Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? (1519 Views)

What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly / Need A Biz Idea:to Invest 5m And Make 300k Monthly / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by las240s(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
pls i need an insight on what kind of bizness i can do with N3million to earn min.300k monthly
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by meshpips(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Hi, I'll do this unabashedly. Deposit your money into the FOREX market THEN SUBSCRIBE FOR MY TRADE SIGNAL SERVICE. Risk 5% daily and you would earn a decent return on your investment. Have a great day. Meshach.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by bily(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2011
i know want to recommend forex to you . but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz ) , listen read d main points of my proposal below :
1 . take just 50% ( 1 . 5 m i . e $ 10k) of d total 3 m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 1. 5 m in a fixed deposit
2 . you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3 . i can average between 5 -10 % ROI weekly , so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4 . you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week .
5 . at any point in time ( i . e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading , you can close the account and get your money back)
5 . also the same way, at any point in time ( i . e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit , i will stop trading your account and leave u to God
so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time ( weekly ) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz . and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 1 .5 m or just put it in the bank.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by davoice1: 8:30am On May 04, 2011
10% per monthly? Still thinking, shocked
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by richnet01: 8:45am On May 04, 2011
hi, if u hv 3millon 4 investment, i am an active forex trader and am making money.but u need to hv the knowledge yourself.my second idea 4 u is u can buy a tipper and reg it with our company at calabar.thirdly u could to trail export  of cashew,palmoil.i.e. frm the local source to lagos i will show u how and so on because if i hv to continue u may need to pay 4 the services,
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by befada: 6:11pm On May 04, 2011
@Poster, you have had alot of response which i count as unacceptable to me because i have a brother who lost over 1.5M personal money, borrowed over 750,000 again and lost it all and today, he is head teacher in a school that i can give you the address and location to go there and interview him and he will explain to you but if you are really serious and not the type of those nairalander who just post because they are looking people to waste their time, i will advice you to invest in an oil and gas company though it might not yield you up to that but you will get nothing less than 200,000 per month risk free and 100% legitimate. if you are interested, get intouch with me on the phone number below.

Emmanuel
mobile: 07083261318
e-mail: dammyadey25@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by Bowie11(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2011
I am an entrepreneur that need 4 million to complete the logistic (befiting office, vehicle, pre-visit inspection etc) required for a 50 member Trade Mission to a developed country.
The investment loan will generate to you a profit of 2.5 million within a window time frame of 5 months.
We can be contacted on 0703-982-2651; 0807-708-6167 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Looking forward to your reply ASAP.
NB: This offer is no scam.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by Kayx: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2011
@poster, say YES! to haulage. Get a good truck, register it n give it out to a reputable company.

regards
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by Harpesin(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ Poster, can we have a chat on yahoo or nimbuzz (calltemy@yahoo.com) or glamourtee on nimbuzz, awaiting,
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by abbeyforex(m): 4:58am On Feb 19, 2016
@OP, I have just 2 questions for you before further talk-
Do you plan to be active in the business or u just want to be an Investor and earn passive income.

Kindly answer those questions but in the meantime, I will want to make you understand some things that can serve as clue for your answer.

- if you want to be active in the business,then know it that the return may not start coming immediately because you will have to take some time to learn the business and build it up.

Learning in this sense is Learning through experience,learning through being involved-this is not classroom learning.

-if you just want to be an Investor and earn passive income,then you will need to choose which investment portfolio and sector you want to invest in.

What I don't do I cannot tell you much on it but what I do I can defend it to any length. (Check my signature to know more about me) .

For those that asked you to invest in their Forex Account (which is my best advice if you want to be an investor), I will want you to request for some information from them so that they don't use your money as PRACTICE MONEY. -here are the question
*Ask for their last 12 months performance and see the kind of trader they are- Aggressive or Conservative
*Ask for their Maximum Drawdown.
*Ask for their Monthly Trading Target and what module they have to achieve the target on daily basis.

I hope they also should answer truthfully (if not I have a simple and singular way of scrutinising their response,if you will permit me ).

You also should answer this questions:
If the deal goes on well,you have said u are OK with monthly 10% but if it goes sour,how much of your #3million are you will to sacrifice? Every business looks good and lucrative, also every business looks bad and too risky,it depends on God on One Hand and the Coordinator's experience and ability on the other hand.

It is always good when what you say is just a TIP Of The Iceberg of what you know. Check my signature for my contact and I will tell you more.

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by DKOKO3(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
las240s:
pls i need an insight on what kind of bizness i can do with N3million to earn min.300k monthly

Transportation.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? by DKOKO3(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2016
las240s:

Transportation.

If you don't mind, you can write Motorsnib@gmail.com for more clarity.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Venture Into A TV Station Business, Can Someone Give Me An Idea On How / Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale / Meet The Founder Of Micostar Online Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.