Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,004 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members (16173 Views)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Attack On Jukun, Taraba: Six killed, four wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Heavensent01(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2021
I presume DSS in this? it's unfortunate will put the protection of lives and properties in the hand of dangerous people called security personnel
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by JohnBullMySon: 8:56am On May 16, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Unknown Gunmen kill Unknown Gunmen, na family affair....cheesy

Thinking about it, they probably silenced them to keep their secrets. Think about it
Na SARS work. No mind the yeye police. Denying what they did.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2021
There's this guy by moniker "Buliwyf" that was everywhere celebrating the killing yesterday to an extent of calling me IPOB supporter because I clearly condemned the wrong act of killing them especially the innocent Nurse. If killing them was right Police wouldn't deny it cause this is crime against humanity. You can't kill a clinic operator for treating patients no matter their offenses and then come out boldly to celebrate such atrocity.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2021
Trying to silence them once and for all to avoid leakage of hide outs and other vital Info's to the police......
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by dometome: 9:05am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:

What is important here is that ugm were killed.

In this case, you agree with the denial abi?
Continue cheering them to their graves. That is how the ugm will be picked one after the other.

Very funny pipu. cheesy
nobody was killed. Shut up slowpoke
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Misterone: 9:06am On May 16, 2021
The way I see it, government Wants to create their Unknown Gunmen Unit. One that is slippery as a snake.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by uunwanaobong3: 9:07am On May 16, 2021
This news alone should angered every sane nigerian, united nation and nigerian medical council & nurses across the world.

HOW CAN A TAX PAYERS FUNDED STATE POLICE KILLED(MURDERED) AN INNOCENT NURSE ON DUTY AT A CLOSE RANGER KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT SHE IS A NURSE...... THIS IS AN ACT OF TERRORISM... EVEN BOKO HARAM CAN NOT BE THAT CRUEL TO KILL A FEMALE NURSE ON DUTY AT A CLOSE RANGE. THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE TABOO.

2) HOW CAN A STATE POLICE GO AHEAD A MURDER THE SO CALL ACCUSED WOUNDED BANDIT WHO WERE RECIEVING DRIP AND TREATMENT AT THE HOSPITAL, KNOW FULLY WEL THAT THOSE MEN AT THAT TIME WERE ARMLES & POSE NO RICK TO THEM AND WHO VERIFY THAT THOSE MEN WERE TERRORIST? THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS PRECEDENCE & ENDANGERMENT TO THE NIGERIAN, THAT STATE POLICE COULD WALK INTO ANY HOSPITAL AND KILL A PATIENT & DOCTORS WHILE RECIEVING TREATMENT FOR A GUN SHOT WOUND WITHOUT DUE PROCESS & NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
THIS IS CRUEL TERRORISM ACT, EXTRA-JUDICAL FIRST DEGREE MURDER & A GROSS VOILATION OF UN LAW BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Simplyleo: 9:08am On May 16, 2021
dometome:
nobody was killed. Shut up slowpoke
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Cashio(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2021
A sane man will go for a hit and remain within the region for two weeks after sustaining gun shot wounds in the name of getting treatment while still carrying membership cards that would easily sell him out..WTF do they need membership cards for..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by nick50(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Asgard73 post=101726703]Police denying matters

Who killed those humans...
where the humans UGM ESN POLICE ARMY BANDITS OR MERE CRIMINALS

I DONT trust police at all..and dead men don’t cap

All Na arrangee .. the flag charms books and whatever that was recovered

Nigeria security can position matters themselves

I ve seen it plenty times.. those people sabi act[/quote}....its only a child will believe this cooked up story... I mean how could a supposed ESN operative goes about carrying ipob membership card ...from d look of things I just discovered that police cooked up that part to cOnvince people that those they killed are ipob members]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by dometome: 9:09am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
I love band. Fvck off. I got many accounts bro

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by ello29(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2021
They have allowed boko haram infiltrated armed men to the Southern Nigeria to kill us. Our governors and every southerner should rise up. Let them investigate this killing and bring those killers and their sponsors to justice. We have banned open grazing, is this another tactical mean or strategy to kill us and cause insecurity in the South? Ipob have not and never claimed any responsibility to the attack in the southern Nigeria so many questions in the air to ask this government.
Our gallant police men step up your game, be ready and at alert I think this same tactical armed men are the ones attacking our various police command and units. This I think must be a plot against the southern how can such attack planned without the radio the police command in that unit or area.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Buliwyf: 9:18am On May 16, 2021
Abagworo:
There's this guy by moniker "Buliwyf" that was everywhere celebrating the killing yesterday to an extent of calling me IPOB supporter because I clearly condemned the wrong act of killing them especially the innocent Nurse. If killing them was right Police wouldn't deny it cause this is crime against humanity. You can't kill a clinic operator for treating patients no matter their offenses and then come out boldly to celebrate such atrocity.

It doesn't matter if they were police or DSS. The question is that were some terrorists shot? Yes. So why are you still crying?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by airminem(f): 9:24am On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Just like the way the Police recovered charms from LT General Ikonso, the great warrior...

grin
grin
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by airminem(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2021
Walahi
Simplyleo:

Continue cheering them to their graves. That is how the ugm will be picked one after the other.

Very funny pipu. cheesy
funi pipu with childish brain
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by JohnBullMySon: 9:25am On May 16, 2021
helinues:

If that should be the case, then so many criminals would be tagged Igbos/ESN/UGM
That's if they officially acknowledge it.

Na Ex-SARS, Crazy people. That's how they hunt down and shoot people without acknowledging it.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by uunwanaobong3: 9:33am On May 16, 2021
If this news does not drive nigeria medical council to go on protest and strike, then i dont know what will drive them.
This is like soldiers opening fire and killing a group of red cross doctors on duty. This is evil. A doctor has a right to treat both a state soldiers and a secesionist soldier or terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by ogwumgbe: 9:34am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:

Very funny pipu. cheesy

The activities of UGM has compelled Southerners to unite so don't cry more than the bereaved. Freedom is not free, sacrifices must be made to achieve freedom bro. Even mankind obtained their freedom through the sacrifice of God
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Nwaotu10(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2021
Fear fear police grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by learnedman(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2021
The police are merely carrying out the new security measures approved by Buhari which is simply ' shoot at sight' order. Extrajudicial killings
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Essential(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2021
Unknown policemen kills unknown gun men..
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by obama30: 10:51am On May 16, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6554617/police-kill-4-wounded-ipob

SOURCE

lalasticlala mynd44

I only see police crying for evil and revenge that will fall on them and their families.

Yes this time it may include their families because of the lady nurse.

Remember that police start killing youths on checking points, and the revenger's also kill police at checking points too, later police extend the killing to youths meeting places and the revenger's takes their revenges to police stations. Now that police has taken their killing to murder a nurse at clinic, police has bought another ticket for wounded police and any nurse given them treatment.

Singing that people that carried the act are not policemen is medicine after dead.

Police are the one that push this men to takes up arms, the same way SARS push Nigerians to protest for their ban.

Police are buying hatred from Easterners daily, and will receive in return one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by ibinaboonline: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
They're rubbing it on MNK's face. Since he says his fighters are UGM, police too know how to play UGM. That's what this little theater is about. Even if it wasn't orchestrated, the killers were definitely rogue police avenging the killing of their friends. You create UGM by killing civilians. You apparently also create UGM by killing police.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

lalasticlala mynd44
if you killed any ipob, then they will kill 2000 of your likes it is better you don't try it at all for your safety. Things had changed, ipob don't kill people but if you kill their members then they will come after.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by biafranrealson: 11:59am On May 16, 2021
yeye police
they denied
they are avoiding revenge which must happen sooner
they have just taken a loan payable with interest

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
According to police.. unknown gunmen killed unknown gunmen too..wow.. what a story

My brother I weak oh. As in eh, dem no Sabi package lie.
They just got there and spread bullet_ killing a nurse in the process. No tactics. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:09pm On May 16, 2021
Unknown Armed men killed Unknown gun men receiving treatment from an unknown nurse and people said it was the police but the police now claim it was unknown police men.
Crime and wickedness in Nigeria is now blamed on Unknown entities.
From unknown Presidio to unknown herds men down to unknown citizens.
Unknown locations and Unknown amount of Money.
Unknown foreigners to Unknown representatives. Even unknown government workers.
NIGERIA is now treading an Unknown path to an Unknown destination.
Na wow o
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by JONSYN7154: 12:10pm On May 16, 2021
grin grin
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Unknown Armed men killed Unknown gun men receiving treatment from an unknown nurse and people said it was the police but the police now claim it was unknown police men.
Crime and wickedness in Nigeria is now blamed on Unknown entities.
From unknown Presidio to unknown herds men down to unknown citizens.
Unknown locations and Unknown amount of Money.
Unknown foreigners to Unknown representatives. Even unknown government workers.
NIGERIA is now treading an Unknown path to an Unknown destination.
Na wow o
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by guideman: 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
For the police to retract their earlier statement and claim means that they must have killed the wrong people. They should be man enough to accept responsibility for the operation they carried out. What are they afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Mrpojj(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

lalasticlala mynd44

The first post they made about the killing of those people I said there was something fishy about this news, now police has come out to deny it
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by ablejesus26(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2021
wat a joke of a country.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Germi9: 1:25pm On May 16, 2021
They are scared to say they killed them so that there wont be retaliation,but ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lautech Student Arraigned By EFCC On His Way To Cash $6.9M [n1.03billion Naira / 12 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Benue Community / Ritualists Kidnap Sleeping Mother’s Newborn Baby In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.