The skin is part of you, a glowing skin is an indication of your health status. If you like be Caro white ambassador, those that have eyes will see through your fake white.

My finest sister is the darkest and I have 5.

There some dark skinned girls you can't see but glorify Jehovah's work. It's a shame people bleach to insult his work.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by VIkKTOH(m): 5:45am On May 16, 2021
This one don enter one chance...lol
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Wealthier: 6:31am On May 16, 2021
dmgr:

Is it the same vaseline lotion that we all know or there is another?

I use vaseline total moisture. Please don't expect it will make you as light as these creams with harsh chemicals o.
I'm kindof skeptical about posting my full pic, but that's the picture of my hand and that's the colour of my skin.

I'm female o, if you may not be sure about me having girly fingers. I know I don't have and I like am like that.

Please sha don't increase the market price of this cream for us , people . grin
The hand pic was taken in the afternoon months ago when my friend asked for it. I just took pic of the vaseline container ,my camera isn't so cool in the morning.

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by rexesq(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2021
Kai! I read with a corrupt mind o. It was more of Igbo (Marijuana / ganja) lady laments fake orgasm cream.

I didn't sleep well walahi. Maybe na dey Chelsea FA CUP WINNING. WE WON BUT GAVE THE CUP TO LEICESTER TO TAKE HOME
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2021
After Ebira people of Kogi state, na Igbos bleach pass. But nah, they'll never own up grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Goldbw122(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2021
She look like burneth dodo cheesy grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2021
Maybe she's related to the panda, let her trace her family background back to the 13th century, blood the say is thicker than water. grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2021
Maybe she's related to the panda, let her trace her family background back to the 13th century, blood the say is thicker than water. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Afamcy: 10:09am On May 16, 2021
Ndiala.... Very soon your skin will turn to charcoal..
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:55am On May 16, 2021
Who send her go use organic cream
Aseju ni organic cream, dudu osun ti wa okay grin grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by adontcare(f): 12:25pm On May 16, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Abidekaluminium: 4:58pm On May 16, 2021
Good afternoon 07081658336

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by dmgr(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2021
Wealthier:

I use vaseline total moisture. Please don't expect it will make you as light as these creams with harsh chemicals o.
I'm kindof skeptical about posting my full pic, but that's the picture of my hand and that's the colour of my skin.

I'm female o, if you may not be sure about me having girly fingers. I know I don't have and I like am like that.

Please sha don't increase the market price of this cream for us , people . grin
The hand pic was taken in the afternoon months ago when my friend asked for it. I just took pic of the vaseline container ,my camera isn't so cool in the morning.

I decided to ask because my previous experience with vaseline lotion wasn't a good one, even thou the one I made use of then wasn't total moisture I can't really remember the name of that one, the first time I applied it on my skin, u need to see how I was just sweating like Christmas goat.

For awhile now I have not been using cream of any sort on my skin and my skin isn't looking that bad...The colour of your hand is not looking bad either even thou I have seen the full picture of you to really assertain your claim.

Lol...I haven't even made up my mind on wether to buy the lotion or not, so fear not the price of the cream won't increase..

If I may ask, for how long have u been using it, and how long did it took before u started seeing changes? and I hope it doesn't make one to sweat much
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Wealthier: 6:19pm On May 17, 2021
dmgr:

I decided to ask because my previous experience with vaseline lotion wasn't a good one, even thou the one I made use of then wasn't total moisture I can't really remember the name of that one, the first time I applied it on my skin, u need to see how I was just sweating like Christmas goat.

For awhile now I have not been using cream of any sort on my skin and my skin isn't looking that bad...The colour of your hand is not looking bad either even thou I have seen the full picture of you to really assertain your claim.

Lol...I haven't even made up my mind on wether to buy the lotion or not, so fear not the price of the cream won't increase..

If I may ask, for how long have u been using it, and how long did it took before u started seeing changes? and I hope it doesn't make one to sweat much

I've been using vaseline now for not more than 5 months. The skin between my fingers used to be waaay lighter , but it's even toned now.

It doesn't make me sweet too. Maybe because I don't have an oily skin.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by dmgr(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
Wealthier:

I've been using vaseline now for not more than 5 months. The skin between my fingers used to be waaay lighter , but it's even toned now.

It doesn't make me sweet too. Maybe because I don't have an oily skin.

Thanks for the info, I might give it a try.
I have an oily skin maybe thats why I sweat when I rub cream couple with the hot weather we have over here

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:46am On May 18, 2021
She turned her into a Ninja
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Amuochicha(f): 12:42pm On May 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself / What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.