Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? (2274 Views)

How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? / How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? by Pinoralia: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
And how long will it take for the package to arrive nigeria?
Re: How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
1) It costs about 80 and above(USPS is the cheapest option I have found). UPS, DHL, Fedex cost could start at about $150 and above

2) Make absolute sure you insure the laptop for every penny it is worth

3) Keep your documents as a significant portion of the time, articles get lost in the mail and you will need those documents to claim your insurance

4) Calling EMS post in Nigeria will probably do you no good as they do pick up and respond but they usually have no answers as to the whereabouts of your mail, so you are better off handling most of the servicing from any company you work with from here

(1) (Reply)

Naira At Lowest Level In 43 Years, Now N305/dollar / A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. / N52.5 ATM Maintenance Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.