Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Marriage Is Hell On Earth - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Hell On Earth (7798 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by TheCongo2: 4:24pm On May 29, 2021
justwise:

You believe this story?

Nope after reading your first post on this thread.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by justwise(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2021
TheCongo2:

No at all justwise, especially after reading your first post on this thread.

He is looking for victims which was why he was quick to add figures, as you know its very difficult for anybody who went to prison for drug crime to get a job let a lone getting $60K a year

Funny guy

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 29, 2021
OP, leaving Canada may not be the best option. From your post, you're citizen, so you've many resources available to help you if you just seek them out. If you need a Criminal Lawyer, I've a female friend who is one and will connect you to her if you want. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Lostchild(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
Where are all those bi tches that criticize me when I said that women are more if bad than good? Let them come here to say something over this thread.

Mr sokkatua.
In western countries women are very powerful there and marriage of today looks fake and this is why I plan to do baby mama plus

Please, do not come back to Nigeria because of your tears and regret

Life here in Nigeria is hell
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by CHoccolaTE: 9:11pm On May 29, 2021
This story is one big fat gigantic lie.

Nairalanders are too gullible and too quick to jump on anything that lets them attack and insult Nigerian girls.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by CHoccolaTE: 9:16pm On May 29, 2021
Lostchild:
Where are all those bi tches that criticize me when I said that women are more if bad than good? Let them come here to say something over this thread.

Oh women are more of bad than good because op wife cheated?
In this same nairaland there are topics about males that kidnap and butcher women for rituals, there are topics about male kidnappers that demand impossibly high ransome. There are topics about fathers molesting their children and males in general molesting underage kids, there are topics about males killing innocent people for no reason, every single day there must be one story of something extremely evil that was carried out by a male. If women are more of bad than good then men are worst than satan himself

To bash women go dey sweet una and you black males are the one holding the development of the continent back and making everyone's lives miserable with ypur terrible leadership and wickedness.
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by TheCongo2: 12:44am On May 30, 2021
justwise:

He is looking for victims which was why he was quick to add figures, as you know its very difficult for anybody who went to prison for drug crime to get a job let a lone getting $60K a year

Funny guy

In other words , you think he is trying to scam someone? This could be the reason he indicated he has 20 thousands dollars
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by efficiencie(m): 6:02am On May 30, 2021
sokkatua:
Hi fellow Nairalanders, I want to share my story with you. I have been living in Canada for over 20 years, unfortunately, a Nigerian girl whom I love very much broke my heart in 2005, I was disillusioned and almost died from the depression. In 2007, my father, God rest his soul decided to introduce me to his doctor, a fresh graduate of the nation's premier university. I instantly fell in love with her, we would talk for hours, my phone bill was astronomical, unfortunately, in 2008 I was arrested in a caribean country for attempted smuggling. My wife patiently waited for me till I got out in 2012. We got married and had a daughter, but because of my criminal past, I could not sponsor my wife and daughter till 2019, so I had to travel to Nigeria every year to visit them.
To cut the long story short, i spent almost 15K dollars altogether, everything was great in the beginning but then I lost my 60k a year job in 2020 and that was the beginning of the end of my marriage. My wife would leave home for two days claiming she's working overtime, she would cook for my daughter but not for me , we longer communicate in the house, she refuses to contribute anything towards mortgage or bills because according to her, it's man's job to pay for everything even though I m only making minimum wage working as a concierge. A particular guy drops her off every time she goes to work and when i asked her who he is , she went into a tirade questioning my rights to question her.I tolerated her effrontery till three weeks ago when she was boldly telling a guy she loves him right in front of me . I lost my cool and I ended up in jail for 3 days . Right now I m not allowed to go back to the house or contact my daughter whom she now claims is not mine .I have decided to return to Nigeria with the 25k left in my account,i cant go back to prison again because prisoners often targets anyone accused of harming a woman or a child. I'm appealing to anyone to please hook me up with a job or any hustle in Nigeria.

Your problem is you plunged into a marriage without repairing yourself first. Do you seriously think a life of crime will not attract all kinds of crazy stuff to you? You need to take time to reflect on your past, repent of your wrongs, make a conscious decision never to do crime, ponder on a cause worth living and dying for, put your finances in shape and get ready to restart your life. If you put yourself on a such a course you will find a partner who can help you. Do well to confess your past to your new spouse when you meet her. Never woo a lady with your finances or wealth. That's a dumb practice. Never hide your struggles from your would be partner. Yet never hide your strengths. The lady who is willing to help you mend your life after knowing your past and seeing your present struggles and stengths will highly likely be your wife...

"it is never too late to be what you might have been"
George Eliot
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Lostchild(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Oh women are more of bad than good because op wife cheated?
In this same nairaland there are topics about males that kidnap and butcher women for rituals, there are topics about male kidnappers that demand impossibly high ransome. There are topics about fathers molesting their children and males in general molesting underage kids, there are topics about males killing innocent people for no reason, every single day there must be one story of something extremely evil that was carried out by a male. If women are more of bad than good then men are worst than satan himself

To bash women go dey sweet una and you black males are the one holding the development of the continent back and making everyone's lives miserable with ypur terrible leadership and wickedness.

We enjoy bashing women, their own too much.

As for those men that are butchering women for rituals. They are worst than the devils
Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by justwise(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2021
TheCongo2:

In other words , you think he is trying to scam someone? This could be the reason he indicated he has 20 thousands dollars

That is the catch.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by CHoccolaTE: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
Lostchild:

We enjoy bashing women, their own too much.

As for those men that are butchering women for rituals. They are worst than the devils

You cannot bash selfish politicians and armed robbers and kidnappers, its women you people are obsessed with.
Funny black men. That's why black race can never progress. Black men are dumb

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Hell On Earth by Lostchild(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

You cannot bash selfish politicians and armed robbers and kidnappers, its women you people are obsessed with.
Funny black men. That's why black race can never progress. Black men are dumb

Are women in the civilize western society no worse?

Of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dont Envy Married People At All / Miss Hiv Positive Beauty Pageant Begins Nov 23 / I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.