Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members (16177 Views)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Attack On Jukun, Taraba: Six killed, four wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by lordmans(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
Iyiataata92:
The police actually killed them. But when they realized that people condemned the act and tagged it extrajudicial killing, they started to deny it.
What do you think that made them not to release an official statement since? They wanted to know how people will react to the news so as to know whether to accept or deny responsibility. So they leaked the news indirectly and when the act was condemned by people, they denied it

Don't be so quick to pin on the police. Remember when Ikonso was neutralize, some stuffs were recovered. It was purely a covert operations. When the security agents are willing and ready to do their things they're good at it. That operation became known because of the location.

Do you know how many of such are ongoing as we speak?

Remember, this every police man, no matter how bad you see him has his friends. So you can't be killing them for whatever reason and not expect backlash.

This UGM are not ghosts either. And the operation may not even be a police thing. Expect more hits.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by chuksoyo21(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
Confusion everywhere. This is what you get when you have analog people as rulers.
The nature of their analogue is quite abysmal...
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by chuksoyo21(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2021
aryzgreat:

No policeman will make Heaven.

They are only denying this cos of the backlash and bad image the gory massacre portrays.

So what prompted the police to go there in the first instance before discovering the dead?

Devil will marvel at the kind of lies coming out from this evil govt.
This is not true..
It's like saying no pastor will go to hell..
Heaven na personal movement...
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by NewDawn2O21: 4:43pm On May 16, 2021
tit:

Idiot Fulani juhadist
I'm surprised at this your comment. I actually thought you'll believe and give in to that asgard73's gimmicks. That guy is not igbo, I'll soon create a thread and expose him
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Veqtor: 4:45pm On May 16, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Speak for yourself.

I speak for all the easterners. Go die if e pain you. If we go...ur nijeriya will still be hear... albeit without SE.

You can then cross ur fat legs nd enjoy it as u like... don't come to my mention nd talk trash. I no see you.
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by Achor1111(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2021
Fear of retaliation
Re: Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members by bulkwealth(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2021
Ruzu Black For Men Health Benefits

Improve sexual ability or sex power
Used for impotence and infertility treatment
Relieve over tiredness after sex
Enhances erection quality
Prolong sex duration
Effective for kidney and prevent prostate
Ruzu black is the next best thing for men
Buy from our website below
https://ruzushop.com/

FOR PORT HARCOURT CUSTOMER CALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta University’s Protest: Three Feared Killed (Photos) / Nursing Mother, Baby, Boy Drown As Lagos Officials Chase Residents / Gunmen Kidnap 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls, Two Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.