Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Any Business In Kano? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business In Kano? (2276 Views)

A Tannery In Kano Supplies Leather To Louis-Vuitton (Pics) / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business In Kano? by medstyle22: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
hELLO,
PLEASE I AM NEW IN KANO AND REALLY WANT TO VENTURE INTO
A SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OF ANY KIND, AS LONG AS ITS LEGAL AND
WILL BE PROFITABLE.
THANKS smiley
Re: Any Business In Kano? by medstyle22: 1:21am On Apr 29, 2011
Thanks ,
but what kind of biz are we talking about?
Re: Any Business In Kano? by Hod1000(m): 1:44am On Apr 29, 2011
Hey, there are a whole lot of profitable business you can do there. I suggest you go into food item biz cos you will hit big in this biz there.

U can contact me via foodstuffmillions@yahoo.com or okechukwungene@gmail.com, or via sms on 08036611696 so I can give u a complete review of the profitable ones you can start from.
Re: Any Business In Kano? by ofhismercy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? / How To Improve Nigeria's Economy; My Humble Contribution / Does Adsense Accept P.O BOX To Receive Checks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.